The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

This game is killing me

NejvetsiBorec
1198 posts Professional
Just managed to waste over 20 minutes by standing at one spot in the middle of the pitch. My opponent was holding contain whole time and because of that he was standing 2 meters in front of me. Took him 20 minutes to realize that EA isnt going to get the ball from me and decided to tackle me manually. :lol:

20 minutes? Seriosly? In Div3? Really? :lol:

Comments

• Jfo88
    22826 posts Club Captain
    Let him play his game you play yours.
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just managed to waste over 20 minutes by standing at one spot in the middle of the pitch. My opponent was holding contain whole time and because of that he was standing 2 meters in front of me. Took him 20 minutes to realize that EA isnt going to get the ball from me and decided to tackle me manually. :lol:

#realistic

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Korthan wrote: »

#realistic

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Beautiful football
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    #RestinPeace
  • urubuinflamante
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Anf people moaning about autotackle...
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Theres only auto intercept :p
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional

I actually after more than 115 matches found out the autotackle happens when you run into your enemy.

But when standing at one spot your enemy must tackle you manually.

Since I found this, I improved my game by 20%, now Im winning matches only 70% undeserved.
  • FC Skaffa
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This game is giving me ****!!
  • urubuinflamante

I actually after more than 115 matches found out the autotackle happens when you run into your enemy.

But when standing at one spot your enemy must tackle you manually.

Since I found this, I improved my game by 20%, now Im winning matches only 70% undeserved.

Good.
  • urubuinflamante
    More one conclusion: its realistic when your player react when someone runs into.

So, there isn't any reason to blame autodefense. This fix zigzagging exploit.