Kurt Zouma price range?

FC Skaffa
37 posts Last Pick at the Park
Did the price range of NIF kurt zouma change?

Comments

• So how many you got lol :-)
  • FC Skaffa
    4 :dizzy:
  • I think EA are going to start dropping Card Weights because people are buying up all of the popular cards to increase the Price Ban. This could potentially spark the same inflation bulls*it from last year. Either way i don't think buying Kurt Zouma's is a good suggestion as it looks as if the profit atm is about 1k on each player sold.
  • Better of buying Hulk who is in the same scenario atm.
  • or better yet get on the Ramires Hype, can pick them up for 20K - 22K and sell them for 25k -28k
  • SteveG
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    I know not directly related to what your saying but I would def recommend the In Form Zouma card, I am playing him with kompany and they are playing amazing for me, getting me goals from corners as well which is a bonus :)
  • mishaladamjee
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    SteveG wrote: »
    I know not directly related to what your saying but I would def recommend the In Form Zouma card, I am playing him with kompany and they are playing amazing for me, getting me goals from corners as well which is a bonus :)

IF Zouma is amazing - feels super strong. Bought him as an investment, pleasantly surprised. Makes a wall at the back with Ogbonna
  • FC Skaffa
    But did his price change?
  • ImMike
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite
    in 2 days he will be back in packs and will go down in price. good luck with those cards ...