The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT - UK members, do you know your phones?

richisdisturbed
387 posts Sunday League Hero
So to cut a long story short, I'm rubbish with phones, got my first smart phone a couple years back (Lumia something something), was using my LG Cookie up until then. lol So to put it bluntly, I know **** all about phones. I know some of you young uns know everything about every phone...

I was using the 15 app on my phone, but apparently the 16 app must be evern more special, my phone is unable to handle it due to needing 1gb RAM. :(

So my question is, what would be the cheapest phones I could buy solely for the reason of using the 16 companion app while at work? (My trading will suffer massively with no app, so worth buying a phone simply for it)

I want something cheap, don't care about what it looks like or can do, as long as it can run the 16 app. No Iphones please, I despise Apple.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Azof
    17262 posts World Class
    Can you not just run the web app at work?
  • richisdisturbed
    Azof wrote: »
    Can you not just run the web app at work?

No, the site is banned on our 'intra-net', no fault of mine! lol
  • richisdisturbed
    No-one? :'(
  • Everton1878
    2208 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't know for sure but try downloading an Internet browser on your current phone and then go on the web app. Puffin is one that might work.. Give me 2 mins and I'll test it
  • richisdisturbed
    I don't know for sure but try downloading an Internet browser on your current phone and then go on the web app. Puffin is one that might work.. Give me 2 mins and I'll test it

Nice one mate, gonna try the web app on internet idea out now myself.
  • Everton1878
    2208 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nah it doesn't :/ look into that though cos it might. If not you can pick up a cheap iPhone for 80 odd quid (iPhone 4)
  • richisdisturbed
    Nahh didn't work, great idea though!
  • ITSSPENO
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does the app not run when you try to use it, or do you not have the option to download in play store?

If it's the latter download it from a website then install and it will work.
  • richisdisturbed
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Does the app not run when you try to use it, or do you not have the option to download in play store?

If it's the latter download it from a website then install and it will work.

I had the 15 app, never updated to 16.
    Deleted 15 in the hope I could redownload it & it would be 16.
    No app on my store.
    Done a Google & found a link from an external site.
    Now can find the app but it says it's not suitable for my phone as it needs 1gb Ram.

Surely it can't be more advanced than 15 was, I never had a single issue with that! :(