How much will Messi or Ronaldo be in a week?

failedea
188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
At this point, I don't have the time and patience to monitor the transfer market like a paedophile stalks Facebook profiles.

I don't want to spend 10 minutes finding a cheap player to sell back for 5K profit.

And since Sony has half the brain of a chimpanzee smoking pot because they won't let me purchase FIFA points let alone anything at all for another 48 hours, I can't do anything about it.

So. I'm seeing that Messi sells for about 1.3M on average. Will he be more or less in a week?

That's all I have to ask for now, more or less.

Comments

• ha032742
    46670 posts Moderator
    failedea wrote: »
    At this point, I don't have the time and patience to monitor the transfer market like a paedophile stalks Facebook profiles.

I don't want to spend 10 minutes finding a cheap player to sell back for 5K profit.

And since Sony has half the brain of a chimpanzee smoking pot because they won't let me purchase FIFA points let alone anything at all for another 48 hours, I can't do anything about it.

So. I'm seeing that Messi sells for about 1.3M on average. Will he be more or less in a week?

Why don't you buy PSN cards then use the wallet funds to buy FPs?
  • failedea
    ha032742 wrote: »

Honestly, I'm afraid that it will give me the same error message. "Credit card info not valid." It's funny because I also tried to use PayPal and it gave me the same exact error. If I try to redeem a code it might not let me and the lockdown timer will reset to 48 hours again.
  • ha032742
    46670 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »

Honestly, I'm afraid that it will give me the same error message. "Credit card info not valid." It's funny because I also tried to use PayPal and it gave me the same exact error. If I try to redeem a code it might not let me and the lockdown timer will reset to 48 hours again.

Nah it won't

Buy the PSN card top-ups from sites like CDkeys and then just put the code they email you into the PS Store redeem codes section. Then go into FUT store and buy points using this.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I am shocked he is only 1.3M. Will likely be double in a week the way the prices are going for lower level players.
  • natures
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Mate, realistically, why bother even asking this? No one can predict the future? Can you make your next post asking what the lottery numbers will be this week coming? Would love to know, thanks.

• Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    natures wrote: »

Mate, realistically, why bother even asking this? No one can predict the future? Can you make your next post asking what the lottery numbers will be this week coming? Would love to know, thanks.

People like theories, which is why economists exist in this world lol
  • TinnerFeline25
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've seen Messi gone unbid for less than 1,3 mill and Ronaldo for around 1,5 mill. Based on the prices on players like Ibra, Neymar etc etc and how much they increase, I wouldnt be suprised if they are up 400-500k in a week or two when people get more coins from trading/playing games. But if they go down, everyone else goes down too :) All relative I suppose. I'm about to YOLO this and go for Messi or Ronaldo myself.. :trollface:
  • Lucio Vidal
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    Post edited by Lucio Vidal on
  • failedea
    natures wrote: »

Does anyone know what the lottery numbers next week are?

200.gif

Anyway, I bought him for 1.245M.