The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Rob - Community Manager

richisdisturbed
387 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey Rob, is there anywhere I can put forward suggestions for future FIFA titles?

We need an online career mode, even if it's limited to 2-4 players. The devs only ever update FUT as they claim it's all people play, maybe if they updated other modes, we'd be more inclined to try them...

People won't stop playing FUT, these addicted kids will still be addicted. Madden has an online career mode, we need one in FIFA! I want me & the boys in a United, Chelsea, & Liverpool race for the title!

Comments

• Njd83
    16 posts Ball Boy
    They can't get this one to work let alone think of new ideas haha
  • richisdisturbed
    Bump for a reply from Rob.
  • richisdisturbed
    Bump for a reply from Rob.

• Implementing an online career mode is hardly a new idea. It has been suggested on here many times for the past few years and I'm 100% sure the idea has been thrown around at the EA office. It just hasn't made it into the game because it isn't worth using resources to implement it into Fifa.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Implementing an online career mode is hardly a new idea. It has been suggested on here many times for the past few years and I'm 100% sure the idea has been thrown around at the EA office. It just hasn't made it into the game because it isn't worth enough money to EA.

fixed.
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why would you want Online Career mode lol that is totally boring and not fun

In fact I think Ultimate team Parking the bus and having EA defend for me it great.

• richisdisturbed
    We all need to start kicking up a fuss!

I'm sick of being bent over by EA, I don't swing that way but EA force it on me every year.

I've never known a company have such a lack of respect for their customers.
  • richisdisturbed
    I know Rob won't reply though, that would mean they have to aknowledge what the customers want.

"If we ignore it, it'll go away."
  • What about they implement servers that work. Why talk about al these stuff if they even can`t fix the basics of the game like a working server to play ONLINE.
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know Rob won't reply though, that would mean they have to aknowledge what the customers want.

and if not just delete the post,

ot tho why New mode when we have pro clubs, that hasnt been updated in a few years
  • Jfo88
    22824 posts Club Captain

I'm sick of being bent over by EA, I don't swing that way but EA force it on me every year.
    Who forces you to buy the game?
  • We need a story mode like 2K.
  • Njd83
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Robs Twitter sums it up. A youtuber gets hacked and its help help help, everyone needing help for DNF gets ignored apart from odd when we know more we will post it. While I understand he may not be told anything, the lack of communication is nothing short of disrespectful to the community.
  • SteveG
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hey Rob, is there anywhere I can put forward suggestions for future FIFA titles?

We need an online career mode, even if it's limited to 2-4 players. The devs only ever update FUT as they claim it's all people play, maybe if they updated other modes, we'd be more inclined to try them...

People won't stop playing FUT, these addicted kids will still be addicted. Madden has an online career mode, we need one in FIFA! I want me & the boys in a United, Chelsea, & Liverpool race for the title!

Now dont be so silly, how is EA going to make in game money by promoting this mode! :wink:

• Demon
    1262 posts Professional
    lol, I love how pro clubs is left out, if there is one thing they need to improve its pro clubs. :)
  • richisdisturbed
    Shadox2014 wrote: »

and if not just delete the post,

ot tho why New mode when we have pro clubs, that hasnt been updated in a few years

Pro Clubs has never been improved since being implemented. Career mode has been near identical for a decade. FUT is the only game mode that gets attention.
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Who forces you to buy the game?

Konami. Their game isn't upto scratch just yet, but it's very close. I need a football fix, FIFA may have **** modes, but has the better gameplay atm.
    DiMaria7 wrote: »
    We need a story mode like 2K.

That would be great for a player career mode, I'd still prefer a 2 player career though, or even 2K to start their own football game.
  • Rob
    1215 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hi Rich, you're welcome to discuss what you'd like to see in the forums but I cannot comment on what is and isn't coming in possible future titles.

If it's about Career Mode though, we do have a section here: http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/categories/fifa-16-career-mode
This discussion has been closed.