Banned from bidding again..

Comments

• DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    Ea don't like people trading. They want ££££ in fifa points

That is the crux of the situation. I just got banned literally 2 minutes after starting the game up. All I did was search MLS silvers and was comparing price here and there. By the time I got to the 15th minute (on 360 so like 5 pages in) I got the ban. This is BS.

Your quest for profits EA know no bounds. You made whatever you made on my copy of the game and unless I wanna buy 600 points for a couple drafts, you will get nothing.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ea don't like people trading. They want ££££ in fifa points

That is the crux of the situation. I just got banned literally 2 minutes after starting the game up. All I did was search MLS silvers and was comparing price here and there. By the time I got to the 15th minute (on 360 so like 5 pages in) I got the ban. This is BS.

Your quest for profits EA know no bounds. You made whatever you made on my copy of the game and unless I wanna buy 600 points for a couple drafts, you will get nothing.

Yeah you don't have to do much, just literally click the next page button a few too many times too quickly and you're banned. It's a complete joke because auto-buyers don't even need to use the interface, so they don't need to scroll through pages to see the best deals so if anything this is giving them a fricking advantage!!
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    I've found the right speed to search at; no more than 15 searches a minute. You won't get banned at that speed, so slow down everyone.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've found the right speed to search at; no more than 15 searches a minute. You won't get banned at that speed, so slow down everyone.

Thanks for the advice mate but I don't want to sit there and make sure I'm not clicking more than 15 times a minute. I can't imagine that EAs algorithm's for finding bots are that simple anyway.
  • And still no word from Rob,Chu or EA at all...Really unprofessional.At least tell us "Yes you cant do BIN sniping,that is against are terms of service" , and thats it.Sure everyone is still gonna be pissed but they dont even have the decency to tell us what we are doing wrong.Absolute BS if you ask me.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Robes wrote: »

Thanks for the advice mate but I don't want to sit there and make sure I'm not clicking more than 15 times a minute. I can't imagine that EAs algorithm's for finding bots are that simple anyway.
    Well you'll continue to get banned then...lol
  • Songan
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just read the last page of this thread. I was trading/searching players for like 40 minutes, then suddenly a message popped up "Problems comunicating with the ea servers..." and it kicked me back to the main screen. It does that everytime i try to search for players or other stuff. Does it mean im banned too? I cant play FUT anymore? I still can access the marked and search for players just fine on the web app but not on my ps4!?
  • Adrian095
    33909 posts National Team Captain
    You get banned for spamming too fast and trying to search the same player for longer then 30mins from my experience
  • Exact same for me
  • YUERGO
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I got banned from selling items on the web app. I can't put any card up for sale. This is just getting ridiculous. As of right now there is no method of trading that allows you to make enough coins to buy the big players like Ronaldo or Messi without getting banned. The only way is to use real money and buy packs. How convenient for EA.
  • KING_FIFA_BEAST1
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just to help you all out a little. Every time I trade for a while on the PS3 I get banned. I go and play an online seasons game, and trading works fine after the game. This has worked for me for the last three days. (trade, banned, game, trade, banned, game)
  • KING_FIFA_BEAST1
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've also opened a few 400c bronze packs and it let me trade again.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Banned from listing again.....loving it.
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    lol, all this to stop autobuyers and I am hearing autobuyers are working.lol, to think I call myself an f up.
  • xenu
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    yup just sat through a 35 minute wait just to be told by an game advisor that making mass bids on open auctions is now spam and that i should play some games to make some coins. informed him that when i play games i get disconnected around 70 minutes in. he then told me to post on the forums about it. like anyone ever got any help from posting here.

ea is **** on us so hard. remember back in 13 whejn u coould make bids on as many open cards as u wanted. id make mass bids on chems and position cards an hour after the totw release and pick up like 400 500 cards for about 150 200 coins then turn around and make 400 500k profit on them a coouple of days later.

well now the margin is about 100 coins on ever card and you are limitded to bid on 50 cards max at any time and yet they ban you from doing so its getting impossible to make any coins in this game. and i suspect thats just the way they want it
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    wow new lo's, can't bid on nothing losing coins cus i can't buy jack and sell jack ,seems like a new time ban glitch. **** like this is why i am glad coin sellers are in the game.
  • Scouts
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Banned from bidding and I haven't even been sniping, just trading consumables. This is ridiculous, it's been over 8 hours now for playing the game legitimately. Why can't they use a captcha? Greedy, greedy company I can't stand them.
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    wow, tbh I dont understand how you guys manage to get banned daily... Haven't got banned a single time yet, and I do a fair bit of trading on theconsole.
  • This game getting very boring very fast i spent over £1000 on this game and i can not even trade well EA i am only going to say this once fix the game, fix the transfer market. everyday i get 12 hour ban and i can not even buy 30 items before this happens. i will not be spending another penny on any EA game until this is fixed if its not sorted within a week i will be un_installing any EA game from my Xbox one and PC i will cancel EA access and i will wipe my hands with you lot and i will be the first of many, we pay for to much to put up with this kind of BS from a company that should know better but hey your reputation already in the gutter for being a greedy company that does not care or give a dam about its customers another year another wooden spoon right

