Offline Draft

Mattheos
1352 posts Professional
Anybody got any good packs from Offline draft? If so what difficulty were you playing?

Comments

• Big Matty T
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope

Ive done it on professional 3x and world class 2x

Every time got a 15k and 7.5k pack...and got garbage in those packs
  • Got ramires which sold for 20k.
    I'd say that's decent at this stage of the game.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Nope

Seem's like you get set packs offline. I've done professional twice & got exactly the same. Lucky I didn't bother with world class by the sounds of it.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Got ramires which sold for 20k.
    I'd say that's decent at this stage of the game.

Yeah's that decent man.
  • Big Matty T
    Mattheos wrote: »
    Nope

Seem's like you get set packs offline. I've done professional twice & got exactly the same. Lucky I didn't bother with world class by the sounds of it.

Yea dont do world class...its torture
  • xFATAL
    4233 posts National Call-Up
    Rewards are random. I got 2 Jumbos and a Gold prem from winning on professional and pulled J Boateng, Ozil and Shaqiri. I've also got that 26 item gold pack from winning it and gold player packs.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Mattheos wrote: »
    Nope

Yea dont do world class...its torture

I tried an online one but I got dc from the game when i was winning. got a loan pack, 2 normal silvers & a jumbo silver.
  • miri
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Offline is super not worth it imo compared to online. If you win two games online you get the same reward as winning four offline. I just won one online and the prize was a 24 all rare players pack and a regular Jumbo (? 24 items, incl consumables, 11 rares iirc) pack. Got David Silva in the all players pack - chuffed with that.
  • Big Matty T
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Rewards are random. I got 2 Jumbos and a Gold prem from winning on professional and pulled J Boateng, Ozil and Shaqiri. I've also got that 26 item gold pack from winning it and gold player packs.

Seriously? So I shouldnt give up on it?
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional

Thanks for info, might just stick with offline. I don't seem to have problems with DC on it.
  • xFATAL
    4233 posts National Call-Up

Seriously? So I shouldnt give up on it?

It's up to you. Boring as heck but I still think it's worth it if you're going to spend FP on packs anyway, you get alot more out of your money,just more time consuming.