FIFA 16 Boots DLC

RollsReus
1536 posts Play-Off Hero
edited October 2015
Same as previous years, I'll be keeping this thread up-to-date with the most recent catalogue updates for boots EA give us. Gotta love authenticity. Any help is appreciated! :smile:
Post edited by Chow on

Comments

• RollsReus
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015
    Week Four
    Post edited by RollsReus on
  • worldrevolver
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    What happened in the catalog?

Several levels disappeared when the new boots were added and the new boots have no photos, xbox one
  • waiting for the new pumas
  • Smalldini
    54 posts Park Captain
    If you had told me a couple of years ago that New Balance were going to start making some decent gear, I would never have believed you. Their boots are really nice though, especially the two pairs added in the update.
  • RollsReus
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    it just kind of sucks that the colours of the boots in FIFA isn't as good as it should be. They added a few new Nike boots over the weekend but their preview wasn't visible and they've since went down.
  • RollsReus
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    noticed a pair of unique umbros on Wayne Hennessy (the Welsh #1) that I can't find in the catalogue. Hope they're coming soon cos I can't be bothered with the unique boots of past FIFA's. :(
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    RollsReus wrote: »
    it just kind of sucks that the colours of the boots in FIFA isn't as good as it should be. They added a few new Nike boots over the weekend but their preview wasn't visible and they've since went down.

The lighting this year is awful, the nets and goal posts are grey, the boots are dull and lifeless and lack colour, seriously EA?
  • imranbecks
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    The Nike Electro Flare boots in action.. It isn't as striking as it should be to be honest. But the Hypervenom and Tiempo looks good.

21770062072_cd5eab64e7_b.jpg
    21593762960_e61c2e3539_b.jpg
    21594889929_2a2db9d1f7_b.jpg
    21781789915_9f79ec731c_b.jpg
  • RollsReus
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've updated the second week but I can't find the blue Puma's in the edit player section. :(
  • I SiR MartY I
    7252 posts Big Money Move
    Waiting for EA to add the locked pair of Puma's to the game via the catalog, they're in the VP edit menu but can't be unlocked even with all the boot packs unlocked :(

Puma evoPOWER 1.2- White/Total Eclipse/Lava Blast- hopefully they get added into the catalog soon to use.
  • What about the new two color Pumas(aguero, falcao, reus) we need them! its gonna look incredible ingame.
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    The new ankle boots are horrible, what have they done to them? :joy: they looked fine last year but this year they seem clunky!!
  • imranbecks
    Please do the new Puma boots EA!

21887881476_02ca72e2a1_o.jpg
  • lazicki88
    58 posts Park Captain
    On pc there is problem in online matches,all nike boots are changed to generic red-yellow boots,anybody have there problem?!
  • lazicki88
    58 posts Park Captain
    imranbecks wrote: »
    The Nike Electro Flare boots in action.. It isn't as striking as it should be to be honest. But the Hypervenom and Tiempo looks good.

where is this boots?i play game on pc and there is not?
  • imranbecks
    edited October 2015
    lazicki88 wrote: »

[.jpg[/img]

Not sure about the PC version, those screenshots were from my PS4 version. Try checking in the catalogue. You're gonna have to purchase it with the points though...
  • flcinusa
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect

They have these Orange and Blue Evopowers in the catalouge, but its the same colour on each foot, not the alternate colouring we'd like
  • flcinusa wrote: »

They have these Orange and Blue Evopowers in the catalouge, but its the same colour on each foot, not the alternate colouring we'd like

Actually no.... that bunddle consists in 2 evospeed boots colors, a red pair anda a blue pair... nothing to do with the "tricks" pack(this one with one foot of each color)

Reference:

The blue boots avalible in the bundle are these:
    http://www.soccerbible.com/performance/football-boots/2015/10/puma-evospeed-sl-electric-blue/

notice how the puma logo is white, while in the tricks version its orange.
  • FootyGamer
    67 posts Park Captain
    Hey guys, what day of the week do the EA updates usually happen. Is it still Friday?

