Solution to the passing problem

Joonlar
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Switch passing to semi-assisted. Done.

Passes actually go where you want on semi-assisted.

Comments

• euroverclock
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I switched all assistance options off and my experienced improved drastically
  • I was using the Dynamic Camera and even when using manual controls passes didn't seem to go where I was aiming also my players seemed slower than usual and seemed to have awful first touches, switched camera to Tele broadcast and now game runs smoother and even won my last to games vs assisted players using manual controls, while averaging 80 + passing pct both games.
  • PegasusXXVI
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Joonlar wrote: »

How about you switch it to manual?
    That's how everyone should play... Just saying haha, semi and assisted are too easy imo, manual it's been easy since last year, doesn't feel like manual to me anymore.
  • Joonlar
    edited September 2015

That's how everyone should play... Just saying haha, semi and assisted are too easy imo, manual it's been easy since last year, doesn't feel like manual to me anymore.

I personally do play manual actually, but lots of players don't want to go that far and for them semi-assisted is pretty good middle ground, especially since so many of them seem to be having problems on assisted.

As for semi-assisted being too easy, well I think manual is too hard in certain situations, particularly short passing. For instance, sometimes team mates don't "lock-on" to your passes so it's really easy for your short passes to go just behind them and have them not properly react to it. Also the power bar is a bit iffy on short passes too.

I'm a big advocate for manual controls but they're not perfectly implemented, and honestly using my "assisted players" control scheme (for when I can't find manual matches) I've still had a lot of fun online.

My alternate control scheme is this:

Pass: Semi
    Through ball: Manual
    Shot: Semi
    Cross: Semi
    Lob: Manual

• PegasusXXVI
    309 posts Sunday League Hero

I personally do play manual actually, but lots of players don't want to go that far and for them semi-assisted is pretty good middle ground, especially since so many of them seem to be having problems on assisted.

As for semi-assisted being too easy, well I think manual is too hard in certain situations, particularly short passing. For instance, sometimes team mates don't "lock-on" to your passes so it's really easy for your short passes to go just behind them and have them not properly react to it. Also the power bar is a bit iffy on short passes too.

I'm a big advocate for manual controls but they're not perfectly implemented, and honestly using my "assisted players" control scheme (for when I can't find manual matches) I've still had a lot of fun online.

Of course that when playing manual players don't "lock on to your passes" bc it's manual, you have to read well how your team is moving to be able to give a good pass, just like real life, if your teammate is moving, he's not robotically going to stop his run and be in the same direction of your pass, you know manual controls to me is more realistic hence more rewarding, challenging and fun, of course it's my opinion. You can play as you please.
  • Joonlar wrote: »

This. I always use this setting. Maybe, I could switch to manual shot in the future.
  • Joonlar
    Of course that when playing manual players don't "lock on to your passes" bc it's manual, you have to read well how your team is moving to be able to give a good pass, just like real life, if your teammate is moving, he's not robotically going to stop his run and be in the same direction of your pass, you know manual controls to me is more realistic hence more rewarding, challenging and fun, of course it's my opinion. You can play as you please.

Players not reacting to passes that dribble past their feet is not realistic.

Look I love manual, I'm a manual player, but it's not without it's faults.
  • It's called get rid of poopa 16 and play Fifa 15
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mez wrote: »
    It's called get rid of poopa 16 and play Fifa 15

Perhaps you mean play shi.t 15 instead of FIFA 16.
  • I had a problem that my players stopped running,passes were going to wrong players...i contact EA,they told me that there might be sonething wrong with my controller. I vought new one and now it works perfectly. Now the game respons just the way it should be.
  • I had a problem that my players stopped running,passes were going to wrong players...i contact EA,they told me that there might be sonething wrong with my controller. I vought new one and now it works perfectly. Now the game respons just the way it should be.
  • RobPiz
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play assisted short pass and manual everything else.
    The only pass that still pi$$es me off is the assisted short pass! lol
    Maybe semi assisted is the way forward but it is kind of demoralizing to string 10 passes together out from the back while being pressed like a madman and then have 1 miscalculation, pass intercepted and an easy chance/dribble through to a shot.

I said before the control assistance should gradually reduce as you move up the seasons until it is completely manual by Div1 and Div2.

Separate the men from the boys.
  • Full manual is so much better. If only they would slow down the game speed 25%
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    semi is really better than assisted now... but in 1.00 version even in assisted is good... now assisted is pinball... you playing in semi have a clear disadvantage vs other player playing pinball in assisted...