The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT - Anyone excited for NASA's big announcement tomorrow?

richisdisturbed
387 posts Sunday League Hero
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-to-announce-mars-mystery-solved

Rumour is NASA have found running water periodically on Mars.

Anyone watching the conference? You got any thoughts on what they could announce?

I would legit cry if they announce life, or some form of artifact/ ruins or something.

Comments

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    I always stay up to date with whatever Nasa has in plans. I have feeling they already have come in contact with alien life. It's all hush hush up there.

I doubt they will announce anything ground breaking.
  • Jfo88
    22835 posts Club Captain
    Don't get your hopes up
  • Mike
    10071 posts Has That Special Something
    Independence Day will happen irl
  • richisdisturbed
    Blarix wrote: »
    I always stay up to date with whatever Nasa has in plans. I have feeling they already have come in contact with alien life. It's all hush hush up there.

It apparently is ground breaking news though, so who knows.

But yeah, I'm fully with you on NASA already knowing, I've seen an 'ET' myself many years ago, that changed my views on life as we know it. If anyone wants to hear the story, let me know! :)
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up

But yeah, I'm fully with you on NASA already knowing, I've seen an 'ET' myself many years ago, that changed my views on life as we know it. If anyone wants to hear the story, let me know! :)
    me
  • richisdisturbed
    Inky Milk wrote: »

me

I knew someone would, let me type it out for you.
  • Jfo88
    22835 posts Club Captain
    Mike wrote: »
    Independence Day will happen irl

cEbkLi3.jpg
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    You seen the moon right now?
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    They found the ball from Charlie Adam's pen from the league cup shootouts in 2012
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

me

• ORANGEeffect05
    22665 posts Club Captain
    Carswell wrote: »

me

• richisdisturbed
    When I was 18/19, just over 10 years ago, me and a few of my mates all worked in the same area in different bars. We all used to meet up after work (From 1-2am) & walk to the park for a **** before we headed off, the park was like the midway point for all of our homes so was ideal.

This became quite the tradition for about 3 or 4 months, until the night I never stepped foot in that park again.

This park is situated in the middles of a field with a path snaking through the middle of the field with 12ft or so bushes running next the path.

This one night there was about 7 of us walking over the field, when Darren (I'm gonna call people by name as it's easier to type out) spotted something in the sky. It looked to me to be nothing more than a shooting star, but it was burning green rather than the usual orange/ red/ white colours you associate with shooting stars.

We watched this green thing burn up as it come down over the horizon, then watched as it fizzed out of existence.

We were all chilling in the park for about an hour (Was nearing 3am at this point) when Anton noticed someone in the bushes about 15-20ft away from us. Us being young, yobbish youths of the day, started picking up stones & throwing them at this 'peado' in the bush, shouting obsceneties at him.

It was then that we noticed it wasn't a 'peado', it was something else.

This thing slowly edged out of the bush, it looked silvery white, it appeared to have a glow around it, it stood about 9 feet tall when fully stood up, with its arms being at least 3 feet on their own, & when it was moving the bush to come out, it wasn't even touching the bush to move it, the bush was about a foot away from its arm.

We were all stood next to each othe just watching it, it took one step onto the path & my fight or flight senses were kicking in bigtime, I have legit never been that scared in my life. I can stand my ground, I was raised in some dodgy parts of the UK, but my decision on whether to run or stay was always going to be based off what the others did. I looked left... There was no-one there, they were all 25-30 foot behind me, running as fast as they could, screaming & crying!

It's a good 2-3 minute flat out sprint to get off the field to a road, I have never run so fast in my life, not once did I look back. All that was running through my head was that I had no idea how fast this thing could move, I just didn't want to be last in my group, I wanted someone between me & whatever that thing was.

We got out okay though, & I have never been to that field or park since, except for the morning after.

I can't say what it was, but I know I will never ever see anything like it again. I have seen multiple UFOs in my time, even have videos of some, but who's to say they're not just top secret government aircraft?

Some of you will call me crazy, but I've heard it all before, & I don't care. I saw something that night, I just wish I had the balls to stick around & see what would've happened.

