Price Ranges PC

Cerkue
675 posts Sunday League Hero
Since Futwiz doesn't update the Price Ranges at the moment, we can do it in this thread to keep everyone updated :)

I got some interesting one:
Douglas Costa: 5k - 100k
Konoplyanka: 1k - 32k (now 8 pages of him, before that he was extinct some time)
Thiago Alcantara: 2k - 40k

These new Price Ranges make actually sense, wow!

Comments

  • Orison
    62993 posts Icon
    edited September 2015
    Cerkue wrote: »
    Since Futwiz doesn't update the Price Ranges at the moment, we can do it in this thread to keep everyone updated :)

    I got some interesting one:
    Douglas Costa: 5k - 100k
    Konoplyanka: 1k - 32k (now 8 pages of him, before that he was extinct some time)
    Thiago Alcantara: 2k - 40k

    These new Price Ranges make actually sense, wow!
    They make sense? There was atleast half a page of Costa, he got increased, there were Aubameyangs for 65-70k, he got increased and so on, it´s complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in 95% of the cases :D
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Woah, whats hulks? 5k-100k?
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    In most cases its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and inflated prices :( easy way to make coins by rich ppl
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    Cerkue wrote: »
    Since Futwiz doesn't update the Price Ranges at the moment, we can do it in this thread to keep everyone updated :)

    I got some interesting one:
    Douglas Costa: 5k - 100k
    Konoplyanka: 1k - 32k (now 8 pages of him, before that he was extinct some time)
    Thiago Alcantara: 2k - 40k

    These new Price Ranges make actually sense, wow!
    They make sense? There was atleast half a page of Costa, he got increased, there were Aubameyangs for 65-70k, he got increased and so on, it´s complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in 95% of the cases :D

    Make sense imo. The Price Range is more wide and everyone is selling his Costa. And see at Konoplyanka, he got only increased by 12k and there are 8 pages of him now (yeah, also caused by the TOTW but i like it...)!
  • Cerkue wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Cerkue wrote: »
    Since Futwiz doesn't update the Price Ranges at the moment, we can do it in this thread to keep everyone updated :)

    I got some interesting one:
    Douglas Costa: 5k - 100k
    Konoplyanka: 1k - 32k (now 8 pages of him, before that he was extinct some time)
    Thiago Alcantara: 2k - 40k

    These new Price Ranges make actually sense, wow!
    They make sense? There was atleast half a page of Costa, he got increased, there were Aubameyangs for 65-70k, he got increased and so on, it´s complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in 95% of the cases :D

    Make sense imo. The Price Range is more wide and everyone is selling his Costa. And see at Konoplyanka, he got only increased by 12k and there are 8 pages of him now (yeah, also caused by the TOTW but i like it...)!
    Costa just goes for 10k more than before now, he wasn´t even close to extinct, so I can´t see any sense there
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    edited September 2015
    fiskzu wrote: »
    In most cases its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and inflated prices :( easy way to make coins by rich ppl
    not really..look on konoplyanka for example, he was 20k and bought in maxim a minute by hoarders, now the ranges have increased and all kids list him...there are pages of him and he's not selling for 22k :joy:
  • murazor wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    In most cases its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and inflated prices :( easy way to make coins by rich ppl
    not really..look on konoplyanka for example, he was 20k and bought in maxim a minute by hoarders, now the ranges have increased and all kids list him...there are pages of him and he's not selling for 22k :joy:
    I bought Hulk 12 hours ago for 55k, sold him 5 hours later for 85 :joy:
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    murazor wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    In most cases its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and inflated prices :( easy way to make coins by rich ppl
    not really..look on konoplyanka for example, he was 20k and bought in maxim a minute by hoarders, now the ranges have increased and all kids list him...there are pages of him and he's not selling for 22k :joy:
    I bought Hulk 12 hours ago for 55k, sold him 5 hours later for 85 :joy:
    master trader :joy:
  • murazor wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    murazor wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    In most cases its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and inflated prices :( easy way to make coins by rich ppl
    not really..look on konoplyanka for example, he was 20k and bought in maxim a minute by hoarders, now the ranges have increased and all kids list him...there are pages of him and he's not selling for 22k :joy:
    I bought Hulk 12 hours ago for 55k, sold him 5 hours later for 85 :joy:
    master trader :joy:
    Needed him for a team, but now I have to look for one on min. price :#
  • johnsson
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Morata up from 10k to 17k now
  • CFCsjmishra
    9033 posts League Winner
    Zouma up to 15k
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    why did they raise reus ffs.
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Sturridge is 2 mill? :joy:
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    people that list IF sturridge for 2mil should get banned from fifa
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    people that buy IF sturridge for 2mil should get banned from fifa
    *
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    ok ea, thats how its gona be...the whole purpose of caps according to them was to make players more available and affordable to everyone using the game, who is gona be able to afford this

