Division games

Cerkue
675 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2015
Hi guys,

You guys also struggle in divisions? I'm in division 5 right now (no games made in div 5). My division record (21-10-7) tells me that these are too much draws. It's so hard to play because everyone is so good and nearly every game is very close. This is my squad (http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/423743). Does somebody also play with the 433(5) formation? If so, which player instructions do you use? I know that Vidal's workrates ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up a little bit but im ok with it.

Comments

• Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    I also struggle finding opps in divisions mate ... Futdraft though is way easier ..
  • Same for me, it takes ages to find anyone in divisions
  • Cerkue
    @Carlo @Orison Really? :D I find opponents within a minute and i played over 40 games now online and the game didn't kick me out of FUT not a single time.
  • It takes 2-5min for me, I don´t know why, last year I could find opoonents within 20sec
  • Premier-Sky
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    After getting dc when a guy rq in div 9, i refuse to play online seasons til i hear the bug is fixed
  • CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    After getting dc when a guy rq in div 9, i refuse to play online seasons til i hear the bug is fixed
    so u never going to play online seasons then :D
  • johnsson
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Pretty much everyone is getting d/c after the match, therefore I suppose most people (with me being one of those people) cannot see the reason to even try playing an online match anymore, as it is just waste of time when you lose every time no matter what, without getting any coins
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    still in the game <3
    48ec05dfbeb0b0e36e157919d3db0932.png
  • Dave_23
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    Cerkue wrote: »
    Hi guys,

You guys also struggle in divisions? I'm in division 5 right now (no games made in div 5). My division record (21-10-7) tells me that these are too much draws. It's so hard to play because everyone is so good and nearly every game is very close. This is my squad (http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/423743). Does somebody also play with the 433(5) formation? If so, which player instructions do you use? I know that Vidal's workrates ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up a little bit but im ok with it.

your team looks really good bro. Very balanced team

How many coins for Vidal???
  • Cerkue
    Dave_23 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Thanks! :)

Bought him for 77,5k. It's decent, when you see that Vidal is going for 90k atm. But i won't sell him and he will be in my club until the end of FIFA ;)
  • Premier-Sky
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    murazor wrote: »
    still in the game <3

Tbf, the better player does tend to win much more often than the past couple of years
  • Dave_23
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dave_23 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Thanks! :)

Bought him for 77,5k. It's decent, when you see that Vidal is going for 90k atm. But i won't sell him and he will be in my club until the end of FIFA ;)

Well done, once you set your sights on a particular player and keep checking the market you are more likely to get him for a decent price but I guess I'm not ready to spend that much. My most expensive player is Jonathan Biabiany LOL for 4000 coins and guess what, he's not as good as he used to be last year, also price is dropped to 3500 coins now :disappointed: HAHA
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    @Carlo @Orison Really? :D I find opponents within a minute and i played over 40 games now online and the game didn't kick me out of FUT not a single time.

same here
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    still in the game <3

Tbf, the better player does tend to win much more often than the past couple of years

HAHAHAHAHA
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    still in the game <3

HAHAHAHAHA
    just played another game were my opponent was really bad but still beat me :joy:
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    still in the game <3

HAHAHAHAHA
    just played another game were my opponent was really bad but still beat me :joy:

gets even worse when you futscope people before the game :joy:
  • Cerkue
    edited October 2015
    1e69f9adf57bb087b3e931c0308ebe34.png

I'm done with divisions for now, this is getting on my nerves :D:D... But 6 divisions, 5 titles so i'm probably happy but it's too thrilling atm. Gonna chill in some cup games :)