So who noticed the gameplay change?

Dohva56
250 posts Sunday League Hero
Dont dare you say to me that there was no change at all since the day one of this game, you should be blind if you didnt notice anything.
I'm feeling exactly like playing Fifa 15 right now
Slow players can no longuer compet with pacy one now (on the demo and the first week days of 16 it was possible)
the IA player placement is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ again if you dont place the players yourself or just luckily ur player is on the trajectory on the ball the interception is impossible, there si too many holes now on the defense.
I'm really angry the gameplay changed this much and yet most of people is keeping quiet about it...
If you really didnt notice anything that means you didnt play enough games on this fifa... i think i have like 170hours on total on gametime on game + Demo
Why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are they changing the game that was so challenging and turned it back to Run forward & Press Y??

Comments

• othmanovn
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No its still exactly the same as at the start of FIFA 16
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe people have learned how to use no touch dribble and gain pace boost from it.
  • CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    its the same gameplay ppl just got better at abusing the game flaws ..
  • Orison
    54907 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    No download=no patch=no change, it´s that easy
  • Dohva56
    Orison wrote: »

Are you serious? Did you ever hear about sliders? Do you know that they can change them server wise?
    How can you be so blind, do 1 half on the demo and 1 half on the game tell me if it's the same gameplay.
    It's really like fifa 15 right now
  • Dohva56
    Tell me, Can you Catch a pacy player with a 60 Pace defender now, i'm pretty sure it was possible at the start at the game
    Go try it now and tell me
  • Orison
    54907 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited September 2015
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »

Are you serious? Did you ever hear about sliders? Do you know that they can change them server wise?
    How can you be so blind, do 1 half on the demo and 1 half on the game tell me if it's the same gameplay.
    It's really like fifa 15 right now
    Even on the first day Fifa 16 was not like the demo...

Tell me, Can you Catch a pacy player with a 60 Pace defender now, i'm pretty sure it was possible at the start at the game
    It works :)
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    well ive OCed my processor and the game for some reason runs like at 1.5x speed wtf :S i better reinstall this crap
  • Wiwee
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    Has not changed...
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite

I kept up with Remy using Alvaro Dominguez so it's still possible.
  • JC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Raider wrote: »
    well ive OCed my processor and the game for some reason runs like at 1.5x speed wtf :S i better reinstall this crap

hahahahaha
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    JC wrote: »
    Raider wrote: »

hahahahaha

not even joking :D first game after was slow as fook, probably due to a lag, was weird though, set pieces run fine but normal gameplay seemed like in 10-15fps in slow motion lol. I got a dc at the end anywayw.... the next two games were like they were fast forwarded, duno if this is some another trick or if it was due to the OC, but then i've played a bit more with the CPU to lower the voltages, cuz temps were getting a bit too high, and then played one, and was 'normal'....still got a DC at the end so yeah got to the point where 90% of games = DC, yay.....not!