Transfer banned! Video showing no snipe spamming, no mass bidding

deankenny
77 posts Park Captain
edited September 2015
Sorry for no sound, I have song requests in chat and twitch muted it, but here is proof please EA, that your banning on the webapp is so inconsistent, I am literally just browsing about for silvers.
NO SNIPING
NO SEARCH SPAMMING
NO MASS BIDDING

and I get yet another ban, beyond a joke now.

Comments

• It's a joke.
    Congrats on the trade profit though, would've been more if you didn't keep getting 'banned'
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    Cheers man, yes your right, i'd be on alot more if I could do what the actual game is meant to allow me to do. What frustrates me is, nothing from EA about this, absolutely nothing.
  • Goodness me you made 1.4m from purely trading?
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    More than that Blue Gamer, since I have stuff in my transfer list not sold yet :) and yes purely trading, streamed since the web app come out.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unlucky mate. It needs sorting ASAP.
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    deankenny wrote: »
    Cheers man, yes your right, i'd be on alot more if I could do what the actual game is meant to allow me to do. What frustrates me is, nothing from EA about this, absolutely nothing.

Was just about to say the lack of dialogue is disgusting. You bought a game, played it and were then banned from it for playing it.

When you apply that to anything other than a video game it sounds criminal. You pay for Netflix.. watch some shows and movies and are banned.. there would uproar and the company would subject major scrutiny
  • deankenny wrote: »

Exactly - I would too but i'm worried that the 'ban' will come back, can't they just add back the feature they had last year, where you had to type in a verification code to prove you're not a bot?
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    ElBarco wrote: »

Was just about to say the lack of dialogue is disgusting. You bought a game, played it and were then banned from it for playing it.

When you apply that to anything other than a video game it sounds criminal. You pay for Netflix.. watch some shows and movies and are banned.. there would uproar and the company would subject major scrutiny

Not that I think the transfer bans of legitimate users are right but what you are saying doesn't hold water as he'd still be able to trade on the console, he's only banned (temporarily) from the web app.
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    No Robes, when I click search on the console I get an error and it backs me out of the menu.
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Spamming the market shouldn't give you a transfer market ban in the first place. It's just stupid. We do nothing wrong, but we get punished for something they cant fix.

Just take the web app down, and get rid of the whole 'market banning thing'.
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    Why take the web app down, autobuyers don't stop me making major profits, from any of the Fifas. People rely to much on sniping, overused method, there are more consistent methods than spamming search on the same player.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    No Robes, when I click search on the console I get an error and it backs me out of the menu.

Really because I had a temp ban from both but they were independent of each other. I.e. I got banned for sniping on the console but could still use the web and vice versa. Perhaps you've got two separate bans in place?
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got the captcha yesterday
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why take the web app down, autobuyers don't stop me making major profits, from any of the Fifas. People rely to much on sniping, overused method, there are more consistent methods than spamming search on the same player.

Don't forget sniping is the only way to get some players nowadays mate.
  • Tootrill22
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    How long are you down for when banned?
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    If you have to rely on sniping to make coins on the market, just think outside the box. AB clearly use obvious players. I went and did a little sniping yesterday on Steven Caulker, assuming autobuyers would skip a player that like, and bang, I was picking 2-3 every min or so. I soon got very bored and went back to my usual style. But it's just an example, go outside the box and there are plenty of areas to snipe which are not tapped up, autobuyers or not.
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Without the web app, this **** banning system shouldnt be neccesary. And you can just do the trading methods on the console if you want. Web app brings to much negatives to the market imo
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tootrill22 wrote: »

Seems to range from 10 mins to 24 hours and also seems to get progressively longer the more often you're banned. I've quit doing anything that might upset it. :lol:
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Without the web app, this **** banning system shouldnt be neccesary. And you can just do the trading methods on the console if you want. Web app brings to much negatives to the market imo

Look how easily he can navigate the market in that video with a mouse and keyboard though mate. The console is too clunky.
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    Robes, I though this also, but just like the banning the length time is just as inconsistent, my first 3-4 bans got longer, than 2 days ago I got a ban, and it lasted about 1-2 hours, the ban before totalled 18 hours.
  • Tootrill22
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    Robes wrote: »
    Tootrill22 wrote: »

Seems to range from 10 mins to 24 hours and also seems to get progressively longer the more often you're banned. I've quit doing anything that might upset it. :lol:

Seems a bit ridiculous especially because it seems there are still bots running on mid range popular players. Vidal and Muller to name a couple
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    Like I said think outside the box, I also sniped Diouf on stream to prove a point to viewers and it was easy. Now it's not so easy when 200+ viewers see sniping Diouf is easy, it tends to get a little harder as they all start trying to snipe him thinking it's easy creating instant crazy competition on him lol
  • Tootrill22
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is this on the Terms of Service that this behavior is unacceptable? If so, I understand the bans. If not it seems unfair
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    Searching for Silver players, against terms of service. I highly doubt it.
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wait... is mass bidding now considered wrong? Source for this?
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worble wrote: »
    Wait... is mass bidding now considered wrong? Source for this?

:lol: If only there were any offical sources at all!! That way we'd at least know where we stand.
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    No mass bidding is not wrong, and I make many profit using this method. I was just trying to show a point in this video, that literally all I was doing was searching for silver players, 1 by 1, not clicking the search button 10 times in like 2 seconds etc.
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    No mass bidding is not wrong, and I make many profit using this method. I was just trying to show a point in this video, that literally all I was doing was searching for silver players, 1 by 1, not clicking the search button 10 times in like 2 seconds etc.

Oh I see. Well I hope it isn't because taking a chance on players getting an in-form and thus buying their regular card to make a bit of profit during IF week is a fair and fun way to make coins.

I also highly doubt the error you got is to do with what you were doing. There is nothing wrong with sniping. Again it is the fun of the hunt for a player that people want. It is up to EA to make them JUST attainable rather than ban people trying to get them. The idea of them banning people for sniping is just ridiculous.

If it WAS a ban then it would be more to do with your behaviour. You probably got picked up by the bot seeking algorithm and it thought your behaviour was repeatitive. Try not being so robotic and leave irregular gaps in your searching, slow down. You may see an improvement....... if that was indeed a ban which it doesn't appear to be.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero

My personal opinion of why you were banned in that video is that you're just too quick switching between players and prices.
  • Makari
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You have to be very thrifty with the amount of searches you do. Make a search, watch some tv or twitch, make another search, wait a while. It is lame, but at the same time, I've been able to make a lot of profit this year that I haven't been able to in previous years b/c of autobuyers.