Banned from bidding again..

Comments

• pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Igot banned for searching rare gold contracts...I refuse to buy at 500 when I can get for 200.but apparantly thats not allowed I spend 20min searching to get banned...
  • scalios
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Looks like i also got banned now for trading too much with gold contracts.
    Why have a 100 transfer list when i get banned when i use it???
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been happening to me every night now, picking up some crazy deals, piszczeks fir 959 and boom banned from bidding. Complete joke
  • 808ubo'sCHEATS
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    yeah worst still ea cheating in my filters , wasting time wasting money , if you can cheat ea? I can cheat you out of money. no more playing by the rules. choke on the money you taken, cus 80£ for 125k is well worth it. NOT.1 to 2 hours could get earn 100k, but hey keep taking the **** ,GOD knowns you is behided all this and you will find your place in the sun.
  • in and bump
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Dr.Strange wrote: »
    Honestly i'm glad EA did this. It balances it out. Some people invest like its their job. This gives everyone a fair share and protects the market.

I was getting a Ribery and 99pct of the card listed have identical buy price and min bid price.. Yes identical.. Supreme price fixing and so I'm Glad of EA actions too.. They need to return the game to the masses and not hardcore Traders.
  • Sope
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Same problem here, ive been banned for the whole weekend!!! Problem must be solved, of course EA must ban bots but this bans fanatic human players!!!! Please EA solve this!
  • Sope
    4 posts Ball Boy
    EA maybe is a sollution if you tell the players how many times they can trade per day or so...
  • Sope
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Same problem here, ive been banned for the whole weekend!!! Problem must be solved, of course EA must ban bots but this bans fanatic human players!!!! Please EA solve this!
    RWU wrote: »
    Dr.Strange wrote: »
    Honestly i'm glad EA did this. It balances it out. Some people invest like its their job. This gives everyone a fair share!

Not true! I'm just trying to get good players in my team! The only way is to trade items!!!yes i'm fanatic, whats wrong about that? I'm trading to buy packs hoping for neymar messi robben or ronaldo... I'm banned for trying now?! Banned for three days already!
  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain
    Think I've found the answer.
    ElBarco wrote: »
    This keeps happening to me. I understand it's to stop autobuyers, but surely they could do something to help out the players for once and put something in to prove you're a human and unban you. Now I have to wait 7 hours again to trade. I can't get on the console because I'm not getting my copy until Wednesday and had been planning for weeks to spend the time before I got it trading on the web app.
    Now EA keep blocking me from bidding because I'm trading too much.
    I refuse to buy packs or FIFA points so this is the only way I can make coins and it's very annoying getting punished for simply playing the game. ( again! after price ranges last year )

Put the players first for once and do something to show we are actually valued.
    deankenny wrote: »
    You can't limit to the amount of trading time, people chose to do it as much as they want, needs to be fixed 100%

AGREED!

I think I found what triggers this exactly. When you make a bid there is the timer on the auction. Whenever you switch to another auction at the very beginning the timer stutters, skipping a second. If you place a bid during the stutter you will get flagged.
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Qedies wrote: »
    This keeps happening to me. I understand it's to stop autobuyers, but surely they could do something to help out the players for once and put something in to prove you're a human and unban you. Now I have to wait 7 hours again to trade. I can't get on the console because I'm not getting my copy until Wednesday and had been planning for weeks to spend the time before I got it trading on the web app.
    I refuse to buy packs or FIFA points so this is the only way I can make coins and it's very annoying getting punished for simply playing the game. ( again! after price ranges last year )

You can't limit to the amount of trading time, people chose to do it as much as they want, needs to be fixed 100%

AGREED!

I think I found what triggers this exactly. When you make a bid there is the timer on the auction. Whenever you switch to another auction at the very beginning the timer stutters, skipping a second. If you place a bid during the stutter you will get flagged.

you don't know what you are talking about, try again.
  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain
    llukslive wrote: »
    Qedies wrote: »

AGREED!

you don't know what you are talking about, try again.

Blow me, **** stain.

Anyway, it's the same way they detect autobuyers/bidders. They'll flag you for too many bids coming in a small time. The only way to trade fast enough while still being safe is to bid just after the stutter in the timer. Worked for me.
  • Trading
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Pes is good as ever this year and EA need to do some human verification thing to stop us getting banned. I'm trading to TOTY Messi but cannot trade if I'm getting banned. But, if it's to do with EA, we already know the answer. Money. They don't care if you want a good team. They want money. Thats it.
  • I'm having this exact problem this year, takes the ****! I haven't been able to trade for 12 hours!!!!
  • Does anyone know how long it took for EA to revoke their transfer embargo on you? I feel penalised for making coins.
  • icemaker
    527 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still in place this year.