We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Too many of you think possession = win

FIFA_DADDY
286 posts Sunday League Hero
I see people posting here saying I have 70% possession and 15 shots but still lost.

Arsenal and Barcelona in real life have lost 1-0 with 60-70% possession.

For the shot problem what do you guy expect when you use assisted shooting,

Comments

• Crow
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I agree, didn't Wham mug Arsenal IRL with less possession? I think it takes skilled players to let their opponents have the ball and then hit them with a counter and a goal.
  • PegasusXXVI
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    The thing is that you can have possession but if you just passing around without purpose of course your not going to score, you have to pass the ball to create chances, I see people in this game passing the ball around the pitch and when they have a good chance to score, they don't know what to do and pass it back to the midfield or to the defenders and the whole game is like this, they just passing in the back and they think they gonna win like that and then I steal the ball and score easily and then they are messaging me like (and I quote) "you don't even had possession, how come you still win." These people need to learn how to play football.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Crow wrote: »
    I agree, didn't Wham mug Arsenal IRL with less possession? I think it takes skilled players to let their opponents have the ball and then hit them with a counter and a goal.

That is correct.
    The thing is that you can have possession but if you just passing around without purpose of course your not going to score, you have to pass the ball to create chances, I see people in this game passing the ball around the pitch and when they have a good chance to score, they don't know what to do and pass it back to the midfield or to the defenders and the whole game is like this, they just passing in the back and they think they gonna win like that and then I steal the ball and score easily and then they are messaging me like (and I quote) "you don't even had possession, how come you still win." These people need to learn how to play football.

I get same messages and agree.