This is ridiculous

MarioMonk
1999 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone find themselves playing against people that constantly run at you like they are playing FIFA 15? Even when you take the ball off them time and time again they just wont pass at all..... its painful to watch but I guess and easy win none the less.

Comments

• NoToHullTigers
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    it's annoying cause you have to stop the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ before they get in the box and fall over that invisible wire the diving little ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm sick of them
  • MarioMonk
    Yeah that can be a pain I guess. But 90 percent of thr time its your ball. They are so stuck in their ways that even watching people pass them off the park they still persist with running
  • LeonidasJB
    21311 posts Club Captain
    It's the same numb-nuts that can't be bother to learn how to play properly every FIFA and just try and use the same old cheap tactics every time. Hopefully they get bored of losing 9 out of 10 times and either give up, or learn how to play properly. I'd bet good money most will just give up.
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Yes people that are stuck trying to sprint down the wings with the likes of biabiany are my favorite to play against
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    nothing wrong with easy wins.
  • MarioMonk
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    It's the same numb-nuts that can't be bother to learn how to play properly every FIFA and just try and use the same old cheap tactics every time. Hopefully they get bored of losing 9 out of 10 times and either give up, or learn how to play properly. I'd bet good money most will just give up.

Correct. Its always good to play against a proper good player that knows what hes doing. Feel like you are in for a right hard game instead of these borefests.
  • MarioMonk
    Dog wrote: »
    nothing wrong with easy wins.

Love an easy win. Especually not being entirely good myself
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They are probably running at you dribbling because Passing is broken and it's more about dribbling till you have to pass it off.
  • MarioMonk
    Smokey wrote: »
    They are probably running at you dribbling because Passing is broken and it's more about dribbling till you have to pass it off.

I feel passing is almost perfect when you get used to it. So of the build up play and goals you can get from it are amazing
  • LeonidasJB
    21311 posts Club Captain
    Smokey wrote: »

Passing is really good. It's not bs arcade mode passing anymore. You have to choose the pass and play it properly now. People moaning about it are just taking longer to adjust, and to realise that they need to actually think about each pass.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

They are the one's that cry for a patch each year.