The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Anyone tried Hulk?

Leebrah
265 posts Sunday League Hero
Thought he would be about 20k ... turns out that ain't true, need to sell some players... but is he worth it?

Comments

• NoToHullTigers
    1425 posts Professional
    definitely, one of my favourite players so far, class dribbling, strong, quick and got hell of a strike
  • Boabdust
    4886 posts National Call-Up
    Used him a couple of times in draft he seemed decent
  • Leebrah
    Sweet I'll fork out for him... gonna try him with pato, as I've heard good things about him :)
  • DOMinant
    1806 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's very good to be honest. Has everything this game needs - dribbling, strong, great finishing and 4* skills. The upgraded WF is the cherry on top :)
  • Leebrah
    DOMinant wrote: »
    He's very good to be honest. Has everything this game needs - dribbling, strong, great finishing and 4* skills. The upgraded WF is the cherry on top :)

Ohhhh 3* very nice... probably doesn't deserve more than 1 but it's all good haha.
  • Riggztradamous
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been waiting to get him... soon you will be mine
  • Edu
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    He is the star in my team. i got him yesterday before they increase his price.

• Riggztradamous
    Edu wrote: »
    He is the star in my team. i got him yesterday before they increase his price.

dang it
  • Riggztradamous
    So I got him and that boy is class... 2 nice goals in his debut.

I'm sorry Hulk for not buying you sooner
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    Best striker I have used and it is also convenient hi also has pretty much the best long shots of any striker (90+). So much fun to use and fits into way more teams than tevez> I play him at 7 chem striker and he gets 2 or 3 a game.As others said he almost extinct at that price range, he will be going over 100k soon
  • ShandyDrinker
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolute tank, he has it all strength, pace, shot. Not sure if he is extinct on Xbox one if he isn't he sells for max.
  • He's going for 65-70k and rising. Just sniped one for 57k! Can't wait to use him in a brazil hybrid.
  • Edu
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    this is my team with him.

f88f989db56780d560655efa9f9e3ed7.png