Banned from bidding again..

Comments

• Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    ale85bg wrote: »
    ElBarco wrote: »
    I'd love to know what they're suggesting, what they're thinking, what we can do to avoid this happening to us etc but they remain silent
    If it's really a 'feature' to stop ABduls, handing us all the details and all the the do/don't information would just help someone making better ABduls who are actually compliant to EA's rules to not get banned.

At least, this is what I believe.

ABs on XB1?
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Robes wrote: »
    I'd love to know what they're suggesting, what they're thinking, what we can do to avoid this happening to us etc but they remain silent
    If it's really a 'feature' to stop ABduls, handing us all the details and all the the do/don't information would just help someone making better ABduls who are actually compliant to EA's rules to not get banned.

ABs on XB1?

...and ps4/mobiles
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Robes wrote: »
    This does really suck.

Funny thing is though, this will probably affect the AB users the least as their AB will just sit there patiently and reconnect as soon as it comes back up whetever time that happns to be. Whereas your average joe is going to be sat in front of his PC hoping to do some trading and them *bam!* he can't trade for however many hours because he had the nerve to bid on one too many players.

I've basically stopped any sort of mass trading now, it's just not worth it.

me too let the bo fc get is default win,and ea's cheat win, we know who the winners are. even if i am poor.i'll get the team i dream of..
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS

10/10,chu boi says ea can't comment on this ,you probly can guess a few reason,but time heals all wounds.hope this is fix in days not weeks, like ea takes normally
  • ElBarco
    Just got unbanned and within a minute got Alaba for 8k BIN. Had been up for 5 seconds so the autobuyers aren't that good haha
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    Just got unbanned and within a minute got Alaba for 8k BIN. Had been up for 5 seconds so the autobuyers aren't that good haha

omg how weird, i literally got unbanned now, and Alaba is a player I use, and picked him up for 24k haha.

https://i.gyazo.com/d06d2ca2fcec647fff81ca6c2f537f82.png
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    deankenny wrote: »

omg how weird, i literally got unbanned now, and Alaba is a player I use, and picked him up for 24k haha. Not sure how long he was listed for as I didn't waste any time in making the purchase.d06d2ca2fcec647fff81ca6c2f537f82.png

• deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    AND sold :) Such easy coins

80257a84f12dd4c92556853706fa528c.png

• benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect

what transfer profit you on now?
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    600ff1c38ac81d83c267ec87b8758469.png
  • ElBarco

I actually watched your last stream and saw you looking at lots of players so when I got unbanned I thought I'd see how much he's going for. Made 110k profit on him so thanks haha
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    No problem, Elbarco, pleased to be of help :)
  • Dean what is yout Twitch link? I will give you a check out next time you are on.
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    www.twitch.tv/deankenny
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    pls not all day,i was enjoying my self then ea,glicth-e as fk and time banned,i was enjoying myself as well,dam **** ok, f ,if i am sad,the **** saddest,imo ,zzzzzalong
  • Banned again. I dont know if its a ban or what. Its totally random. Some times im 'banned' 5 min, 10 min, 12 hours... Totally random.

Hello EA?
  • I can't believe they are banning humans for trading. That is just another example of their greed. EA is evil. Even voted worst company in American History. Why would anybody give them a dime. I am done with them!
  • euroverclock
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Coin farming is forbitten, you can't use autobuyers and you can't drive prices up by buying low price cards to just sell them at a higher price, it just makes difficult to build a team if cards cost too much, last year in FIFA 15 contracts ended up to be 1600 coins each, I think EA doesn't want this to happen again so they ban coin farmers, honestly I would just set a standard price for consumables and set the highest price of a player based on its level and how much it played

Example:

Lichsteiner basic price 2000, every 10 matches adds 1percent to its max value
    every time this card changes owner max value is reset to avoid coin farming

So you basically make sure that people can't just buy low and sell high and they have to actually use the card to raise its value, poof, no more coin farmers :-p
  • euroverclock
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Coin farming is forbitten, you can't use autobuyers and you can't drive prices up by buying low price cards to just sell them at a higher price, it just makes difficult to build a team if cards cost too much, last year in FIFA 15 contracts ended up to be 1600 coins each, I think EA doesn't want this to happen again so they ban coin farmers, honestly I would just set a standard price for consumables and set the highest price of a player based on its level and how much it played

Example:

Lichsteiner basic price 2000, every 10 played matches adds 1percent to its max value
    every time this card changes owner max value is reset to avoid coin farming

So you basically make sure that people can't just buy low and sell high and they have to actually use the card to raise its value, poof, no more coin farmers :-p

• Im banned from honest trading, I guess I was buying/selling to much for EA. This is ****, I want my money back.
  • ElBarco
    So I decided to buy the game despite this to play clubs with my friends and every time I try to play FUT I get 'no opponents found'

I should have known better
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    yeah me too ,ea can bee noobs and never fix these issue's like allways ,sorry m8 it life 0002 then
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    there lo's life's and there scum and nice ppl who live there life
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    lol not even 500k in club and you want to cut prices, wow m8 you buy packs with contracts in
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    pure gold.808zzz ppl19191919191919191
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    we won ,u suRE
  • ElBarco
    Decided to play some games to make coins since I got banned again. I win the online semi final and get DC after the match. So I'm not allowed to make coins from games now either haha I'm going to see if I can get a refund today I'm done with this
  • sglfc81
    50 posts Park Captain
    how do you search for the newly listed BIN's without having to scroll through 100's of pages?
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    shhhh
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    zzzzz