The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Why no Reece Oxford for West Ham??

En1gma78
43 posts Park Captain
I know some people will say "who really gives a fv(k" but I am curious to know why such a potential English superstar is not in the game???

Comments

• Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    potential English superstar
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    yep
  • I've been wondering, maybe next week update
  • Smalldini
    54 posts Park Captain
    Yeah he was one of the first players I searched for when I started Career Mode, I was disappointed not to see him there.
  • mjtheslambam323
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ya although hes young, he started the first game of the season for the Hammers. So how the hell is he not in the game? I had to created him making him overall at 71
  • Frostie
    77 posts Park Captain
    Players are not allowed to be included until they turn 17. He'll be added then.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Frostie wrote: »

Thats a load of poops odegaard at madrid is 16 in the game hes inthe game with full face scan
  • Frostie
    77 posts Park Captain
    Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »

Thats a load of poops odegaard at madrid is 16 in the game hes inthe game with full face scan

Odegaard is the exception, EA got special dispensation from his family to get him included.
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    there are a few 16 year olds in the game if you actually search.....there has always been young players the age of 16 in the game in the past including Rooney and Walcot to name just two......you telling me Oxfords parents said "no no no EA Sports he is just too young to be included in this game" I mean really!? come on!!!
  • FIFA 16 has 25 16 year olds
  • Sh4h_-_7
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has he been put in with the new patch update?
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    Dunno if he will ever be in this game tbh. Its crazy and theres no explanation for this that I know of
  • Frostie
    77 posts Park Captain
    Simply a case of age. Once he turns 17 he will be added in the following weekly squad update.
  • TheFreshPence
    51 posts Park Captain
    Simply a case of age. Once he turns 17 he will be added in the following weekly squad update.

No
  • Frostie
    77 posts Park Captain

No

Care to elaborate?
  • Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    When he is 17 he will be added to the game but will be listed as 16 because that would be his age at beginning of career...
  • Frostie
    77 posts Park Captain
    Correct.
  • henryclay1844
    959 posts Professional
    Someone on here should come up with a list of all missing players who've made appearances so that everyone can at least create them for their own CM or whatever. Is there a good website for the best youth players in Europe?

I know that the Brazilian teams are missing some of their players for contractual reasons too, but I don't know of anyone outside of Oxford who has played in the BPL but isn't in game.
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seems to happen with young BPL players, Raheem Sterling, Andre Wisdom and Jerome Sinclair were missing in FIFA14 if I remember.
  • Frostie
    77 posts Park Captain
    Cpre5 wrote: »
    FIFA 16 has 25 16 year olds

Except they're not actually 16 in real life anymore. They are listed as 16 as that would have been their age in career mode etc.
  • CFCHenri
    3578 posts National Call-Up
    Also I can't find Mbabu for Newcastle United
  • I've played a manager career at Newcastle and he was in the game a season or two in
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    It all depends on whether you use custom squads, default or downloaded update squads. Kieren Dowell of Everton altho 18 is on the game with default squads. But if you use customized or download updated squads he disappears
  • Gooner1971
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's in