Banned from bidding again..

Comments

• TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good work EA. You get criticized for not taking enough action to fix the game and then you go ahead and surprise us with this brilliant move. I'm happy to see that the focus is going back to those who play matches.
  • 808ubo's
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i can't see ea limiting ppl with 4 markets on consoles,i think it a 59 min glicth where if you are 2nd to the card with a time frame "say 1 sec" you get lockout for what ever reason, as ea mod said anything on this?.
  • TeamRem wrote: »
    Good work EA. You get criticized for not taking enough action to fix the game and then you go ahead and surprise us with this brilliant move. I'm happy to see that the focus is going back to those who play matches.

Yeah all the people complaining are the kids/mid age people with load of spare time who just sit there refresh the market more than actually playing the game.
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    TeamRem wrote: »

Yeah all the people complaining are the kids/mid age people with load of spare time who just sit there refresh the market more than actually playing the game.

I like to make my team early and then concentrate on playing the game.. I should have the right to do that. What if they suddenly decided you couldn't play games again for 7 hours because you were winning too much?
  • 808ubo's
    go play 50games get 25k to 50k and buy,???????????????
  • Korthan
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dog wrote: »
    rekt scrub

Someone just ban this thing already.

• Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Korthan wrote: »
    rekt scrub

you that kid that got mad in XBCC? If so it's pathetic that you're still salty lol
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    ElBarco wrote: »

I like to make my team early and then concentrate on playing the game.. I should have the right to do that. What if they suddenly decided you couldn't play games again for 7 hours because you were winning too much?

They're not trying to block people arbitrarily. They're attempting to curb third parties from taking over the game as they have increasingly with every edition of FUT. Your example doesn't quite add up considering that with your example there wouldn't be as important an interest in blocking gamers who played too many matches.
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    I'm yet to get banned, but this is really bad imo
  • Khetzal
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep, banned here too. Wasn't even spamming/sniping. I WAS trading for a long time, I guess they felt I need to do something else with my time.

If they want to control something I am doing in game, they should block buying packs if you buy too much. Would help me out tremendously! :)

Of course they'll never do that.
  • benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    deankenny wrote: »
    You can't limit to the amount of trading time, people chose to do it as much as they want, needs to be fixed 100%

AGREED!

@deankenny you stream trading on twitch don't you?

• 808ubo's
    lol yeah ,best comment yet. they never stop people buying fifa points
  • Korthan
    rekt scrub

you that kid that got mad in XBCC? If so it's pathetic that you're still salty lol

Invent what you like, you're a witless dullard troll on every thread I see you post on, no need to live in the past. "salty" LMAO. You'll be posting "drinking tears" next. If your wit matched your ego you'd be fine.

• Dog
    rekt scrub

Invent what you like, you're a witless dullard troll on every thread I see you post on, no need to live in the past. "salty" LMAO. You'll be posting "drinking tears" next. If your wit matched your ego you'd be fine.
    Never used that one but thanks for the suggestion. Will make sure to use it on your next thread.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    rekt scrub

You are a troll though
  • Dog
    rekt scrub

You are a troll though
    not really, just cba to take these peeps seriously.
  • ElBarco

They're not trying to block people arbitrarily. They're attempting to curb third parties from taking over the game as they have increasingly with every edition of FUT. Your example doesn't quite add up considering that with your example there wouldn't be as important an interest in blocking gamers who played too many matches.

If the best way to make coins was to play the game then 3rd parties would exploit that somehow. Then they'd start capping that too no doubt and again innocent gamers would be punished.
    My example may be poor but it was based on the idea that some enjoy trading as much a playing and that it should be up to the player how much time the dedicate to each
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    So what exactly causes the bans? Mass bidding, spam clicking through pages, selling too many players too quickly?
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    So what exactly causes the bans? Mass bidding, spam clicking through pages, selling too many players too quickly?

Nobody fully knows. It happens to many people doing many different things.
    I personally believe it's the requests/actions you do over a space of time.
  • Korthan
    Never used that one but thanks for the suggestion. Will make sure to use it on your next thread.

You do need the help, in more ways than one.

• Korthan
    rekt scrub

You are a troll though

Nobody asked you to post (immature drivel) or appoint yourself as forum policewoman.

• ElBarco
    Dowls wrote: »

I thought this. But then it only happened to me for the first time yesterday and I've been trading the same amount every day since the web app went up. I'm leaning towards it's how much profit you make is it was at a similar amount both days I've been banned
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    Dowls wrote: »

Not a bother, I'll maybe test out a few things and see if they trigger it for me. I don't really go past the 1st 10 pages in my searches so haven't had any issues.

• Dog
    rekt scrub

You are a troll though

Nobody asked you to post (immature drivel) or appoint yourself as forum policewoman.
    The irony :joy:
  • ElBarco
    rekt scrub

You are a troll though

You not got butts to sniff?

Yeah I said it! xD
  • Dog
    rekt scrub

You are a troll though

You not got butts to sniff?

Yeah I said it! xD
    You're a funny dude ma man.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator

Except the game PROMOTES trading. Its EA's fault that they cannot protect their game properly. This isnt just a web app thing. I was trading normally on console and have been locked out for 3+ hours now
  • Korthan

You obviously don't understand irony. You're trying it on, trying to make something APPEAR true when it isn't - unfortunately for you, your' rekt scrub' post earlier and just about everything else you've posted lately has undone your feeble attempt to project your own traits onto me.

Unlucky. ;)

• DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator

Trading. Changing pages, etc.
  • Dog

You obviously don't understand irony. You're trying it on, trying to make something APPEAR true when it isn't - unfortunately for you, your' rekt scrub' post earlier and just about everything else you've posted lately has undone your feeble attempt to project your own traits onto me.

Unlucky. ;)
    Nice reading skills bro, I'm talking about the fact that I'm not the one acting as a police :joy: