Fifa 16: the fifa that made me quit Pro Clubs... advice needed.

Dr.Strange
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
Guys... longtime (lifetime) clubs player here. Each year, despite its flaws, I played Clubs consistently. This year played 10 times and it was enough for me to quit it. First time I absolutely do not want to play it again. It was always my fav thing about fifa.

They really took the fun away for me. It feels like a drag, playing it feels like watching paint dry. My player is an 85 cam and my opponent was I think 79 or such. I deliberately made no runs to save my stamina for second half. I got the ball 2 times second half made only 2 runs all game and my player injured twice.... I kid you not. This was the last straw for me. And my 79 opponent ran all match, plenty of runs and not injured once even made a pacey run in the 90th minute. Stamina is a joke. If you conserve your energy you should have some left in the second half and not get injured on yours first two runs. Ridiculous. And the game itself....don't get me started on that. Only one way, the most boring and sweaty way.

To all the clubs lovers out there. Is there still hope at the end of the tunnel ? Or was it a wise decision.

Comments

• emperior
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think you should play more and get your stamina up. Yeah stamina drains pretty quickly but if you don't run like an headless chicken you should definitely be able to run more.
  • ll Jack ll
    52 posts Park Captain
    just wait until you lose all the accomplishments you earned
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    OP: I have been posting about the stamina issue for a long time, from previous installments--there's no punishment--just run like a headless chicken and little skill and EA will reward you. However, I have noticed the injury issue to some people, last game my own teammate got injured about 6 times in the match! Hahaha! Not sure why it happens to some...

Also, try to participate in the match as soon it starts: give good passes, intercept passes, shoot whenever possible, your match rating in game is very important; it just how EA rolls. I (we) barely loose if we have a higher match rate in the game... Last but not least, Idk how you are on your accomplishments, but work on your "strength" ones, and finish your "stamina". I don't think 10 gms you have completed a lot. Check your list and prioritize whilst having fun playing games.

Good luck
  • Rougment
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Until they fix the passing the AI, this game is hopeless. If I want to get the ball, I have to stand in plenty of space and then run towards the ball. The AI is incapable of playing anything other then the very softest pass, it's maddening.
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    U need to get to know the game a bit more. Ok there are moments when u cant touch the opponent otherwise its a foul or go to close to the AI otherwise u get a unexpected pass but other then that its a decent game. I hope they will keep on patching or some sht since it seems kinda unfinished and rushed. But the biggest problem right now for me is: "Where the **** are the 2 orange Adidas boots u can see and buy in the catalog"
  • nixdrauf
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    10 games are not much to get good stamina. I am now 87 LS and have to say, i like the gameplay very much. Also dont have problem with passes. Sure, some AI passes not perfect, but you need to give them time to turn into your direction and should not be to close to line. Also the angle / direction of thruballs changed, so sometimes they are little special and hard to predict. All in all AI is much better in defence than last years. Gameplay benefits from that. If you have stamina problems, make you pro little smaller. But this is good and a much better gameplay, to not run all game. I enjoy this mode more than last year i have to say. And i played much and had fun last year.
  • Rougment wrote: »
    Until they fix the passing the AI, this game is hopeless. If I want to get the ball, I have to stand in plenty of space and then run towards the ball. The AI is incapable of playing anything other then the very softest pass, it's maddening.

I can not get why the AI is so baaaaaaad. If they set it at the "Pro" difficulty , it would be a better game