Why can't I defend my own way?

IDB
1876 posts Play-Off Hero
So anyone who watched Juventus vs Sevilla today will know what I'm talking about.

You literally can't defend how Juventus did today, why?

- Every time you touch a player it results in a foul
- You can literally break out of 1v1 pressure so easily in this game, either with a fake shot or by sprinting

If you didn't watch how they defended today, every time a Sevilla forward had the ball, our defence would immediately get on their backs and not allow them to turn. But it's obviously impossible in this game to do.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Comments

• IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Furry wrote: »
    I LIKE YOU

Someone ban this guy.
  • Mikey
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sorry mate I watched city
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    IDB wrote: »
    So anyone who watched Juventus vs Sevilla today will know what I'm talking about.

- You can literally break out of 1v1 pressure so easily in this game, either with a fake shot or by sprinting

If you didn't watch how they defended today, every time a Sevilla forward had the ball, our defence would immediately get on their backs and not allow them to turn. But it's obviously impossible in this game to do.

Any ideas/thoughts?

It's hard to translate real life into a game will get better as the years go on I hope
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mikey wrote: »
    Sorry mate I watched city

That's okay, boring game by Sevilla; they really had no opportunities.
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    IDB wrote: »

Any ideas/thoughts?

It's hard to translate real life into a game will get better as the years go on I hope

You'd think as graphics get better that the gameplay would too.