Banned from bidding again..

Comments

• ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm starting to lose patience with this company. I actually play pro clubs with 2 guys who work on the game and almost feel bad for constantly moaning about them to them.
    Last year I put a lot of time into drop ins to get my pro good and it gets deleted. Nothing they can do.
    I spend hours trading and they bring price ranges in and literally steal millions coins / countless hours from me. Nothing they can do. And now I'm banned from using the game features having done nothing wrong. History tells me nothing will be done about this.

Has anyone spoke to an advisor or anything about this? I'm tempted to but I know for a fact I'll get fobbed off with no explanation
  • TylerDurden1987
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Funny how EA isn't capable of detecting bots (which are still around) or find a solution to ban them forever and rather bans people who are spamming on the console. I doubt it's that hard to detect a bot-ish bevahior, like seeing which account bought a suspiciously high amount of players below their usual price etc.
  • ElBarco
    Funny how EA isn't capable of detecting bots (which are still around) or find a solution to ban them forever and rather bans people who are spamming on the console. I doubt it's that hard to detect a bot-ish bevahior, like seeing which account bought a suspiciously high amount of players below their usual price etc.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.. it's not hard to give us the ability to prove we're human. Give us captcha. Even if it's every 10-15 mins during heavy activity to prove we're still at our consoles/computers and not a bot ( I don't see why people should get banned on console to begin with though. ) It's a simple measure that would stop the punishment of legit players and the fact they haven't done this shows they don't care about the consumer, which we already know. But again, the fact they are banning people from playing a game they have paid for having broken no rules is criminal. If you pay for a service you should not be banned from using it for no reason at all
  • TylerDurden1987
    Yeah, there shouldn't be a reason to be banned on console anyway. EA should simply shut down the web and companion app or somehow change it that you can only sell, open packs and manage your team but not buy : Bots would have no access anymore and some nerds would get their life back as the game is still there to be played and not there to be sitting on a website 24/7, where you can't even play FIFA.
  • ElBarco
    We should start tweeting @chuboi and @nepenthez / other youtubers to bring attention to this. EA wont listen to us so the only way to get anything done is kick up a fuss. I doubt it'll happen but it's worth mentioning
  • TylerDurden1987
    Unfortunately I doubt, that youtubers who promote coinselling will care about this :(
  • ElBarco
    Unfortunately I doubt, that youtubers who promote coinselling will care about this :(

Nepenthez would. He may have a coin sponsor but he's a straight up guy and would definitely bring this issue to light if made aware of it as it's just wrong. His fans are hardcore fut gamers and this is punishing them
  • ElBarco
    17 hours now..
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    ElBarco wrote: »
    surely they could do something to help out the players for once and put something in to prove you're a human and unban you.

Who do you think runs autobuyers? Humans run autobuyers, they'll do the same verification you will.
  • ElBarco
    FC Intl wrote: »
    surely they could do something to help out the players for once and put something in to prove you're a human and unban you.

Who do you think runs autobuyers? Humans run autobuyers, they'll do the same verification you will.

If they made it so you had to do it every 10-15 minutes during heavy activity they'd need to be at their machines, thus eliminating the point of an autobuyer
  • Hannibal
    767 posts An Exciting Prospect

If they made it so you had to do it every 10-15 minutes during heavy activity they'd need to be at their machines, thus eliminating the point of an autobuyer

last year lots of AB users figured out how to get around the verification, thats probably why they've imposed bans, the best AB coders aren't hindered by verifications

• Mutu10gol
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »
    i ve traded my way up to half a million in the last weeks and never encounter this problem.. so don't know what the fuss is about.. it happens when spamming search with the same player?

exactly man
  • Mutu10gol
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    808ubo's wrote: »
    my accounts was unlocked at the same time ,but the accounts was time ban at hours apart.

well done ea,
    Post edited by Mutu10gol on
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up

For serious autobuyer operators its their business, they are doing this full time, selling coins to coin sellers. They are already at their computers.
  • ElBarco

For serious autobuyer operators its their business, they are doing this full time, selling coins to coin sellers. They are already at their computers.

Then they need to just shut down the web app then. But this still doesn't explain why people on console are being banned. You can't get an autobuyer for console can you?
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    This game is better off without a web app. EA is incapable of stopping AB's and ruin the experience of the legitimate players. Just remove the market from the web app, simple. Now there are still AB's that get the far majority of the bargains and those that spend time trying to make coins get "banned" without warning
  • ElBarco
    I'm finally unbanned. Going to change my method up and hope I don't get banned again.
  • Andigaming
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Any updates on this? Been timed out twice or whatever whilst trying to do some mass bidding. Have been trading the same way on and off since the web app came out and nothing happened but now it has happened twice today...
  • ElBarco
    Nothing. There's a lot of posts about it in the web app bugs thread and everyone's getting ignored in there too
  • That is a shame, I was actually enjoying trading but now I'm not sure how long until I can bid again... I hope they do something about it.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    Companion and webapp market down to trade, only to relist itens listed on console.

prob solved
  • deankenny
    77 posts Park Captain
    deankenny wrote: »
    You can't limit to the amount of trading time, people chose to do it as much as they want, needs to be fixed 100%

AGREED!

@deankenny you stream trading on twitch don't you?

I certainly do, if you ever watched on FUT16 or check recent broadcasts, you can see all the times i got banned, i was never sniping. So I believe it's not down to how many searches you make in a certain time etc. Either way it's highly annoying.

• Dannycpfc
    690 posts Sunday League Hero
    What a joke
  • ElBarco
    If actually was down to sniping then you could get banned for trying to buy an extinct player.. crazy thought
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    If actually was down to sniping then you could get banned for trying to buy an extinct player.. crazy thought
    Frequent occurrence on FUT15.
  • Just been kicked off the market for the first time for mass bidding on one card.
  • MoonwalkerD
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have been banned for the last 18 hours, it started working just now, then half an hour later it's blocked again, this is goddamn ridiculous
  • TheGabc
    1947 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tried getting help from the live chat, they did **** all
  • Shorneh
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get the web app off if it means this security measure goes or is a hell of a lot less strict.
  • MoonwalkerD
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just because EA cant deal with AB's we traders are punished for this, wtf