Market ban

NejvetsiBorec
1198 posts Professional
Wow, looks like Im banned from listing cards. :lol: Can search the market normally, when I try to list something, I get the same error as when banned from searching.

Lol :lol:

Comments

• you wouldn't even be able to search if you had market ban.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    I've got exactly this, even though I haven't been spamming at all, just buying a few consumables at cheap prices here and there, not in huge amounts either, and I am unable to list at the moment.

Sold about 200 items today, so not a great deal, it's either a glitch, or there's a limit to how many items you can list too.
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    you wouldn't even be able to search if you had market ban.
    So many ways to get banned/timed out. Sadness. :(

PS. I can't trade for **** recently so I am about to sell up and succumb to your IF trading skills. Nice thread even if I didn't agree with it but I do now. :wink:
  • Uberman
    15736 posts World Class
    I dont understand how your constantly getting banned?

Im spamming for bargains for players i need for my squad and i only got booted once and that was for 5 mins
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    I dont understand how your constantly getting banned?

Im spamming for bargains for players i need for my squad and i only got booted once and that was for 5 mins
    Shhhh! It's all about the severity. Keep it quiet though. More getting banned makes it easier for those that can still trade. :tongue:
  • pinion
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well worth a ban imo. Nearly got sick. Feel sorry for the guy
  • pinion
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    Reply fail