INB4 - why didn't you take a photo? My answer, have you ever found yourself in what you feel is a life or death situation, & then thought you know what, I need a picture.
  • richisdisturbed
    Jake wrote: »
    They found the ball from Charlie Adam's pen from the league cup shootouts in 2012

LMAO!

Killed it.
    D i n k xD wrote: »

I keep looking but it still looks normal to me, albeit a bit bigger.
  • D i n k xD

LMAO!

Killed it.

Whereabouts in the world are you? Im in South Wales and three quarters of the moon is missing.

• Agent Murhawk
    8632 posts League Winner
    When I was 18/19, just over 10 years ago, me and a few of my mates all worked in the same area in different bars. We all used to meet up after work (From 1-2am) & walk to the park for a **** before we headed off, the park was like the midway point for all of our homes so was ideal.

This became quite the tradition for about 3 or 4 months, until the night I never stepped foot in that park again.

This park is situated in the middles of a field with a path snaking through the middle of the field with 12ft or so bushes running next the path.

This one night there was about 7 of us walking over the field, when Darren (I'm gonna call people by name as it's easier to type out) spotted something in the sky. It looked to me to be nothing more than a shooting star, but it was burning green rather than the usual orange/ red/ white colours you associate with shooting stars.

We watched this green thing burn up as it come down over the horizon, then watched as it fizzed out of existence.

We were all chilling in the park for about an hour (Was nearing 3am at this point) when Anton noticed someone in the bushes about 15-20ft away from us. Us being young, yobbish youths of the day, started picking up stones & throwing them at this 'peado' in the bush, shouting obsceneties at him.

This thing slowly edged out of the bush, it looked silvery white, it appeared to have a glow around it, it stood about 9 feet tall when fully stood up, with its arms being at least 3 feet on their own, & when it was moving the bush to come out, it wasn't even touching the bush to move it, the bush was about a foot away from its arm.

We were all stood next to each othe just watching it, it took one step onto the path & my fight or flight senses were kicking in bigtime, I have legit never been that scared in my life. I can stand my ground, I was raised in some dodgy parts of the UK, but my decision on whether to run or stay was always going to be based off what the others did. I looked left... There was no-one there, they were all 25-30 foot behind me, running as fast as they could, screaming & crying!

It's a good 2-3 minute flat out sprint to get off the field to a road, I have never run so fast in my life, not once did I look back. All that was running through my head was that I had no idea how fast this thing could move, I just didn't want to be last in my group, I wanted someone between me & whatever that thing was.

We got out okay though, & I have never been to that field or park since, except for the morning after.

I can't say what it was, but I know I will never ever see anything like it again. I have seen multiple UFOs in my time, even have videos of some, but who's to say they're not just top secret government aircraft?

Some of you will call me crazy, but I've heard it all before, & I don't care. I saw something that night, I just wish I had the balls to stick around & see what would've happened.

INB4 - why didn't you take a photo? My answer, have you ever found yourself in what you feel is a life or death situation, & then thought you know what, I need a picture.
    You need some help
  • richisdisturbed

LMAO!

Killed it.

Whereabouts in the world are you? Im in South Wales and three quarters of the moon is missing.

About 8 miles from Birmingham. I just went to have another look after your comment, but I can't seem to find it in the sky atm. I think it may be directly above me or something, too cold to venture out!
  • D i n k xD

LMAO!

Killed it.

About 8 miles from Birmingham. I just went to have another look after your comment, but I can't seem to find it in the sky atm. I think it may be directly above me or something, too cold to venture out!

I have a good clear view, no clouds and I can see it from my sofa. Its nothing spectacular (to me), just something different
  • richisdisturbed

LMAO!

Killed it.

I have a good clear view, no clouds and I can see it from my sofa. Its nothing spectacular (to me), just something different

My camera is incredible, I have some amazing shots of the standard moon, would love to snap some of this fabled Super Blood Moon!

You need some help

Mate, I need a lot of help, but not for the reasons you're thinking. :)
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    Moons still the same **** size for me
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero

This. Theres no real need for them to tell the world they've come into contact with alien life anyway. Whatever the big news is tomorrow, will just fade away just like most 'groundbreaking' space news in the past.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

Interesting.