Most realistic and most boring fifa ever

FC Skaffa
37 posts Last Pick at the Park
Fifa 16 is more realistic but also boring..

Bad passes, weird touches, slow turning and just a low paced game(or should I say simulator). All very realistic but like some of real life matches, just plain boring. Especially if someone goes defensive.

After reaching division 1 there's nothing to keep me going. No goal to work towards, no real joy out of gameplay.

I feel sad saying this, but I'll probably try PES in the next week. Never thought I was gonna say it.

Comments

• TylerDurden1987
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sadly, you're spot on.
  • Ronaldo
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    I feel ya I think this will be my least played fifa
    sometimes the passing feels just plain random
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    inb4

"git gud" "u suck" "stop crying" from downysdrome virgins.

Yep I agree nearly every player is turning so slow except some of them.

They should have just remade FIFA 12 or 13 and used H2H speed with penalties on stamina and just made defending manual. They were the most enjoyable FIFA's for simulation (H2H).
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    I had more fun defending doumbia last year than winning this year. The only problem I had last year were the market and the ref but seeing this year ref I may have to rethink whether FIFA 15 ref was bad or no
  • jfc
    1033 posts Professional
    anyone said : adapt yet?
  • Sadly, you're spot on.

• TylerDurden1987
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    I had more fun defending doumbia last year than winning this year. The only problem I had last year were the market and the ref but seeing this year ref I may have to rethink whether FIFA 15 ref was bad or no

Yeah me too, and actually LB+y wasn't that hard to defend and people who were mainly pace abusing did suck in basically all other aspects of the game, as they couldn't dribble, pass, skill or defend. Like you I stopped playing FUT because of the market bullsh*t and went to H2H seasons which was enjoyable and somehow still is in FIFA 16.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    Smokey wrote: »
    used H2H speed with penalties on stamina and just made defending manual.
    Yeah, if they had done this to FIFA 14 it would've been perfect.

I consider myself lucky that I like this game for what it is so far, but I also have my gripes against this or that at the end.

For example I like that they disabled auto-tackling when CPU-controlled teammates are containing, but it annoys me big time that they didn't take the extra step and disable it too when you're in control of the man that's containing.

Also, as nobody did it yet... "git gud", "u suck" and... "stop crying". :smiley:
  • ACMILAN1990
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Yeah me too, and actually LB+y wasn't that hard to defend and people who were mainly pace abusing did suck in basically all other aspects of the game, as they couldn't dribble, pass, skill or defend. Like you I stopped playing FUT because of the market bullsh*t and went to H2H seasons which was enjoyable and somehow still is in FIFA 16.

Totally agree there fut is just for those who want to waste money I have built a decent enuf serie a team tho for cheap not spent any money so pretty content but I'm a h2h seasons man tbh and yea it is more enjoyable I think but more painful when u lose lol
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    I enjoy it much more than 15, the passing sometimes rockets to the wrong player but it did that on 15 as well.
    At least this year I don't have some random with a 4312 sweat team lobbing it over every 2 seconds.
  • G000ner
    4907 posts National Call-Up
    inb4

They should have just remade FIFA 12 or 13 and used H2H speed with penalties on stamina and just made defending manual. They were the most enjoyable FIFA's for simulation (H2H).

We get it, you don't like the game. You've already made your point in about 20 separate threads.
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    G000ner wrote: »
    inb4

We get it, you don't like the game. You've already made your point in about 20 separate threads.

I do like the game you stupid moron I dislike high pressure/auto tackling.

Why don't you go swallow EA's load kid you must love having the CPU do all the work for you can't expect people to actually learn to get good at games nowadys huh?
  • ImMike
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    inb4

well it's fun for him while he keeps being crap that the actual game. its much better to come here and cry tears all day long.
    im keeping my high hopes he will sell the game and will go away.
  • simsieg
    9493 posts League Winner
    I'm having fun with it so far.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't played online FUT yet, but... Are the CPU-controlled teammates really able to auto-tackle there?

From what I've seen in single player (both FUT and Match Day) auto-tackling is done only by the player you're controlling (as in "I run straight into you and I either win the ball without pressing a single button or concede a foul") but the CPU-controlled teammates you send containing the ball carrier don't auto-tackle anymore.
  • G000ner
    4907 posts National Call-Up
    inb4

Why don't you go swallow EA's load kid you must love having the CPU do all the work for you can't expect people to actually learn to get good at games nowadys huh?

