Banned from bidding again..

Comments

• ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've done my normal stuff today pretty much and not been banned yet. I'm probably tempting fate with this post, but so far so good
  • Faizy
    54 posts Park Captain
    Banned since 4 hours now. I believe I got the bann for placing to many bids(same values every time) in a specific time. I placed like 15 bids(all the same amount) on one spcific player in ~1 minute. I guess EA cant tell the difference between me and an marketbot :/

Im kinda mad now... :(
  • ElBarco
    Faizy wrote: »
    Banned since 4 hours now. I believe I got the bann for placing to many bids(same values every time) in a specific time. I placed like 15 bids(all the same amount) on one spcific player in ~1 minute. I guess EA cant tell the difference between me and an marketbot :/

Im kinda mad now... :(

I feel kinda bad because I've been doing stuff like that all day today and nothings happened.. yet
  • ElBarco
    Aaaaaaand I'm banned again. 3rd day in a row. First was 7 hours. Then 16. Lets see how long it is this time
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    got unbanned maybe 2 hours ago, log on to webapp, NOT SNIPING!!! make a few deals here and there and bang, BANNED AGAIN!!!!

Seriously, EA what is wrong with you?
  • Was basically the same for me, had been trading for few hours and bid banned again...
  • NornIron
    11503 posts Has That Special Something
    How do u get banned searching for the same player over and over again or something.
  • Well personally I have about 3-5 players that I focus on and bid on ones with less than 10-20 minutes left, haven't even been trying to snipe aside from checking lowest bins so I don't overbid.

So yeah I guess you could say from searching over and over but you cannot trade without doing that lol.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    deankenny wrote: »
    got unbanned maybe 2 hours ago, log on to webapp, NOT SNIPING!!! make a few deals here and there and bang, BANNED AGAIN!!!!

Seriously, EA what is wrong with you?

The legend that got me into trading
  • ElBarco
    Just got banned again today. I'm varying my techniques and players I'm trading and it's taking longer to get banned. But this time I can't use the companion app to bid either.

Can anyone else comment on being banned on console? I'm still a bit on the fence about actually buying the game when I get paid on wednesday if I can't trade on console without getting banned
  • Same problem here. It sux...
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    ElBarco wrote: »
    Just got banned again today. I'm varying my techniques and players I'm trading and it's taking longer to get banned. But this time I can't use the companion app to bid either.

Can anyone else comment on being banned on console? I'm still a bit on the fence about actually buying the game when I get paid on wednesday if I can't trade on console without getting banned

I was banned on console the other day...so, yeah.

If they don't want us to trade to make coins then how about start offering up half-way decent rewards for matches/tournaments/seasons then. People trade because it's a heck of a lot more profitable than playing the game.

But I guess their whole goal out of this is to get people to spend money. Only so much crap people will put up with before they turn on your greedy ways, EA.
  • 808ubo's
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    lol this crazy,i f ing glad i trading on small meaning less items and ea is stopping me very time i do this 400, 450 ,400 ,450,400,450,and buying trees what other people are listing,this is cheating, if this cus muti accounting bring warning in,fk say somat ,rob me if can that the game right,
  • 808ubo's
    1last thing ,this kind of stuff make me want to buy coins, and i will if ea not giving in packs,am barring u ****, fix it u sexy robbin ****
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    808ubo's wrote: »
    1last thing ,this kind of stuff make me want to buy coins, and i will if ea not giving in packs,am barring u ****, fix it u sexy robbin ****
    Trade more slow and EA allow win.
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    Beyond ridiculous that you get banned/timed out for trying to trade when they themselves advertised in their video, they wanted to help people trade.

It's just amazing honestly.
  • ElBarco

I don't know why EA don't just sell coins. They could charge huge amounts for them ( and we know they love that ) and people would buy them. A huge part of their userbase has no idea you can buy coins from other sources and would be all over it.

Oh wait then people could get the team they want and they'd lose the gambling culture they've created amongst kids the world over as there'd be no reliance on people spending again and again on packs hoping they win the lottery.

I mean you could always trade your way to a good team with time and effort...

Oh wait but you get banned for that now.

EA $PORT$ - GIVE US YOUR ******* MONEY!
  • 808ubo's

I don't know why EA don't just sell coins. They could charge huge amounts for them ( and we know they love that ) and people would buy them. A huge part of their userbase has no idea you can buy coins from other sources and would be all over it.

Oh wait then people could get the team they want and they'd lose the gambling culture they've created amongst kids the world over as there'd be no reliance on people spending again and again on packs hoping they win the lottery.

yes ,well said,zweback ,£80 times 5 and not 1 inform,that is zzing the my max.i love the game like many more do ,i hope zweback bye coins form now.
  • 808ubo's
    happyblue wrote: »
    Trade more slow and EA allow win.

i let the lad pick were to sell, i owe and the love the 3
  • failedea
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special

1. You sure you're not using an auto-bidder, and that's why you're getting banned?

2. EA don't sell coins because it would ruin the economy and they still would make a lot more money from packs. You know this. Why ask?

3. I didn't trade my way to get a player like Messi. I bought FIFA points.

A week from now you'll still be getting banned, and still be cursing out EA.

Give in to the dark side. Buy FIFA points. For every 12K points, that's 200-300K.

So, quit your god-damned whining and cussing spree, you little crap.

200.gif
  • 808ubo's
    1.not i am not using a autobuyer why am i,getting z on the webb app,

2. funny that isn't, we have fut draft is not paiding well ,bad packs and ,ea want 400£ for no inform and i bet that 400£ wouldn't even got 2 million off ea till team of the season.i can't rem the video i saw ,cus i am that f in head. cus my best ****,
    3. troll me for a bit i can't be ars playing with no legends.cus i got ,none ,spend 12hours aday playing and ea limits to this bs. fire away
  • 808ubo's
    zing we all the same ,bo f ers. here for a min and gone the next few hours. i am trading my 69 bo oooo me there
  • 808ubo's
    webb app down,my console best be working, feeel the power of the zzzzz
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    Can't believe just traded live on stream for like 7 hours straight, and didn't get banned, is this a miracle?
  • 808ubo's
    u not scum ,that why
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    u not scum ,that why

I know, but I still get banned like the scum, previous to today,.
  • 808ubo's
    deankenny wrote: »
    u not scum ,that why

I know, but I still get banned like the scum, previous to today,.

i know it sucks, when all we want is a good team not coins to sell,but ppl have to make living, the fifa winning while owning make it worth while. to me,but kids pay up money and the world pay for crap,not no my wacth. i want this time ban gone and ,also want clubs names so i know who own.fun fair and what,bs bs and more bs,but at the moment time on my 0000 list 1st
  • 808ubo's
    but 1st on my list is this time ban,
  • 808ubo's
    i'll tell u what i done for past 2 hour while ea crush my market with jack ****,fk all i want console ban off before i play fifa.pointless for my time ooo the console to play 1 game to trade 40mins at the moment.
  • 808ubo's
    still waiting for the trolls,but i getting sleepe ,so don't wait for a reply,.time for a good reply which takes my 20mins to think of,sad i no, i a sad sad boy.who as never growed up.29,whooo look a bit of troll power.