Not create their first gold squad until nearer the end of the year?
Every year my FUT routine is this;
- Discard/ sell everything in my free packs.
- Buy my Korean bronze/ silver teams
- Get my coins upto 100k to start the IF trading
- Build my coins up until December, collecting any nice IFs along the way.
- Usually have around 5million come December, then I waste it all buying teams.
- I never have coins come TOTS as I stop trading in January.
Does anyone else have a yearly FUT routine?
I find standard gold teams to be boring, plus most teams are identical atm. I like to get better at the game using bronze/ silvers, then make a squad when I can afford everyone & there's different coloured cards out.