Bring back match lobbies

Amicus83
554 posts An Exciting Prospect
I think having match lobbies should beput back in Fifa. i appreciate the other modes but it players deserve at least one 'Unranked' customisable online game mode I think.

Comments

• I agree. We need unranked online game mode.
  • ACMILAN1990
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea agreee
  • I personally miss the online leagues you could do with your mates. Can't see why EA would get rid of such a popular mode. Unless i'm being naive thinking a lot of people played that mode.
  • Amicus83
    i think a lot of ppl miss it, like you say ppl/friends could create their own leagues & meet up etc. I've been on Fifa for a while & used to play leagues on 08.
    Maybe EA no longer saw it feasible & prefer players to play their 'standardised modes' UT & Seasons mostly.
    Im not a huge fan of UT & Seasons is pretty limited. :/
  • Ch3m4
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Well, I think this is totally necessary.

1. There is something wrong with Seasons mode because it's so difficult to find a match (and don't try to find a manual game because it's impossible). So at least, in Lobbies you can find opponents to play a match with although there is nothing you win from it. And you can join Manual rooms to play against manual players if you want.

2. It's an easy way to find people for your club. In previous Fifas you could join 'Pro club rooms' and find a club to play.

3. Back in days, you could play 11 vs 11 matches (22 real people -no bots-) playing real footbal matches like "France-England" or stuff like that. You could control one of those players and it was the best way to simulate a real game. It was amazing.
  • agree
  • agree
  • Amicus83
    edited September 2015
    That's right, I remember that 11 vs 11 (not just pros) they took that out too.
    I read on another thread that lobbies caused too many complaints to EA from players but I don't think that's the only reason they removed it.
    Post edited by Amicus83 on
  • PegasusXXVI
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, lobbies, everyone misses lobbies!!!
  • blue166
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2015
    Yep, The game needs unranked lobbies in geographic locations like - Western Europe,North Europe, USA etc.. etc...

Signed.
  • eladlad
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Signed
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Totally agree. I have no idea why it has been removed. I am suspecting that ever since online seasons went on to replace the ranked matches that were based on rating system. EA decided to remove the lobbies as well. I think this was a big mistake!
  • agree.

signed.
  • GoonerSoldier
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    The real problem is that when you try and play a Manual Seasons game it NEVER finds a game for you. Unless you spend 1hr+ looking for a game. The only way to solve this is by adding lobbies back to Online. Come on EA.. Admit that Manual Seasons is/was/and will be a huge failure and create a lobbies option for us manual players.
  • PegasusXXVI
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    The real problem is that when you try and play a Manual Seasons game it NEVER finds a game for you. Unless you spend 1hr+ looking for a game. The only way to solve this is by adding lobbies back to Online. Come on EA.. Admit that Manual Seasons is/was/and will be a huge failure and create a lobbies option for us manual players.

They have to promote manual playing, why did they include that feature in the game if they are just going to ignore it and treat it like a hidden misterious curse that no one wants to talk about.

It's a waste of time and money for manual players to buy the game and try to play online seasons manual vs manual, near impossible to find opponent and playing against assisted is a ffffffff joke. And UT is out of the question here.

I don't think lobbies is the solution for the manual issue but lobbies are necessary indeed.

• Just for this reason I regret buy this game. I prefer to play Fifa 15 now. Almost impossible to find online players in Fifa 16
  • Amicus83
    edited September 2015
    Trying to find a match with lower ranked teams is also near impossible. You're cocking up the enjoyment of online play EA, being forced to wait just to play a seemingly endless barrage of barcas & real madrids.

Post edited by Amicus83 on
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Congrats to OP. Signed.
  • Agree! Bring us back Match Lobbies! I can't believe it was removed!!
  • Oh, and, please, make it possible to play online with 3 guests, as it was possible when we had Match Lobbies
  • Amicus83
    Oh, and, please, make it possible to play online with 3 guests, as it was possible when we had Match Lobbies

Even 4 guests.
  • joujoul68
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    please bring back match lobbies to all gen consoles
  • Match lobbies please
  • SuPeRz
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Ch3m4 wrote: »
    Well, I think this is totally necessary.

1. There is something wrong with Seasons mode because it's so difficult to find a match (and don't try to find a manual game because it's impossible). So at least, in Lobbies you can find opponents to play a match with although there is nothing you win from it. And you can join Manual rooms to play against manual players if you want.

2. It's an easy way to find people for your club. In previous Fifas you could join 'Pro club rooms' and find a club to play.

3. Back in days, you could play 11 vs 11 matches (22 real people -no bots-) playing real footbal matches like "France-England" or stuff like that. You could control one of those players and it was the best way to simulate a real game. It was amazing.

^^^this all day everyday!
  • Korthan
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agree.
  • RobPiz
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lobbies for sure.

On top of that I think it would be really neat to be able to see the latency of an opponent before you get started.

Im not talking about this potato 1,2,3 bars crap either. Give me a PING so I can decide who to play for the best experience.
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up
    RobPiz wrote: »
    Lobbies for sure.

On top of that I think it would be really neat to be able to see the latency of an opponent before you get started.

Im not talking about this potato 1,2,3 bars crap either. Give me a PING so I can decide who to play for the best experience.

THIS!!!
    So damn tired of the 3 bar thinking yep no lag and than bang lag lag lag
  • Amicus83
    Cmon EA. Just do it.
  • Amicus83
    I ask because it's virtually impossible to get a match with someone else using 4 or lower star teams.