Brentford FC - The Moneyball Project - 2018/19 - Matchdays 28-30 (Ended)

Comments

• tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    13.png
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Hey, I guessed correctly! B)
  • Chris
    5400 posts Big Money Move
    Tragic start to the season so far :/
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2015
    Can't say I know the new manager. :( But hopefully he has a positive impact. :)
  • Wyojasond
    11552 posts Has That Special Something
    Look forward to seeing how the new manager adapts to the team.
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Can't say I know the new manager. :( But hopefully he has a positive impact. :)

I do like my obscure managers, don't I? ;)

14.png
  • LaMertesackerRun
    edited November 2015
    Yeah you do like obscure managers :D :o

Better results. That Swansea match :astonished: Must've been great to have got that last minute winner. B)

Would've been good to have beaten Sunderland seeing as they're near you in the table. :(

Liverpool forth from bottom. :D

Not far from 17th place so if you keep this form up I think you'll stay up. :)
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Yeah you do like obscure managers :D :o

Better results. That Swansea match :astonished: Must've been great to have got that last minute winner. B)

Would've been good to have beaten Sunderland seeing as they're near you in the table. :(

Liverpool forth from bottom. :D

Not far from 17th place so if you keep this form up I think you'll stay up. :)

Was very sweet considering their goal looked impossible (scored from outside the box facing his own goal)

Sunderland sucked though. Their goal came from me pressing tackle (and the annoying "stick foot out nowhere near the ball/player" thing).
  • Wyojasond
    New coach seems to have the team playing a little bit better. Gotta get that defense better though. Your GK should drink more whiskey. That fixes everything :)
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    New coach seems to have the team playing a little bit better. Gotta get that defense better though. Your GK should drink more whiskey. That fixes everything :)

To be honest, I think Bentley has been on multiple benders. He loves rushing out and missing the ball...

Transfer window opens after next match. Defense is high priority indeed!
  • Ashy
    9727 posts League Winner
    not that familiar with the new manager but I wish him luck, results are picking up
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    15.png

16.png
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Nice to see you make it out of the relegation zone finally.
  • LaMertesackerRun
    Pretty good signing in Maguire. Still conceding a few but decent results there and you're out of the bottom 3. :o
  • Wyojasond
    What the hell is going on with Liverpool!? Glad to see you you get out of the relegation zone.
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Nice to see you make it out of the relegation zone finally.

Cheers pal :)
    Pretty good signing in Maguire. Still conceding a few but decent results there and you're out of the bottom 3. :o

Amazingly, Hull (and Maguire) have conceded the least in the league (they are 4th and were 2nd). Hopefully he (and possibly another defender or two) can solidify our defence.
    What the hell is going on with Liverpool!? Glad to see you you get out of the relegation zone.

I have no idea. Their team is similar to their current one, so shouldn't be this bad :o
  • ESexton18
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Results are picking up mate.. hopefully you can climb to mid table here soon!
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    17.png

18.png
  • Chris
    5400 posts Big Money Move
    Finally out of the relegation zone :) Well done
  • Ashy
    9727 posts League Winner
    Quite like the new scoreboard graphics, and nice to be above the drop zone for once :)
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Ashy wrote: »
    Quite like the new scoreboard graphics, and nice to be above the drop zone for once :)

Cheers man! I tried to make them look like the graphics that Fox use in the States. Was as close as I could be bothered to get :)
  • LaMertesackerRun
    Massive blow conceding that goal just before the game ended. Great signings btw. ;)
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    19.png

FIFA%2016%20Career%20Match%20In%20Menus.jpg
    REF YOU BLIND MUPPET!! HE'S OFFSIDE BY MILES!! ABSOLUTELY FUMING!
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Back in the relegation spots. :(
  • LaMertesackerRun
    Wow the linesman didn't spot that. :| Could've got a point from that as well. :s

Would've been nice to have taken advantage of the extra man against Everton but a point isn't bad against them. :)

But back in the relegation zone. :(
  • Wyojasond
    Wow! Never seen the game miss an offsides by that much.
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional

It was an absolute joke. Killed my interest in the rest of the match.
    Would've been nice to have taken advantage of the extra man against Everton but a point isn't bad against them. :)

Annoying thing is we hit the woodwork twice in that match. Just can't catch a break at the moment. The perils of relegation scraps...

• ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    It was an absolute joke. Killed my interest in the rest of the match.
    Wow, no surprise it killed your interest.
    I've seen more than a couple of fails by the referees, but this one (along with the one where the ref would randomly call a penalty when the keeper catched/punched the ball from a cross, I think there was a video of it in the FUT section) is huge.

Fight back, nothing is lost yet.

• Ashy
    9727 posts League Winner
    Shame about the last three results could have taken the opportunity with the extra man in the Everton game, especially at home and sneaked a winner, hope you bounce back next month
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    20.png