Bye bye Fifa

Calatron
179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Today has been the last straw for the first time in 8 years I will be trading in Fifa early.
And I am going to PES after playing a mates game, it is clear as night and day that it is better.
I can't even complete a pass on FIFA nowadays and as for park the bus, do not get me started.
So thanks EA for ruining this years edition and maybe I will see you next year.

Comments

• Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You are cleary a poor player I can easily get past Park the bus I am the greatest fifa player ever

#ContainTakesSkill.
  • CoolNickHD
    771 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you want to giveaway your coins let me know ;). But really give it some time it's only the first week.
  • Calatron
    Smokey wrote: »
    You are cleary a poor player I can easily get past Park the bus I am the greatest fifa player ever

#ContainTakesSkill.

Hardly, I normally rock a 4-1 ratio wins to losses and at the moment Stand at 34-17 online but it just doesn't feel like FIFA this year.

• Calatron
    CoolNickHD wrote: »
    If you want to giveaway your coins let me know ;). But really give it some time it's only the first week.
    Haha I'm just about to waste them in packs all 300,000 which knowing my luck I'll now pull Ronaldo, I wish I could share your optimism but as a game I just don't enjoy it.
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bye.
  • Flatision
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Keep the door open when you leave. Many are about to follow you.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Cory wrote: »
    Bye.

• failedea
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    200.gif
  • Calatron wrote: »

#ContainTakesSkill.

Hardly, I normally rock a 4-1 ratio wins to losses and at the moment Stand at 34-17 online but it just doesn't feel like FIFA this year.

34-17 isn't exactly awful?...
  • Ben
    5446 posts Big Money Move
    Bennjj123 wrote: »
    Calatron wrote: »

#ContainTakesSkill.

It's trendy to come on here and bash the game and then post your winning record.
  • Calatron

#ContainTakesSkill.

I know and that's my point I just don't enjoy it at all.
    I started 13 with a worse record but yet I enjoyed the game so I stuck at it.
    This one just doesn't suit me at all so may as well try PES to see what the crack is.

• Ben wrote: »

#ContainTakesSkill.

It's trendy to come on here and bash the game and then post your winning record.

Clearly, I'm sure there are people who have far worse records but have the balls to persist with the game.
  • Calatron
    Ben wrote: »

#ContainTakesSkill.

Clearly, I'm sure there are people who have far worse records but have the balls to persist with the game.

Balls??? Hahaha hardly takes balls to continue playing a bad game, takes intelligence to realise it isn't your game so to try another one.
    I don't understand the hate being directed because I date to say it is the worst one I've played yet, it's just an opinion.
  • Floody
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you don't enjoy the game then fair enough
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cory wrote: »
    Bye.

• siavash777
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    feel your pain bro , to all the guys that say " O you are a bad player thats why you cant make a pass , ... "

I dont beleive thats true , it just means that they have a different gameplay style than you , not everyone should play slow build up play .
    and EVEN if it is true , EA SPORTS will lose alot of gamers to PES because of this issue that alotta people are complaining about . and eventually its gonna hurt the frenchise . and the game itslef

I am not like other s who say O im winning my record is 43-2-6 but I dont enjoy it
    Im a Fifa15 Dev 1-2 player and Im really struggling in this game . and losing in Dev 9 atm.
    but im gonna keep playing till I adapt .

but have some sympathy for ppl who cant ...
  • The Legend
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    This community is going down every day with the amount of disrespect to others opinions increasing daily.
    Can't we respect someone who feel frustrated from some strange game mechanics this year?
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    siavash777 wrote: »
    to all the guys that say " O you are a bad player thats why you cant make a pass , ... "

I dont beleive thats true , it just means that they have a different gameplay style than you

I'm all for diversity, but if your gameplay style is such that you can't complete simple ground passes to open players, then it's a bad gameplay style.
  • RoyKeane
    50 posts Park Captain
    not going to play much longer , am not enjoying it and certainly wont be buying Fifa Points. Am going to download PES demo to see what its like as football games are the only games I enjoy. I really regret preordering Fifa.
  • Best Fifa ever.

No more PACE PACE PACE, only intelligent people who think before they press the button will survive. Love this game.
  • Alp2760
    72 posts Park Captain
    Totally respect not liking the game and sacking it off. Never understand why people feel the need to make a thread about it though. Seems very attention seeking and needy.
  • The Legend wrote: »
    This community is going down every day with the amount of disrespect to others opinions increasing daily.
    Can't we respect someone who feel frustrated from some strange game mechanics this year?

• HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Ben wrote: »

#ContainTakesSkill.

Probably because the main counter argument for people not liking the game is to say they're bad at it
  • Warrior
    1782 posts Moderator
    Bai
  • Mattheos
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    The Legend wrote: »

Nope but it's going to funny as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when they patch the game & these same people start crying.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Good luck ;)
  • This FIFA is not good at all
  • Banksyboyrfc
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't listen to anyone mate game is broke players on this comminuted are the worse tbh. Mention make defending more manual they jump down you throat to keep it
    UKnowyou wrote: »
    Best Fifa ever.

No more PACE PACE PACE, only intelligent people who think before they press the button will survive. Love this game.

Yes and love I can shut my eyes and defend no boa ace from attack to defend ones hard the other takes 0 skill yet to play a player who can't defend. No you know as well as I do patch will bring pace back weather we like it or not
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Alp2760 wrote: »
    Totally respect not liking the game and sacking it off. Never understand why people feel the need to make a thread about it though. Seems very attention seeking and needy.
    You don't understand why people need to make a thread about not liking UT16 on an UT16 forum?
  • Korthan
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    Build up play was possible in previous FIFAs, it's just that dominating possession and bombarding the opposing goal with shots would not be rewarded enough with goals and/or be undone by one long LBY/Y through ball/pace abuse burst/zigzag run which seemed to result in a higher ratio of shots going in. Hence unfair defeats to rubbish/cynical players too often.

But now they have nerfed the entire game overall in response to our moans instead of fixing or tweaking certain problems. Don't know what's worse, sluggish FUT with rubbish shooting but obvious exploits nerfed or FUT with normal/quick passing, good shooting but game-spoiling simple exploits.