FIFA 16 Is The Perfect Football Simulation

gevans81
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
Everything about this game is awesome, the graphics are simply stunning, the commentary is top notch, I love the little touches too like when a player who scores a hat-trick walks up to the ref post match to receive the ball.

It just feels so right this year, well done EA! You have finally perfected your art!

Comments

• LaBrox
    52 posts Park Captain
    It is brilliant! I havent scored a hat-trick yet... :'(
  • SimonDT
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Brilliant so why when kicking off does the pitch go dark then after scoring when showing the replay the brightness goes back really bright, the game is bugged to bits
  • gevans81
    SimonDT wrote: »
    Brilliant so why when kicking off does the pitch go dark then after scoring when showing the replay the brightness goes back really bright, the game is bugged to bits

I haven't noticed this.

• DiBinni72
    64 posts Park Captain
    Thats right. The best Fifa Game since i play the game. I started with Fifa 95................
  • PegasusXXVI
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's not perfect, ball physics are awful, passes always go to players feet, players control the ball too easily, commentary is repetitive and does not sound like a real match (when you score a goal for example, it's just monotonous)
    If you choose strong teams, it doesn't matter if your opponent is better than you because at least your going to draw, in real life you see Barcelona and Real Madrid, man united and Chelsea losing to weak teams. The game is better than last year's for sure but it doesn't feel organic, as a football player myself, the game is not perfect.
  • gevans81
    It's not perfect, ball physics are awful, passes always go to players feet, players control the ball too easily, commentary is repetitive and does not sound like a real match (when you score a goal for example, it's just monotonous)
    If you choose strong teams, it doesn't matter if your opponent is better than you because at least your going to draw, in real life you see Barcelona and Real Madrid, man united and Chelsea losing to weak teams. The game is better than last year's for sure but it doesn't feel organic, as a football player myself, the game is not perfect.

You are entitled to your opinion, in my opinion it is perfect.

• Lillo86
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Totally agree.
  • creative
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not perfect, Way to many bugs and problems but the right direction. Neither does the game justify a new version but better than FIFA15.
  • SimonDT wrote: »

Noticed this as well. It might be a feature to simulate how cameras work when set to auto brightness (or auto aperture).

I don't like it!
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2015
    Yep, a great simulation of sunday league pub football (where the ref's hallucinating and gives penalties for breathing).
  • Korthan
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opinions differ but perfect? Absolutely no chance. I would not say brilliant either. I may give H2H Seasons more chances but so far, 15 was better.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    gevans81 wrote: »
    SimonDT wrote: »

I haven't noticed this.

It does it on Goal kick also its a tiny bug not huge like the other are saying it lasts one second.

• Gooner86
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Korthan wrote: »
    Opinions differ but perfect? Absolutely no chance. I would not say brilliant either. I may give H2H Seasons more chances but so far, 15 was better.

I don't know about you but i didn't particular enjoy beating 8 players with lauren Koscielny then smashing the ball into the top corner in fifa 15. It was like need 4 speed nothing reminiscent of how football is played. But suppose different strokes for different folks.

EA would be in a win win situation, if they implemented what football manager did and bring out a fifa arcade mode and fifa simulation mode, but i guess that would cost to much. Would be interesting to see which one would sell more copies though.
  • it is far from perfect but they are in a good direction, but for the love of god they need to show more care for Virtual Pro clubs .... that mode have been abandoned since fifa 13 and have no improvement on whatsoever. :(
  • Korthan
    Gooner86 wrote: »
    Korthan wrote: »

I don't know about you but i didn't particular enjoy beating 8 players with lauren Koscielny then smashing the ball into the top corner in fifa 15. It was like need 4 speed nothing reminiscent of how football is played. But suppose different strokes for different folks.

EA would be in a win win situation, if they implemented what football manager did and bring out a fifa arcade mode and fifa simulation mode, but i guess that would cost to much. Would be interesting to see which one would sell more copies though.

You exaggerrate slightly but I take your point and agree. However, that was more in FUT for me. Normal FIFA 15 was not as bad for that. And 'pace abuse' was in FUT 14 and 13 too.

Pace itself is not the problem as much as kids or cynical players sprinting past half a dozen players (helped by lag/slow defender reactions/underpowered tackles) then being rewarded with goals at the end shot. While you play more football and see all your shots saved.

• Korthan
    Pafarot wrote: »
    it is far from perfect but they are in a good direction, but for the love of god they need to show more care for Virtual Pro clubs .... that mode have been abandoned since fifa 13 and have no improvement on whatsoever. :(

That is sad, it has the potential to be the best game mode or one of the best. Certainly one of the most fun. Is it cynical of me to suggest it doesn't make $$$ like FUT so is being kept down and slowly downgraded?
  • FabioFisher
    80 posts Park Captain
    The best game ever, agree
  • gevans81 wrote: »
    Everything about this game is awesome, the graphics are simply stunning, the commentary is top notch, I love the little touches too like when a player who scores a hat-trick walks up to the ref post match to receive the ball.

It just feels so right this year, well done EA! You have finally perfected your art!

I agree with everything besides commentary.. it's flat out annoying ;) I muted them and sometimes mix with other languages, it's more interesting that way.