Non-Rare Teams

Mart
8009 posts League Winner
Anyone have any? Looking for some inspiration for a team to rotate with the one I have at the moment. :)

Have this at the moment, would recommend every player in the side:

ba241724febae539409b0693e8b218e5.png

Comments

• Thomas_Müller
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/1887490/

not complete non rare but might give it a try?
  • Thomas_Müller

Edit: oh, didnt noticed you are already using cabella, you can go for grenier and rafael on rb
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner

Edit: oh, didnt noticed you are already using cabella, you can go for grenier and rafael on rb

I'm using Grenier too :D

It looks good though, mainly looking for some players who people would recommend. Team will be a 4-2-3-1, best formation for me. :)
  • Thomas_Müller

Mart wrote: »

I'm using Grenier too :D

It looks good though, mainly looking for some players who people would recommend. Team will be a 4-2-3-1, best formation for me. :)

oh wow, you are right :D i guess i have to go to sleep now lol :D dont know about the 4231, been playing false nine since the start and i like this formation so far.
  • mishaladamjee
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would highly recommend Breel Donald Embolo for a non rare squad. He is unreal, and 350 coins.
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    Would highly recommend Breel Donald Embolo for a non rare squad. He is unreal, and 350 coins.

Who would you link him up with?
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    a42db776b402ca492f7aa71b73365336.png
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I was so close but I had to use one rare!

pitch-443348.jpg
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    Anyone have any? Looking for some inspiration for a team to rotate with the one I have at the moment. :)

Love this team how does it play?
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    Smoothino wrote: »

Love this team how does it play?

It's amazing. Oliver Torres and Cabella perform well above their rating.
  • mishaladamjee
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015

Who would you link him up with?imgur.com/V7WAuYZ

I play him in this squad: http://imgur.com/V7WAuYZ (my fitness team) - he's great fun to have at ST
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Replace Suarez with Alcacer and iniesta with Canales/Oliver Torres
    c27620aa1e008578d14301d969bf856c.png
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Oliver Torres is so good. Vietto, Iturraspe, Bazoer, Ferreira Carrasco & El Ghazi are all great too.
  • MisterRux
    921 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    a42db776b402ca492f7aa71b73365336.png

or maybe a smart person who doesn't spend hundreds of € in virtual coins or buy ie Pogba for >200K coins ?

and probably have more fun then you !
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    @mishaladamjee Nice team, don't really fancy using silvers to get him in though, but perhaps there's some decent players to link him up with, even if they aren't non-rares, such as Mehmedi.

@SaifR Torres is class I agree. Shooting is average but the amount of chances he helps me create makes me forget all about that one con he has. Really need to try Vietto out, you're not the first to point him out to me.

@Viggo 007 I'll need replacements for Gabi/Oliver Torres because they are in my current team. Alcacer is a shout though.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    @mishaladamjee Nice team, don't really fancy using silvers to get him in though, but perhaps there's some decent players to link him up with, even if they aren't non-rares, such as Mehmedi.

@SaifR Torres is class I agree. Shooting is average but the amount of chances he helps me create makes me forget all about that one con he has. Really need to try Vietto out, you're not the first to point him out to me.

@Viggo 007 I'll need replacements for Gabi/Oliver Torres because they are in my current team. Alcacer is a shout though.

Sergio Canales is a good one to replace Torres and Bruno to replace Gabi
  • Vert
    15420 posts World Class
    drmic is real good
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bundesliga has some really good non-rares. Draxler, Vargas on the wings, Kruse, Drmic, Raffael up top to name a few.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Sergio Canales is a good one to replace Torres and Bruno to replace Gabi

Canales is great, I'm using him. Surely Camacho for the other position though? He's quality. Or Itturaspe.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1302 posts Professional
    This was a great team for me, defensively it is actually one of the best I've used. Kurtic, Murillo and Gonzalez are dominant especially in the air. Neto is the best non-rare keeper I've used so far.

pitch-444487.jpg
  • tyler
    1372 posts Professional
    don't have a pic but try a full turkish team its working well for me atm
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional
    Brazilians are the way to go this year!

You could go for a wider formation and use Bastos at LM, but the lack of good RMs is really hurting =(

pitch-444679.jpg