Should I sell IF Jonas?

I bought him for 20k at the first week and now he's selling for 75k.Should I sell him now or will he keep rising?

Comments

• warwick607
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was thinking the same thing today.
  • failedea
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bought him for 20k at the first week and now he's selling for 75k.Should I sell him now or will he keep rising?

I'll tell you if you tell me who that gorgeous woman is in your avatar.
  • failedea wrote: »

Amy Acker <3
  • failedea
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    failedea wrote: »

Amy Acker <3

Okay, turns out she was only gorgeous in your avatar. I revoke my promise.
  • failedea wrote: »

Amy Acker <3

You're wrong,terribly wrong :/
  • ha032742
    39162 posts Moderator

Amy Acker <3

You're wrong,terribly wrong :/

AKA Root
  • warwick607 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing today.

• warwick607
    I could see him rise a little more to be honest, even though he got a brace people are saying the likelihood of him getting a SIF this week is low.
    I could see him rise a little more to be honest, even though he got a brace people are saying the likelihood of him getting a SIF this week is low.
    Where do you think he'll settle? One can hope for around 90k.. :smiley:

• warwick607
    edited September 2015
    Texpect wrote: »

I think around 90-95k is right, he is the highest rated ST in LIGA NOS so he will be popular for those teams. If he gets a SIF this week I would immediately sell him though.

I think around 90-95k is right, he is the highest rated ST in LIGA NOS so he will be popular for those teams. If he gets a SIF this week I would immediately sell him though.
    I'll try my luck and put him up for sub-90k now overnight :smiley: This year has been easy for me in terms of sales so I'd love to see that happen.

• warwick607

I'll try my luck and put him up for sub-90k now overnight :smiley: This year has been easy for me in terms of sales so I'd love to see that happen.

Yeah me too, especially IFs I got Jonas for 18k and looks like he will settle for a little less than 100k so that's an amazing profit. My only regret is not buying more :disappointed: :

Yeah me too, especially IFs I got Jonas for 18k and looks like he will settle for a little less than 100k so that's an amazing profit. My only regret is not buying more :disappointed: :
    We're in the same boat man, I didn't have the coins but now as I think what could've been.. Painful really. But there's more profit to come this year :smile:

• Monx49
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dont forget he is the highest rated STRIKER for Brazilians squads aswell.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    sell him on saturday or sunday midday , prices are highest then and demand is high, if you keep he will go down
  • warwick607
    Asad97 wrote: »
    sell him on saturday or sunday midday , prices are highest then and demand is high, if you keep he will go down

This too +1,000,000
  • Asad97 wrote: »
    Fair point. I'm truly lacking market knowledge as last time I was around here was in FIFA 14. Just got back to the forum (still getting used to the new interface lol)