Huge Gap Between Professional and World Class Difficulty Levels

LoboMauProfile
44 posts Last Pick at the Park
This is the main problem in FIFA for me since I started playing the game. I like to play with the controls set to manual. However, if I play in Professional the CPU isn't challenging, and I easily win and become bored. On the other hand if I play in World Class it's the complete opposite: it's almost impossible to score, and the CPU always seems to score the victory goal by decree - even if I am at 100% in defense, the ball just passes from feet to feet between the opponents with a supersonic speed like guided missiles and ends up in my goal with an impossible shot.

What is this? Scripts? And what's the point? What's the point, EA, of developing a game where the final result is already determined? What's the point of playing a game where I already know the final result? This must be changed, THIS YEAR already, by a patch. Otherwise this will be the last FIFA I bought. I'm tired of playing the stupid's role.

Comments

• Goon77
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There absolutely is mate, I'm having to play Professional because World Class is ridiculously hard. I'm not hammering teams on Professional either, and that's a good thing, but World class is just too much. I can't win games at all on World Class setting and just get 0-0 or 1 to 2 nil defeats. There are other issues I have with some of the gameplay as well, but that's for another day.