    1bab5cf29c290363b9cd5afc12e64d67.png
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    disaaaa wrote: »
    ok ea, thats how its gona be...the whole purpose of caps according to them was to make players more available and affordable to everyone using the game, who is gona be able to afford this

    1bab5cf29c290363b9cd5afc12e64d67.png

    this has more to do with the stupidity of fut players
  • Scotticus
    81 posts Park Captain
    Alaba has gone up in price now -.-
  • I just want to have a Ben Arfa, is it that hard to let all IFs start on 9.8k and let me snipe them for min? :'( They all start around 100k...
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Transferring to Xbox on black friday, maybe next year If there is no deals on black friday.
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    I just want to have a Ben Arfa, is it that hard to let all IFs start on 9.8k and let me snipe them for min? :'( They all start around 100k...

    Wow, that sucks, they are killing trading with IFs :joy:
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Lol sturridge was op in Fifa 15 and his 85 rated futties card was 35k max, and now not so op first if Max price 2.2mil, makes sense.
  • Chubz
    3243 posts National Call-Up
    Is TOTW reason why there such a load of players available on the market for a lot less than they were yesterday? Reckon its a good time to scoop up a few now (for cheap) as their prices should rise a little again soon?
  • CFCsjmishra
    9033 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015
    Chubz wrote: »
    Is TOTW reason why there such a load of players available on the market for a lot less than they were yesterday? Reckon its a good time to scoop up a few now (for cheap) as their prices should rise a little again soon?

    Prices are higher than they were last night.
  • Chubz
    3243 posts National Call-Up
    Chubz wrote: »
    Is TOTW reason why there such a load of players available on the market for a lot less than they were yesterday? Reckon its a good time to scoop up a few now (for cheap) as their prices should rise a little again soon?

    Prices are higher than they were last night.

    Well a few of the players I have been monitoring over the last few days are at their lowest, Rakitic, Mascherano, Pepe (every now and again), Ibarbo (first time I've seen a few of him at 8k BIN)
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chubz wrote: »
    Chubz wrote: »
    Is TOTW reason why there such a load of players available on the market for a lot less than they were yesterday? Reckon its a good time to scoop up a few now (for cheap) as their prices should rise a little again soon?

    Prices are higher than they were last night.

    Well a few of the players I have been monitoring over the last few days are at their lowest, Rakitic, Mascherano, Pepe (every now and again), Ibarbo (first time I've seen a few of him at 8k BIN)

    Please don't monitor him :trollface::trollface:
  • Chubz
    3243 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    Cerkue wrote: »
    Chubz wrote: »
    Chubz wrote: »
    Is TOTW reason why there such a load of players available on the market for a lot less than they were yesterday? Reckon its a good time to scoop up a few now (for cheap) as their prices should rise a little again soon?

    Prices are higher than they were last night.

    Well a few of the players I have been monitoring over the last few days are at their lowest, Rakitic, Mascherano, Pepe (every now and again), Ibarbo (first time I've seen a few of him at 8k BIN)

    Please don't monitor him :trollface::trollface:

    I think I was mistaken, i dont monitor him :) was someone else, can't remember who
  • Orison
    62993 posts Icon
    edited October 2015
    Chubz wrote: »
    Cerkue wrote: »
    Chubz wrote: »
    Chubz wrote: »
    Is TOTW reason why there such a load of players available on the market for a lot less than they were yesterday? Reckon its a good time to scoop up a few now (for cheap) as their prices should rise a little again soon?

    Prices are higher than they were last night.

    Well a few of the players I have been monitoring over the last few days are at their lowest, Rakitic, Mascherano, Pepe (every now and again), Ibarbo (first time I've seen a few of him at 8k BIN)

    Please don't monitor him :trollface::trollface:

    I think I was mistaken, i dont monitor him :) was someone else, can't remember who
    Prices were surprisingly high when totw was released, they only dropped at night and then increased again
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would be different story if Lewandowski was a record breaker card :trollface:
  • fiskzu wrote: »
    Would be different story if Lewandowski was a record breaker card :trollface:
    True, but downgrading him to a non rare ist just unacceptable
Sign In or Register to comment.