Another very unhappy customer get your act together will you
  • madmarman40
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I also got this ban 4 days ago . I was buying contracts on bid for 200 coins.A bid takes at least an hour to complete in which time anyone can out bid me I would do max 50 at a time ,then I was selling for buy now at 300 bid 250 max 100 at a time .This was the only possible thing I can think of that got me a ban also I would speed through the market to the one hour mark looking for the very odd cheap buy now sometimes the game would boot me from the server for scrolling to fast?
    Has anyone else had this .I have lodged a complaint but up to now not received an explanation as to why I got a ban and if they will reverse it .I'm loosing coins and games ,I have also inclusive packs every Monday so hope this gets sorted very soon .
    I live in the UK so we have statutory rights here that over rule this rubbish:- PLEASE NOTE: SECTION 20 CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE WITH EA. PLEASE READ IT. And we ave a very good TV show that would be all over this http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/Y9Vpnl94w0pwKly0VLBTVm/consumer-advice
    Direct link to send your story .
    I've had a automated response also as it states we are looking into you fifa 15 ac lol .
    I have used the snip Tool from this whole thread just in case it go's missing .
  • ElBarco wrote: »
    This keeps happening to me. I understand it's to stop autobuyers, but surely they could do something to help out the players for once and put something in to prove you're a human and unban you. Now I have to wait 7 hours again to trade. I can't get on the console because I'm not getting my copy until Wednesday and had been planning for weeks to spend the time before I got it trading on the web app.
    Now EA keep blocking me from bidding because I'm trading too much.
    I refuse to buy packs or FIFA points so this is the only way I can make coins and it's very annoying getting punished for simply playing the game. ( again! after price ranges last year )

Put the players first for once and do something to show we are actually valued.

I'm having the same problem, let me play the game EA. I didn't pay for this. Sort your stuff out. There has to be some certification that proves you're human right? This is not okay. Fix it, EA. Please.
  • DicaniosGod
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah traders like you that spend hours and hours sniping players need the odd ban! It's just a game not a job, makes the market a fairer place for casual buyers!
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah traders like you that spend hours and hours sniping players need the odd ban! It's just a game not a job, makes the market a fairer place for casual buyers!

That's your opinion, which is fair enough, but if you think it's fair to be banned from a game for simply playing it, then I can't respect your opinion because that's dumb
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Dog wrote: »
    wow, tbh I dont understand how you guys manage to get banned daily... Haven't got banned a single time yet, and I do a fair bit of trading on theconsole.

rt
  • Darce Choke
    662 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2015
    Does this count when snipe spamming? because I do that alot but haven't been banned yet.

If so I'm betting you guys are sitting there for hours doing this.
  • ElBarco
    I just got banned for stocking up on contracts. Was going through bidding 200 on them to see what I won and after about 5 mins I got banned.
    So I guess I'm supposed to pay more for them and go buy it now on them? Although people have said they've been banned for trying to get to 59 mins.
    Such a joke.
    I played a game and I'm still banned too and as my players now need contracts I can't play.
    WP EA
  • Knowlesdinho
    10131 posts Has That Special Something

By that logic, people playing high pressure should get the odd ban now and then, makes the game a fairer place for people who don't want to abuse game mechanics.
  • Rowsh
    7 posts Ball Boy
    I have the same problem.
    1. sometimes it does not allow you to bid or buy.
    2. sometimes it does not allow you to Relist.
    3. sometimes it does not allow you to individually relist.
  • Rowsh
    7 posts Ball Boy
    They will never fix this, because of Autobider and Autobuyers. EA and FIFA are fuckeeeed up lol
  • ElBarco
    edited November 2015
    I haven't been on for over a week because of a death in the family. So I decide to do a bit of trading. Starting bidding on stuff and within 2 mins I'm banned from the web app. Have they clamped down even more in the last week? Is trading just totally against the rules now or have I just been unlucky?