I've only faced far superior teams which make the confrontation very unequal and bland

Eder
12 posts Ball Boy
I am a tradicional player of FIFA 15 and more specifically FIFA Ultimate Team. I love play this game. But since the last week I found many frustrations. I am on second division and I have a reasonable equipe where my main players are Neymar and Balle. However, lately I've only faced far superior teams which make the confrontation very unequal and bland. That teams often have only legendary, including Pele, or special players like Cristiano Ronaldo blue chart 99. In short, my desire to play FIFA Ultimate team has decreased and if it continues I will not play or buy this franchise any more.

Comments

• Jfo88
    22710 posts Club Captain
    Ok
  • unklej
    1136 posts Professional
    Just because someone has a better team/players doesn't mean anything. This post is ridiculous.
  • Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy
    unklej wrote: »
    Just because someone has a better team/players doesn't mean anything. This post is ridiculous.

Pelo contrário. Qual o sentido de jogar se você já sabe que vai perder? Quando a diferença é muito grande, não há qualquer chance mesmo que você seja o melhor jogador do mundo.
  • Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Eder wrote: »

Pelo contrário. Qual o sentido de jogar se você já sabe que vai perder? Quando a diferença é muito grande, não há qualquer chance mesmo que você seja o melhor jogador do mundo.

On the contrary. What's the point of playing if you already know you will lose? When the difference is too large, there is no chance even if you are the best player in the world.
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015

It does mean something actually. It means the game is really imbalanced, which is true. I'm in Division 4 and I use silvers and bronze because everyone from my country is bronze/silver. The thing is I come up against insane teams, every game I come up against all IF's, all blue cards, Cr7, Messi, etc. It's EXTREMELY hard to stop Messi with bronze and silver defenders. It doesn't matter how good you are.

I don't know how people have money/coins to afford those players but I don't. It means something because currently EA is trying to fix it as a lot of people bought coins which made them have these insane teams.
  • Jfo88
    22710 posts Club Captain
    st4sh0ut wrote: »

It doesn't mean something actually. It means the game is really imbalanced, which is true. I'm in Division 4 and I use silvers and bronze because everyone from my country is bronze/silver. The thing is I come up against insane teams, every game I come up against all IF's, all blue cards, Cr7, Messi, etc. It's EXTREMELY hard to stop Messi with bronze and silver defenders. It doesn't matter how good you are.

I don't know how people have money/coins to afford those players but I don't. It means something because currently EA is trying to fix it as a lot of people bought coins which made them have these insane teams.
    You can build a competitive team for 15k or less no one is making you use bronzes

• st4sh0ut
    edited April 2015
    Jfo88 wrote: »

It doesn't mean something actually. It means the game is really imbalanced, which is true. I'm in Division 4 and I use silvers and bronze because everyone from my country is bronze/silver. The thing is I come up against insane teams, every game I come up against all IF's, all blue cards, Cr7, Messi, etc. It's EXTREMELY hard to stop Messi with bronze and silver defenders. It doesn't matter how good you are.

You can build a competitive team for 15k or less no one is making you use bronzes

That's not the point. I can beat regular gold teams with my bronze/silvers, it's just that it's very hard beating teams with all blue and IF cards, and higher rated players like cr7, Messi, bale, etc.

Even if I had a gold team I will still lose. The coin buying thing just made little kids who can't play the game win easily. Seriously all you have to do with Messi is pace down and shoot. Messi doesn't even flinch when you pull his shirt.

And it's sad how this coin buying thing make players like me not feel like using silver and bronze players again. It really ruin the game imo. People shouldn't have insane teams like that imo. If they should, then there should be another cup for lower rated teams imo.
  • Jfo88
    22710 posts Club Captain

That's not the point. I can beat regular gold teams with my bronze/silvers, it's just that it's very hard beating teams with all blue and IF cards, and higher rated players like cr7, Messi, bale, etc.

Even if I had a gold team I will still lose. The coin buying thing just made little kids who can't play the game win easily. Seriously all you have to do with Messi is pace down and shoot. Messi doesn't even flinch when you pull his shirt.

And it's sad how this coin buying thing make players like me not feel like using silver and bronze players again. It really ruin the game imo. People shouldn't have insane teams like that imo. If they should, then there should be another cup for lower rated teams imo.
    Ok bud
  • Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy
    E outra coisa, é impossível ter um time como esse...
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite

Bronzes shouldn't be able to compete with Messi and Ronaldo type players, I think that's the point.
  • adken
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think everyone agrees this year's FIFA is in shambles, between the poor GK AI and the beyond repair marketplace, this year is pretty much about honing your skills for 16
  • Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Nate wrote: »

Bronzes shouldn't be able to compete with Messi and Ronaldo type players, I think that's the point.

exactly
  • st4sh0ut

No, the point is Messi shouldn't be so common in game.

• Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy
    The last team I lose...

http://postimg.org/image/no4l38ubh/
  • Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy

The point is... if you have Pele, you you should not have the rest of the team formed by legendary
  • Verstappen
    4240 posts National Call-Up

I just post something in portuguese now, mods you ain't see anithing...

As vezes, quando se está em uma boa sequência de vitórias, você acaba pegando adversários geralmente muito mais "fortes" (tanto no sentido de time como um todo, como com o controle nas mãos). Alguns dos casos destes times "mais fortes" ficam apenas no elenco. No jogo, são apenas caras que correm e cruzam e dão uns LB+Y da linha de defesa.

Muitas vezes dá pra ganhar desses caras com uns times Silvers ou Bronzes, meus amigos geralmente conseguem e até mesmo eu, um cara que joga algumas poucas partidas por dia, consigo. É mais calma e paciência. Quando você encara uns times assim, as vezes é melhor que isso mais te motive, seja lá quantos bons jogadores tem no squad adversário.

• st4sh0ut

The point is... if you have Pele, you you should not have the rest of the team formed by legendary

Agree. It's the same with Messi.

if you have Messi you shouldn't have Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar, blue Ramos, etc...Ive came up against that team so many times. And before the price ranges, I've seen top forumers posting teams like that and it's obvious they bought coins because those teams worth over 20 million coins at the time.

• Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Look, this gay have Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo on replacements...

• st4sh0ut

lmao wow
  • Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy

Agree. It's the same with Messi.

if you have Messi you shouldn't have Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar, blue Ramos, etc...Ive came up against that team so many times. And before the price ranges, I've seen top forumers posting teams like that and it's obvious they bought coins because those teams worth over 20 million coins at the time.

And that MAKE THE CONFRONTATION VERY UNEQUAL AND BLAND
  • Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Verstappen wrote: »

I just post something in portuguese now, mods you ain't see anithing...

As vezes, quando se está em uma boa sequência de vitórias, você acaba pegando adversários geralmente muito mais "fortes" (tanto no sentido de time como um todo, como com o controle nas mãos). Alguns dos casos destes times "mais fortes" ficam apenas no elenco. No jogo, são apenas caras que correm e cruzam e dão uns LB+Y da linha de defesa.

Muitas vezes dá pra ganhar desses caras com uns times Silvers ou Bronzes, meus amigos geralmente conseguem e até mesmo eu, um cara que joga algumas poucas partidas por dia, consigo. É mais calma e paciência. Quando você encara uns times assim, as vezes é melhor que isso mais te motive, seja lá quantos bons jogadores tem no squad adversário.

I played against a team that had CR7 blue. Every shot was a goal, there is no way to win.
  • All Day
    405 posts Sunday League Hero

:lol:
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Amigo, this is an English only forum.

And, its called "Ulitmate Team", the point is to use the best players you can, if you want to. Matchmaking isn't based on team rating. There are numerous other factors. Also, the squad does not matter a whole lot, its the ability of the person holding the controller.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up

It's April. The game is half over. Millions of packs have been opened = lots of Messi's.

• PopulousLyric2
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pure stupidity to whine for playing against full toty or legends. Ibarbo is murder(usually guy who uses Ibarbo, uses him the HARD way). I have beaten ST CR7 / Pele with my NR-golds. And I actually am quite a bad player. The opponent just were even worse. But apparently he was a decent trader/ wealthy coin buyer
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    I find it's generally the players with overly high rated players (Toty messi, cr7 etc.) that are easier to beat. Sweaty teams and bpl pace abusers give me the most trouble
  • Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy
    FC Intl wrote: »

And, its called "Ulitmate Team", the point is to use the best players you can, if you want to. Matchmaking isn't based on team rating. There are numerous other factors. Also, the squad does not matter a whole lot, its the ability of the person holding the controller.

Do the calculations. It is impossible to get enough coins to buy a team of these in less than a year.
  • Eder
    12 posts Ball Boy
    FC Intl wrote: »

I agree. I've won top teams because the player was bad. However, lately I've faced fairly good opponents in the super team possession.
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    I went through a phase recently where I constantly got matched against really tough or sweaty opponents. I needed to play and beat a noob to regain my confidence!
  • dowza8
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2015
    I played a guy yesterday who had MOTM CR7, Pele and Bale. He was rubbish, I won 3-2 with my cheap Jackson Martinez squad. Having the best players helps but ultimately if you're rubbish, you're rubbish