Yeah...I know, you've literally made the same point in about 20 seperate threads, it's like you're craving for people to disagree with you so that you can insult them.

But you're right, i'll go and 'swallow EA's load' because I like the video game. I'll then go on to a forum to express that I like the game because I happen to be a rather intellectual downsyndrome virgin 'kid'. Grow up. You're unbelievably pathetic.
  • Bruges Army
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sadly this is correct. The allround game-pace doesn't really bother me. It's more realistic and i like that.

But the passing does annoy me. Defenders step out way too much (intercepting passes), while attackers just stand and wait all the time. This makes fluent combinations nearly impossible, which makes this fifa, more than the previous versions, based on luck, rather than ability.
  • EvansUK
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not enjoying it , struggling in division 6 , only really a division 2 player anyways normally , can never seem to get to 1 ..but na no fun so far
  • I have over 40 people on my friends list (PS4) who have brought Fifa 16. Only one is still playing :/
  • Deano2508
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    inb4

Have you actually written that
  • I have over 40 people on my friends list (PS4) who have brought Fifa 16. Only one is still playing :/

Sounds about right tbh

• TylerDurden1987
    What I'm wondering is : If you make a long pass down the line to your winger, the opponent player already is like 10 metres in front him (pace stat obv. doesn't matter if controlled by the AI, test it out with a 30 pace player he's still way faster in those situations, that he could ever run, if you'd control him), running out of the non-visible part of your screen, so basically if I'm sending a long lobball, shouldn't my winger be totally open then ? As this obviously isn't working, and the defender is standing right next to my player, I seriously have to ask if they are some kind of psychic or have telepathic abilities ?
  • Kun
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game is fun for me. It was more boring in the previous years where the game was a race to whoever could score the most goals and not a football sim, Its laughable how common 7-5 scorelines were
  • Some how Pepe can keep up with ronaldo game speed is horrible if Fifa 15s keepers were as good as they are oan this it would have being the perfect Fifa
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    It's not boring at all :/ Maybe you should move to another game, like PES, because if there is not fun in for you then you shouldnt play it. Last year it was all the same tactics all game, sweat squads who do no different then simply running and over the top'ng it. This year it takes more skill to score and you can score some really good football goals.

• Korthan
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    I said at the time 13 or 14 would be good with the obvious exploits nerfed - specifically nerfed that is, not destroying the whole game or penalising genuine users of eg. through balls in the process.

Actually, 15 with the obvious exploits nerfed would also be good but EA would have to give us back a proper, restored Y button to counter the boosted defenders/keepers.

Boosted apart from tackling that is. Going back to 15 last night (oh what freedom to pass and move, shame about the pace absuer who managed to score twice against me though) reminded me how woefully underpowered and ineffectual it is, imagine 13 or 14 or 15 with FUT 16's tackling. A major weapon against pace abuse runs through entire teams. Why did they not do this sooner?

I have no problem with the overall pace of 16, not a fan of the slow turning but that's one minor thing I could play around if it wasn't for the homing missiles from behind while your player just stands there. Not much movement from your isolated forward players while opponent seems to have his whole team behind the ball too. The more accurate passing of previous years may have helped get around this problem. Yes, being patient, turning back and building up more helps but it's a bit one-dimensional.

Oh and if I was playing normal H2H Seasons it would be the rather good 15 version, from the matches I have played so far, 16 H2H Seasons is poor (and hard). FUT actually plays better including passing.
  • FC Skaffa
    Kun wrote: »
    Game is fun for me. It was more boring in the previous years where the game was a race to whoever could score the most goals and not a football sim, Its laughable how common 7-5 scorelines were

If you want real football go outside or turn on the TV
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    FC Skaffa wrote: »
    After reaching division 1 there's nothing to keep me going. No goal to work towards, no real joy out of gameplay.

I'm not a fan of this game either, but what you said there could be said about fifa 15 as well.
  • FC Skaffa
    FC Intl wrote: »
    FC Skaffa wrote: »

I'm not a fan of this game either, but what you said there could be said about fifa 15 as well.

Yep, also no goal in fifa 15.
    But I actually enjoyed the gameplay in fifa 15, although it has some obvious flaws. In fifa 16 I don't feel the gameplay is very rewarding.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I hate the random passes at times, i mean my players are looking at each other, the passer is passing on his strong foot and he still manages to hit it wide to the opponent :/