We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Womens teams can't be used in CUSTOM TOURNMENTS.

FIFA_DADDY
286 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2015
Hi everyone new here but a long time Fifa player , the problem I have is you can't use the women teams in custom tournaments resulting in one very unhappy daughter.

Forgot to put before but she wanted to do 12 Womens teams league. It doesn't help that her brother teases her with him playing the custom league with 12 Mens national teams.

I don't understand why you can't use the teams in custom Tournament as it says so here on EA website.

"FIFA 16 features 12 National Teams, including eight of the top ten nations currently in the FIFA Women's World Ranking. They will be available to use in Match Day, Offline Tournament Mode, and Online Friendlies. "

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2015/fifa-16-womens-national-teams
Post edited by FIFA_DADDY on

Comments

• FIFA_DADDY
    up
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They said Offline tournament mode, but never said anything about custom tournaments. There is a difference.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    edited October 2015
    They said Offline tournament mode, but never said anything about custom tournaments. There is a difference.

Okay but they can still be added via patch. I don't see why they can't be used in a Custom league as long as its 12 womens teams.