Banned from bidding again..

Comments

• Been over 16 hours and still bid banned, thanks ea...
  • 808ubo's
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    wow wtf ,thanks for commenting.i am not going no were till this stops,not hard to make console a none ban players zone or a account and accounts ,ea as be selling coins fk look at why we was getting coins after price ranges,i belive there bad ppl in ea offices, when they try to get know coin buyers like my self to buy coins. i know there ppl buying coins,we all are smart "s m art" people.

no trolls ,told you it was funny.
  • 808ubo's
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    1 last thing of many more, funny how price ranges came in after i knee deep in **** last year, and making coins from noobs, i am pro player just ,thing is money ,time and shhh.we all know this and ea over floods the market all the time till you lose, why i st op fighting fifa and what will be will be. f ing best be a sh it totw wendy,but i no that will not be the case and we will have ea flooding us again cus they can't we get there 150 and every 1 loses 5 80s.FFFssss low lifes like want a fc no money you money hunray shhh zzzz f k s
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    This does really suck.

Funny thing is though, this will probably affect the AB users the least as their AB will just sit there patiently and reconnect as soon as it comes back up whetever time that happns to be. Whereas your average joe is going to be sat in front of his PC hoping to do some trading and them *bam!* he can't trade for however many hours because he had the nerve to bid on one too many players.

I've basically stopped any sort of mass trading now, it's just not worth it.
  • It seems random really, I can mass bid for over an hour and it is fine then but then try for 10 minutes another time and bid banned. Makes no sense really, a complete joke.
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    This is a joke, now streaming right now, for less than 20 mins, no mass bidding, no sniping, literally just browsing some silvers for deals, and i get banned!!!! it's so inconsistent whatever system they have in place.
  • dogadug
    18 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Does this happen on console, webapp and companion app?
    I got the 'ban' a few times on webapp and since then have just used console and companion app, and touch wood i've been OK, although not been on for as long as previously.
  • I only use webapp but I've heard of it happening on console as well. Considering you can refresh faster on console than webapp to try and snipe I'm not surprised.
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    These bans are so inconsistent!!!

• Nado_4ilhas
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    deankenny wrote: »
    These bans are so inconsistent!!!

I have the same problem, ps4 :/

• Zahraji
    845 posts An Exciting Prospect
    F*** u EA! Second time now i m banned from trading. U do nothing for AB there are still plenty but u ban ur customers who paid for the game and bought FP! Well done EA well done. Will phone u now and ...
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    failedea wrote: »
    ElBarco wrote: »
    808ubo's wrote: »
    1last thing ,this kind of stuff make me want to buy coins, and i will if ea not giving in packs,am barring u ****, fix it u sexy robbin ****

I don't know why EA don't just sell coins. They could charge huge amounts for them ( and we know they love that ) and people would buy them. A huge part of their userbase has no idea you can buy coins from other sources and would be all over it.

Oh wait then people could get the team they want and they'd lose the gambling culture they've created amongst kids the world over as there'd be no reliance on people spending again and again on packs hoping they win the lottery.

I mean you could always trade your way to a good team with time and effort...

Oh wait but you get banned for that now.

EA $PORT$ - GIVE US YOUR ******* MONEY!

1. You sure you're not using an auto-bidder, and that's why you're getting banned?

2. EA don't sell coins because it would ruin the economy and they still would make a lot more money from packs. You know this. Why ask?

3. I didn't trade my way to get a player like Messi. I bought FIFA points.

A week from now you'll still be getting banned, and still be cursing out EA.

Give in to the dark side. Buy FIFA points. For every 12K points, that's 200-300K.

So, quit your god-damned whining and cussing spree, you little crap.

200.gif

I'm sure I'm not using an autobidder.

I can't afford to buy fifa points as I care for my sick mother and don't have a job.

This post was tongue cheek so chill out
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Zahraji wrote: »
    F*** u EA! Second time now i m banned from trading. U do nothing for AB there are still plenty but u ban ur customers who paid for the game and bought FP! Well done EA well done. Will phone u now and ...
    Once again, you get a timeout and not a ban... ABs is obviously also affected by it.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dog wrote: »
    Once again, you get a timeout and not a ban... ABs is obviously also affected by it.

Yes! I've cured cancer! It's called a nuclear bomb, you just drop it on whoever has and hasn't got cancer and that's it ..... poooof! No more cancer! Cool eh?
  • Dog
    Robes wrote: »

Yes! I've cured cancer! It's called a nuclear bomb, you just drop it on whoever has and hasn't got cancer and that's it ..... poooof! No more cancer! Cool eh?
    Sick comparison bro, please don't try another.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero

Sick comparison bro,

Thanks man.
  • Banned again... Just trade some items and banned. Last was 12h, 16h now?

And noone from EA say nothing. Why? 6 pages thread and they just ban 808ubo's
  • Mortfalius wrote: »
    Banned again... Just trade some items and banned. Last was 12h, 16h now?

And noone from EA say nothing. Why? 6 pages thread and they just ban 808ubo's

How long were you trading for before you were banned?
  • Just had it again, ironic since I was just about to stop trading for the day. Does anyone know if the "ban" time increases each time or is it just random depending on when they reset something.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Andigaming wrote: »
    Just had it again, ironic since I was just about to stop trading for the day. Does anyone know if the "ban" time increases each time or is it just random depending on when they reset something.

My thinking is that the ban length increases with frequency of bans i.e if you get banned then banned again straight afterwards then the ban length goes up. But if you go a period without a ban then it goes down.
  • How is the average player supposed to afford to buy Ronaldo or Messi if they can't trade? This forces you to have to use real money and open packs.
  • Dog
    YUERGO wrote: »
    How is the average player supposed to afford to buy Ronaldo or Messi if they can't trade? This forces you to have to use real money and open packs.
    Yeah, because that's the only way to trade. Nice one.
  • ElBarco
    How is the average player supposed to afford to buy Ronaldo or Messi if they can't trade? This forces you to have to use real money and open packs.

The fact you get banned on console too tells me this is the exact reasoning behind it.
  • Dog wrote: »

Which way are you refering to?
  • Dog

Sniping.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero

The fact you get banned on console too tells me this is the exact reasoning behind it.

It's an interesting one to be honest. Why are they enforcing this on console? Are they suggesting that there are ABs on XB1/PS4? 360, PS3 and PC I can understand but not the newer gen consoles.

Sniping.

I was not talking about sniping, just normal bidding on cards and trying to buy them for lower than they are selling for.
  • ElBarco

It's an interesting one to be honest. Why are they enforcing this on console? Are they suggesting that there are ABs on XB1/PS4? 360, PS3 and PC I can understand but not the newer gen consoles.

I'd love to know what they're suggesting, what they're thinking, what we can do to avoid this happening to us etc but they remain silent

Sniping.

People aren't just getting banned for sniping, they're getting banned for normal trading and searching the market too.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    I'd love to know what they're suggesting, what they're thinking, what we can do to avoid this happening to us etc but they remain silent
    If it's really a 'feature' to stop ABduls, handing us all the details and all the the do/don't information would just help someone making better ABduls who are actually compliant to EA's rules to not get banned.

At least, this is what I believe.