How is cuadrado?

Ravz9
25767 posts Player of the Year
How is he this year? do his workrates affect him that much? thinking of using him in a 4-2-3-1 (2) team, will he be fine there?

Comments

• edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited September 2015
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    How is he this year? do his workrates affect him that much? thinking of using him in a 4-2-3-1 (2) team, will he be fine there?

His work rates only affected his runs for me. He was always at RM but never seemed to venture to far forward, he never really got inside the box to be honest. Other than that he was superb, his pace and dribbling is so smooth.
  • Ravz9
    edwinstree wrote: »

His work rates only affected his runs for me. He was always at RM but never seemed to venture to far forward, he never really got inside the box to be honest. Other than that he was superb, his pace and dribbling is so smooth.

Thanks, think I'll pick him up and just use instructions and hope for the best
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner

Best of luck
  • Ravz9

Best of luck

Cheers. Thanks for the help!