Banned from bidding again..

Comments

• ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just saw Nepenthez made a video about this issue and this thread. Hopefully word will get to EA and something can be done. I doubt it, but you never know
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dog wrote: »
    rekt scrub

Classic name. Troll dog?
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    yeah ,all we can is try out best.but if want to boss you need to own,even on the 59.58sec mark.
  • Well, did you write a ticket for that and got a response? Don't think that a Youtuber will help you much.
  • Its dumb.I BIN'd on Rodrigo's for 3k.And before you know it I get banned.**** disgrace that is.Absolute disgrace from a Company that big, to tell people to trade,then go and ban them for doing it...
  • IamFrench
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    abb7359c993bc80d1699d067e0f32770.png
  • ElBarco wrote: »
    Just got banned again today. I'm varying my techniques and players I'm trading and it's taking longer to get banned. But this time I can't use the companion app to bid either.

Can anyone else comment on being banned on console? I'm still a bit on the fence about actually buying the game when I get paid on wednesday if I can't trade on console without getting banned

I got banned on PS4 about half an hour ago.Dont know for how long it will last.But if they dont fix this,I can assure you so many people will stop playing the game.
  • ElBarco
    I got banned on web app last night. I saw I was still banned today after around 18 hours so went on the console. 30 mins later I'm banned again. I refuse to play games on FUT because I keep getting DC's after wins and no coins. So basically I can't play anything on FUT, trading or games, without suffering some kind of consequence from EA.

Is the fact that the main mode you play on a game is completely broken to the point you can't play it grounds for a full refund?
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    blindhai wrote: »
    Well, did you write a ticket for that and got a response? Don't think that a Youtuber will help you much.

lol, pls tell me more
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    IamFrench wrote: »
    abb7359c993bc80d1699d067e0f32770.png

@IamFrench tweet ChuBoi
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Had it 3 times today LOL

And I've barely searched at all, let alone searched quickly :lol:
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've been banned from WebApp for quite a while now as well. More than 12hrs I think
  • ElBarco
    Today and yesterday I lasted 30 mins on the web app before being banned. It's getting worse
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kicked off again last night this time for just buying and listing fitness cards all day. Still can't get on again this morning. Probably looking at 12 hours banned at the moment.

• FIFA_DADDY
    How do you keep getting banned are you hording coins?

Because all I'm doing is buy and selling to make 15k for draft ( I'm playing zero normal FUT matches) And I have never been banned. My trade profit is very high also.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015
    Just doing too much of anything seems to trip it.

I'm at 2.7 million trade profit now, if that clears it up.
  • Thank god.They finally done something about it.Seems like they listend to us.I was buying Rodrigo's for 3k and selling them for 3.8k .After a while it kicked me out and told me to do what it says.Im totally fine with getting asked to do that every hour or so.
    12080130_1638733866394652_7182836700898030491_o.jpg
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    No captcha for the web app sadly.
    Interestingly I appear to be banned from listing!? I can search the market and buy but not list, which is just a bad to be honest.
  • Still no word from ChuBoi on all of this...Bit unprofessional if you ask me
  • FIFA_DADDY
    BaraCroPro wrote: »
    Thank god.They finally done something about it.Seems like they listend to us.I was buying Rodrigo's for 3k and selling them for 3.8k .After a while it kicked me out and told me to do what it says.Im totally fine with getting asked to do that every hour or so.
    12080130_1638733866394652_7182836700898030491_o.jpg

Instead of doing that they should just ban people buying bronze card via buy now at 10k.
  • BaraCroPro
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Agreed
  • I'm also being banned from the transfer market.

I contacted EA more than once, and they admitted at all times I spoke to them they are actually banning the access temporarily players who use these trade methods (bidding, sniping) among others.

EA, this is completely wrong, you are prohibiting players, who have spent a lot of money with the game, to have fun, you are banning the wrong people - there are various ways you prove that they are not robots or something - asking personal questions, make a simple mathematical equation enter a captcha.

I repeat, you are keeping good people to have fun, this is nonsense.

I ask urgently to solve this problem - I understand that all this is because of bad people who do bad things, but you should not use it to prevent people without bad intentions play.

Please let us play.

PS: Sorry about my English, I'm Brazilian.
  • leorguedes wrote: »
    I'm also being banned from the transfer market.

I contacted EA more than once, and they admitted at all times I spoke to them they are actually banning the access temporarily players who use these trade methods (bidding, sniping) among others.

EA, this is completely wrong, you are prohibiting players, who have spent a lot of money with the game, to have fun, you are banning the wrong people - there are various ways you prove that they are not robots or something - asking personal questions, make a simple mathematical equation enter a captcha.

I repeat, you are keeping good people to have fun, this is nonsense.

I ask urgently to solve this problem - I understand that all this is because of bad people who do bad things, but you should not use it to prevent people without bad intentions play.

Please let us play.

PS: Sorry about my English, I'm Brazilian.
    Your english is more then fine mate.Any pictures of your convo with EA.I belive you but I just want to see what their smart **** had to say to this

• leorguedes
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Bara, unfortunately, the chat is in Portuguese.

Anyway, here print of our conversation.

Thank you.

https://flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/Zwwuk4
  • unhappycustomer
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    this is a **** disgrace, it happened to me on friday night lasted until sunday. now its happened to me again. I don't even do this snipping thing i just bid or 59th min ea are **** ****
  • AdriMadrid
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    EAAAA!!
    Post edited by AdriMadrid on
  • Dan is Clutch
    25001 posts Player of the Year
    AdriMadrid wrote: »
    All of you are noobs with bots, i done lot of transferences and they didnt banned me, some cards disappear at the first seccond, this is what is a **** disgrace ****, you are ruining the game.

You're an idiot.

• AdriMadrid wrote: »
    All of you are noobs with bots, i done lot of transferences and they didnt banned me, some cards disappear at the first seccond, this is what is a **** disgrace ****, you are ruining the game.

You're an idiot.

Maybe but at least i ever play fair.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ea don't like people trading. They want ££££ in fifa points