Also, when will Arsenal, Bayern, Napoli players receive boot updates (i.e. the Nike Electro Flare pack and the new red Adidas Ace & X15). I downloaded the last update and the boots have only been done for Man Utd, Juventus and Tottenham (Harry Kane has the purple hypervenoms)
  • FootyGamer
    67 posts Park Captain
    @zuzizu I'm asking for PS4. When are they usually updated? Thanks
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero

EA doesnt update the catalogue on PC, thats why you always have the generic boots bug, which has been happening the last 3 years, lol, just as annoying as the 5 year long winter gear bug on consoles!!
  • lazicki88
    58 posts Park Captain
    RedDevil wrote: »

EA doesnt update the catalogue on PC, thats why you always have the generic boots bug, which has been happening the last 3 years, lol, just as annoying as the 5 year long winter gear bug on consoles!!

YES man and that is very annoying,if they dont update this will be totally disapointing!!!!
  • Designer
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA along with most devs love consoles cause they bring in the money. It's too much piracy on PC. If PC was the only game machine available, the games industry woulda been dead long time ago just like the music and movie industries -PCs killed them. There would be no motivation to make any great games since they'd get pirated anyway. So much for PC master race

Anyway we need Walcott, Benzema & co. with them Adidas X boots updated to the red ones
  • lazicki88
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2015
    Designer wrote: »
    EA along with most devs love consoles cause they bring in the money. It's too much piracy on PC. If PC was the only game machine available, the games industry woulda been dead long time ago just like the music and movie industries -PCs killed them. There would be no motivation to make any great games since they'd get pirated anyway. So much for PC master race

Anyway we need Walcott, Benzema & co. with them Adidas X boots updated to the red ones
    Do you really mean that?i v payed this game just like you,dont be stupid!!!i want the same game for the same money....
  • FootyGamer
    67 posts Park Captain
    Are squad updates available on Fridays or nah? I'm hoping they assign boots correctly this time cos many players/teams still with outdated boots. If they could update united, Juve and spurs last week, why not just do the same for the other well known teams like Arsenal, PSG, Bayern, Napoli, Madrid & Roma...
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015
    FootyGamer wrote: »
    Are squad updates available on Fridays or nah? I'm hoping they assign boots correctly this time cos many players/teams still with outdated boots. If they could update united, Juve and spurs last week, why not just do the same for the other well known teams like Arsenal, PSG, Bayern, Napoli, Madrid & Roma...

Yes, and mate dont even get me started, lol, because of the "Winter Gear Bug" which means we cant edit players boots / appearances ourselves, then we rely on EA to do so correctly in the weekly squad updates, but week after week they ignore certain teams and players, so you end up waiting weeks or months for them to be updated, some players never get correctly updated!!
  • FootyGamer
    67 posts Park Captain
    Yes, and mate dont even get me started, lol, because of the "Winter Gear Bug" which means we cant edit players boots / appearances ourselves, then we rely on EA to do so correctly in the weekly squad updates, but week after week they ignore certain teams and players, so you end up waiting weeks or months for them to be updated, some players never get correctly updated!!

I hear ya. It's very frustrating, I mean I could update them myself but the player then loses his default gear settings so it's a no go. Played last night and the likes of Alexis sanchez, Oxlade chamberlain, Lewandowski, Higuaín, Cavani, Zlatan untouched (they should all have electro flare boots), while Ozil, Walcott, Silva, Muller should have the new Adidas boots.

I just wonder if EA is just lazy. The boots are all in the catalogue too so why the staggered updates
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    FootyGamer wrote: »

I hear ya. It's very frustrating, I mean I could update them myself but the player then loses his default gear settings so it's a no go. Played last night and the likes of Alexis sanchez, Oxlade chamberlain, Lewandowski, Higuaín, Cavani, Zlatan untouched (they should all have electro flare boots), while Ozil, Walcott, Silva, Muller should have the new Adidas boots.

I just wonder if EA is just lazy. The boots are all in the catalogue too so why the staggered updates

Yeah thats the Winter Gear Bug :angry:

And i downloaded the squad update on Friday expecting the same mate, try it again this Friday and hopefully everyone is updated, but you never know with EA..

I cant start a new CM until they update them, as we cant update them ourselves!!