Which Ultimate Team Is Your Favourite?

Premier-Sky
2880 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2015
In terms of gameplay. Ignore all trainers, issues with disconnections, issues with transfer markets etc. When you found a game, which edition of ultimate team did you enjoy the gameplay the most?

Which Ultimate Team Is Your Favourite? 75 votes

FUT 10
0%
FUT 11
5%
LUFCJCbobiopasni_ 4 votes
FUT 12
17%
OrisonOrange PrinceTomaLeBron JamesZambo9leon1309massman276C.A.FIFAVinz_kingzRon77othmanovnMrTapzdejan1471 13 votes
FUT 13
20%
disaaaaCURCC-FTWMorroWtjeDaddyLoboNoboVerstappenArkadiusz MilikxenuEightbitwookiefcKnowlesdinhoMarcChicharitomrfak1tfelipewormElementz187 15 votes
FUT 14
16%
OlivierLiveArsenalJfo88PVFCB97xDArx07feeel_the__game_barciSzpadelPLShadowgoalRuccii-ZiOHELLUVASTART 12 votes
FUT 15
16%
xShaqAttack11xl_TheDren_lvLaDzWiweeDavidKing50DobraMariusclAyjinjinnMatiesBogdanDave_23DaVaEbaVgyzaibroxgaz 12 votes
FUT 16
25%
Premier-SkyFloobyPDJEYCarloBenyDE_FenomenCFCsjmishraGuesteelneckxXxVirGoxXxCarlton ColeEGY-AviatorzDohva563lexCerkuejaziX90djShafkosemia172tapkaRahman86 19 votes

Comments

• Premier-Sky
    FUT 16
    Disconnections, trainers and stuff clearly issues, but as far as the gameplay is concerned, I'm genuinely enjoying this more than FUT 11 and 12 (didn't have fut 10). Overall, I'd go with FUT 12 simply because gameplay was marginally better than FUT 11, and although trainers did appear during FUT 12, they were very rare. Coin sellers weren't really around either - those two went ham from FUT 13
  • Daddy
    5455 posts Big Money Move
    FUT 13
    My first one
  • othmanovn
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    FUT 12
    I went with FUT 12. I simply enjoyed that game the most. There were also cheaters on FIFA 12 but it wasnt as bad as in FIFA 14+. I like FUT 16 so far, but its too early for me to say anything about it. Besides that the prices on FUT 12 were actually not that bad. Players like Ibra werent that expensive, i loved it.

I cant judge on FIFA 15 because i didnt play it
  • Premier-Sky
    FUT 16
    othmanovn wrote: »
    I went with FUT 12. I simply enjoyed that game the most. There were also cheaters on FIFA 12 but it wasnt as bad as in FIFA 14+. I like FUT 16 so far, but its too early for me to say anything about it.

Tbf, back in those days, you could quit when you saw your opponent's team without losing contracts or getting a dnf, so even if you were matched up with a cheat, you could easily avoid them
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional
    FUT 16
    you should make a poll about which UT is your least favorite :D I'd definitely vote for FUT 14 for least favorite B)
  • Orison
    47058 posts FIFA Cover Star
    FUT 12
    FUT 14 was nice for me :D But I preferred Fifa 12 (El92 <3 )
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional
    FUT 16
    Orison wrote: »

You could score penalties with the head there
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    FUT 15
    Oops voted 15 instead of 12 ffs :joy:
  • Orison
    FUT 12
    Carlo wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »

You could score penalties with the head there
    Carroll <3 :joy:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    FUT 13
    all them Ajax TOTS+IFs cards:D
  • othmanovn
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FUT 12
    all them Ajax TOTS+IFs cards:D

TOTS Eriksen was so good
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    FUT 14
    also love FUT 12 :) FUT 15 was a nightmare for me
  • opasni_
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    FUT 11
    FUT11. Everyone who played it will agree. Good times were actually prices were normal even for TOTS, and In-form players felt better than NIF version of same players.
  • CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FUT 13
    FUT 13 <3
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    FUT 16
    For me it's FIFA 16. I like the build up play and it's just funny to see when opponent wants to sprint to your defence with Remy but can't get to it because of the interceptions. Slowness is the key in this game and i like it :)
  • Zambo9
    4998 posts Big Money Move
    FUT 12
    FUT 12 is the best ever, all those good 5* skillers and back when you could score Rabona goals with manual controls
  • Premier-Sky
    FUT 16
    Carlo wrote: »
    you should make a poll about which UT is your least favorite :D I'd definitely vote for FUT 14 for least favorite B)

Fut 15 for me, defo
  • Premier-Sky
    FUT 16
    opasni_ wrote: »
    FUT11. Everyone who played it will agree. Good times were actually prices were normal even for TOTS, and In-form players felt better than NIF version of same players.

Well, in terms of gameplay only, finesses and pace were way too op on 11. Same could be said of fifa 12, but to a lesser extent. But yeah, the market was the best. Was nice when IF Ronaldo was about 200k
  • Jfo88
    22596 posts Club Captain
    FUT 14
    At least 14 had its moments 15 was a train wreck
  • Premier-Sky
    FUT 16
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    At least 14 had its moments 15 was a train wreck

Train wreck is an understatement
  • opasni_
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    FUT 11
    opasni_ wrote: »

Well, in terms of gameplay only, finesses and pace were way too op on 11. Same could be said of fifa 12, but to a lesser extent. But yeah, the market was the best. Was nice when IF Ronaldo was about 200k

No FUT is perfect, I can't judge and say FUT16 is best 1week since release :)
  • Premier-Sky
    FUT 16
    Disconnections, trainers and stuff clearly issues, but as far as the gameplay is concerned, I'm genuinely enjoying this more than FUT 11 and 12 (didn't have fut 10). Overall, I'd go with FUT 12 simply because gameplay was marginally better than FUT 11, and although trainers did appear during FUT 12, they were very rare. Coin sellers weren't really around either - those two went ham from FUT 13

EA Patch - how to go from best FIFA ever to FIFA 15 in one 200MB download
  • Orison
    edited October 2015
    FUT 12

EA Patch - how to go from best FIFA ever to FIFA 15 in one 200MB download
    It´s not Fifa 15, I never managed to score a pass in 15
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    FUT 16
    FIFA In General = FIFA 11
    FUT = FIFA 16
  • Knowlesdinho
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    FUT 13
    Fut 13, mainly because I seemed to be ok at it but also because of packing 2 neymars, 4 alves and a Tots Marchetti. The market for PC back then was so insane so selling them meant I could have an awesome TOTS Serie A. Why serie A? Because I loved Football Italia in the 90's on channel 4. That's where I formed my love for Inter. I'm a Man U fan but Inter are a close second.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    FUT 13
    CURCC-FTW wrote: »
    FUT 13 <3

• disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    FUT 13
    Only reason 16 is winning is because these kids never experienced 13
  • Knowlesdinho
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    FUT 13
    disaaaa wrote: »
    Only reason 16 is winning is because these kids never experienced 13

Agreed
  • Daddy
    5455 posts Big Money Move
    FUT 13
    Finally some love for 13, thought I was the only one who loved it.
  • Premier-Sky
    FUT 16
    11 and 12 were both way better than 13, which was decent but **** compared to those two