Playable if you tweak

Iffybhai
126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Couldn't play this game before I changed setting. AI was to fast and too aggressive. Couldn't get anywhere near them and what could have been a decent game was the worst Fifa in years.

Anyway I changed user sprint and acceleration from 50 to 55 and what a difference this had made. Players are no longer slouches against AI and my defence actually had a change of retrieving the ball. A few subtle changes but makes a huge difference. Try it

Keep all settings the same apart from game speed which I set to slow.

Comments

• Tried it - works. Great suggestion
    Game is more balanced now. Still difficult but at least I am a competitive against AI

Thanks bud
  • Goon77
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This definitely helps mate, I'm trying to tell other people to tweak their settings. Everyone's different, but you just have a play around with the settings (controller and game) to work out what works best for you.
  • SaintTodd
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What difficulty level is this for?
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play on Pro, I might try this. I definitely feel the game has seemingly sped up.
  • Iffybhai
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any difficulty. Just adjust to what you feel comfortable with.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Iffybhai wrote: »
    Couldn't play this game before I changed setting. AI was to fast and too aggressive. Couldn't get anywhere near them and what could have been a decent game was the worst Fifa in years.

Anyway I changed user sprint and acceleration from 50 to 55 and what a difference this had made. Players are no longer slouches against AI and my defence actually had a change of retrieving the ball. A few subtle changes but makes a huge difference. Try it

Keep all settings the same apart from game speed which I set to slow.

Going to try this thank you friend.

• MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great suggestion, tried it last night, feels much better. The recovery speed of defenders was stupid before, but definitely feels more equal now. Thanks