The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prize Money

Add1cted
64 posts Park Captain
When does this get credited to your budget? I've played a few rounds of the FA cup and in previous versions you'd get cash once the game was finished. I haven't yet received any prize money notifications at all?

Comments

• Wyojasond
    12997 posts Has That Special Something
    All games have to be played. The FA cup has replays if you tie the first game. So once everybody finishes there round you should get payed.
  • Add1cted
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    Hmm yes but I've just gone out in round 3 of the FA cup (and a latter round of JPT) and haven't yet received any prize money (or at least no notifications) for ANY round?

Does it just go straight to your budget?
  • Wyojasond
    Usually you get a notification.
  • Same problem for me. I'm in the January transfer window, played two rounds of the FA Cup, semi final of the JPT and QF of the Capital Cup yet not received any prize money. Gutted, as desperate for cash and can't renew contracts!! Must be a bug or is it applied to your budget at the end of the season?
  • Wyojasond
    What did you guys set the prize money allocation at, at the beginning of your career mode? Just wondering if maybe that's why? Because I've received every bit of prize money. At the latest a week after my games because of replays. Don't know what to say. Sorry. That definitely sucks.
  • Good point, I think I just left the setting as standard, anyway makes it a hell of a challenge as selling my key players becomes my only source of revenue, so quite realistic ironically.
  • Add1cted
    64 posts Park Captain
    Ok so last night at a point maybe a week after losing in the 3rd round of FA cup I received 67k and a notification about it. Thought it looked a little low though and came in late. Also doesnt reflect the prior rounds?

Maybe a bug?

• Wyojasond
    Add1cted wrote: »
    Ok so last night at a point maybe a week after losing in the 3rd round of FA cup I received 67k and a notification about it. Thought it looked a little low though and came in late. Also doesnt reflect the prior rounds?

Maybe a bug?

Like I said, you don't get paid til all the games in that round have been finished, not just yours. 67k sounds about right for losing in the 3rd round. Not sure you get paid much if anything for earlier rounds in the FA cup
  • Did you guys get cash for progressing in the Capital Cup?
  • Add1cted
    64 posts Park Captain
    Fair enough. In 15 I'm sure there was cash for each round of progression for JPT and FA cup, not sure about League Cup. Could have changed to be fair. Will see if I can find out more in the next season
  • MilkyBarKid16
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I won my COC second round match and didn't get a message
  • Just played the FA Cup 3rd round and received £67.5k so looks like you get zip this year for JPT and COC. At least I get to renew one contract with that.
  • Wyojasond
    Mickyx47 wrote: »
    Just played the FA Cup 3rd round and received £67.5k so looks like you get zip this year for JPT and COC. At least I get to renew one contract with that.

I think with those two, the COC and JPT, you have to advance pretty far to receive money back this year.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Start cleaning your inbox out because I bet you missed the messages. I have been paid at the end of each round.

Price fund for XYZ 2.5million has been added to transfer budget.
  • I've got the same problem, even worse I simmed through the rest of the season just to check and I didn't get any money for winning the JPT or for winning league 2! This bug needs fixing.
  • WordierMonk
    73 posts Park Captain
    Fairly sure there isn't any prize money for JPT
  • RichE316
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Whats the point in having a cup competition if theres no financial insentive? Especially for the lower league teams that need it. But even if that was the case I should definately have got something for winning the league right!?
    Post edited by RichE316 on
  • Nakusin
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been credited prize money during going through the FA Cup rounds, Champions League rounds, winning the league, can't remember about the Carling Cup because I've been so unlucky every season I've been getting knocked out in the first game I play in it. I've started a game in Spain now & I've not actually gotten far enough through the season to get any prize money but I'm expecting some for Champions League & Copa Del Rey progression.
  • SciManG
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Considering the measly amounts you used to get for the COC or winning the Championship or lower, it's not really a big loss.

I mean 5k or so each round for the COC or 40k for winning the lower leagues is hardly going to make or break your season.