Autobuyers taking over the market

MattAllen28
241 posts Sunday League Hero
After one week into the release of FIFA 16 in the US
it's fairly apparent that auto buyers have taken over
the market...again. What can we do as a community
to help EA rid the market of these cheaters? It's
causing me loads of frustration as I'm sure that
others are just as frustrated. You can't buy a player at a decent price because their values have been
ballooned to a point where they are no longer worth
the asking price, and buying low/selling high is
completely out of the question. Does EA allow theseauto-buyers to rule the market so they can sell more FIFA points? All I have to say is there needs to be
something done about it now!!!

Comments

• Lamelasaurus
    840 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is no autobuyers mate :)
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    That's ok as long as they buy my players quick
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something

lol.
  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    Reezus wrote: »

lol.

• Uberman
    15736 posts World Class

lol.

• WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Cant be arsed to read, is it some kind of riddle?
  • Shonosuke
    1507 posts Fans' Favourite

Just look at the consumables, they are instabought if its under a certain price and then pricefixed
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32018 posts National Team Captain
    Shonosuke wrote: »

Just look at the consumables, they are instabought if its under a certain price and then pricefixed

Tbf the amount of people that are constantly watching things like this is stupid. There's a reason there's so many threads of people complaining about bans because they've been banned for spamming for these "deals" for easy flips
  • Jim
    1379 posts Professional

I've been buying and relisting squad fitness today and had a handfull of bins that were 50% of the current price. If I'm fast enough to beat autobuyers for those, then autobuyers have gotten really slow.
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up

:smirk:
  • Uberman
    15736 posts World Class
    Im convinced their back now but their not on every card yet

Im sniping players like bony lallana etc fine for deals

but as soon as i try to save 1-2k on azpilicueta i cant and they are always been relisted for the same prices - 8.7/8.8k

I got bony for 700 quickly but azpilicueta is impossible to get a decent price on
  • MattAllen28
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Uberman656 wrote: »

but as soon as i try to save 1-2k on azpilicueta i cant and they are always been relisted for the same prices - 8.7/8.8k

I got bony for 700 quickly but azpilicueta is impossible to get a decent price on

That's how it is with Modric, Benzema, and any decent La Liga player. It seems to me that if auto-buyers were not welcome they would be no more.
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jim wrote: »

I've been buying and relisting squad fitness today and had a handfull of bins that were 50% of the current price. If I'm fast enough to beat autobuyers for those, then autobuyers have gotten really slow.

Passive coin accumulation 101. Use a bot to bid on consumables at auction and list for a small profit. Rinse and repeat thousands of times and you have made the easiest millions of coins. Are EA turning a blind eye? :neutral:
  • Flatision
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    They are not nearly as effective as past year but its time for another banwave. Since you can only create 10 accounts per consoles that should put lots of ppl out of business.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32018 posts National Team Captain
    Inb4 web app trading gets shut down again
  • Lamelasaurus
    840 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I notice that less expensive players are going much quicker than big players, managed to get a Robben for 350k, 38k cheaper then his next cheapest BIN, but seen 4-5 Lars Bender go within 2 seconds for 900c
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Flatision wrote: »
    They are not nearly as effective as past year but its time for another banwave. Since you can only create 10 accounts per consoles that should put lots of ppl out of business.
    Source?
  • Dan is Clutch
    25455 posts Player of the Year
    I notice that less expensive players are going much quicker than big players, managed to get a Robben for 350k, 38k cheaper then his next cheapest BIN, but seen 4-5 Lars Bender go within 2 seconds for 900c

More people have 900 coins then 350k. But AB are definitely back up and running again.
  • Flatision
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dog wrote: »
    Source?

EA have not officialy said it but you get an error when trying to enter FUT with your 11th account. It's time for EA to step up and ban those first 10 accounts so they are forced to go buy a new console.
  • Uberman
    15736 posts World Class
    Uberman656 wrote: »

That's how it is with Modric, Benzema, and any decent La Liga player. It seems to me that if auto-buyers were not welcome they would be no more.

Its weird that they are being selective

normally they would just snipe anything worth a few k
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dog wrote: »
    Source?

EA have not officialy said it but you get an error when trying to enter FUT with your 11th account. It's time for EA to step up and ban those first 10 accounts so they are forced to go buy a new console.
    A buyer of a second hand console couldn't play the game if his was the 11th account but first for him?
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite

lol.

• Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Has anyone seen on a site that there are def autobuyer bots out there? On the vast majority of my two teams I bought during the day today I managed to find players at least 1k below the 2nd cheapest player listed, and these are good players (not top of the market players). IMO everyone is trying to trade with the likes of azpi/modric/iniesta etc., be more inventive with your trading techniques rather than going for the most desirable players that everyone wants for their team or are trying to trade with. I have def found much better deals during quiet times, I suspect autobuy bots don't need the sleep.
  • Gil3000Doe wrote: »
    Has anyone seen on a site that there are def autobuyer bots out there? On the vast majority of my two teams I bought during the day today I managed to find players at least 1k below the 2nd cheapest player listed, and these are good players (not top of the market players). IMO everyone is trying to trade with the likes of azpi/modric/iniesta etc., be more inventive with your trading techniques rather than going for the most desirable players that everyone wants for their team or are trying to trade with. I have def found much better deals during quiet times, I suspect autobuy bots don't need the sleep.

Not going to the post the link as its not allowed but they are out there...

a445c3e5a2b9efc04fe65be14db3b71d.png
  • Uberman
    15736 posts World Class
    Gil3000Doe wrote: »

With 1k cheaper - what are the prices of the players you are winning?
  • BU11ET
    1197 posts Professional
    I managed to get aguero for 305k this morning was 100k cheaper than the next buy now
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Autobuyers are not back :lol:
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    There are autobuyers around.
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up

They must be god awful then if they cant beat humans.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    D i n k xD wrote: »

They must be god awful then if they cant beat humans.

Autobuyers are not on constantly 24/7 etc you should read about how they work.

This discussion has been closed.