Where are the mods in this place?

FC Intl
4394 posts National Call-Up
edited September 2015
You have kids starting a dnf thread every 5 minutes. @Rob stated he would update the thread when there's news.

Clear the crap out.

Comments

• Scottdm84
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off mate, people have paid good money for this garbage and even more on Fifa points so have every right to vent their frustration, wether its pointless or not it doesnt matter, they've bought a faulty product which the company in question isnt really arsed about, if you dont like it, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off and be a miserable arse somewhere else. Cheers.
  • RadioShaq
    16697 posts Moderator
    They do need a new round of trial mods. There is just to much for them to keep up.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Scottdm84 wrote: »
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off mate, people have paid good money for this garbage and even more on Fifa points so have every right to vent their frustration, wether its pointless or not it doesnt matter, they've bought a faulty product which the company in question isnt really arsed about, if you dont like it, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off and be a miserable arse somewhere else. Cheers.

Why can you not understand what people are saying?

Can you read? Did you not see that they are aware of it, and are working on it? Of course it sucks. THEY ARE AWARE OF IT. I want it fixed as well...however I'm not a child, I can read, I see that there's nothing to be gained by repeating the same thing that he's already aware of. There will be an update in the thread when there's something to say. Again, read.

Rob just updated the thread Sunday afternoon. Its 12 hours later, 2am in the morning at EA.

2am
This discussion has been closed.