Just played Divisions, now I understand ...

NejvetsiBorec
1198 posts Professional
... why people like this game. Everyone is playing insane high pressure, but absolutely insane, 3 players running at the player with the ball and spamming slide tackles.

Considering the passing is more difficult now and you cant play a blind pass behind you, these people must be loving this new passing system.

This game feels 10 times more arcade than Fifa 15. When your opponent is playing normally the game is amazing, but against high pressure the game is crap

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    17728 posts World Class
    100% disagree
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    I just played 3 games and loved seeing the morons playing as if its FIFA 15. Scored 12 goals on the way to 3 wins in a row.
  • Pugzilla
    16370 posts World Class
    What's you record if I can ask? Just curious.
  • Everton1878
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    High pressure needs to have a huge stamina penalty but it's not an issue so long as you stop making blind passes :L seriously one switch of play and you'll be practically through on goal if they have 3 on you
  • Anythingadam142
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    100% disagree

This, it's no where near as arcadey as '15.

I am actually really enjoying it, and if you know how to play high pressure isn't a big deal.

My only issue is how OP early crosses are.
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    You can:

zy3aEKI.png

Decent record, but I really really dont like the high pressure. As Im absolutely not enjoying playing against it.
  • BestInTheWorld
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    You can:

zy3aEKI.png

Decent record, but I really really dont like the game.
    Team, tactic, instructions?
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Adapt. Everyone keeps crying about "high pressure", just learn to be composed on the ball and pick a pass. This is the first Fifa where you actually have to aim your passes and where you can't just blast through a defence with pace alone. When you learn to be conformtable on the ball, have the vision to pick a pass and not just go forward the entire time (change directions, dribble, 1-2's, make turns etc.) then having an opponent that used high pressure won't be an issue.

I think the skill gap between the good and the average actually increases on this game as it takes more skill to dominate and win then it was previous years
  • Pugzilla
    16370 posts World Class
    You can:

zy3aEKI.png

Decent record, but I really really dont like the high pressure. As Im absolutely not enjoying playing against it.

I figured it was something like that.

• NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    You can:

zy3aEKI.png

I figured it was something like that.
    Yeah, when I play against someone who is playing with normal tactics, its such a great game. But with this high pressure I just dont want to ping pong pass around or only counter attack. I absolutely hate it. I want to play nice football :disappointed:

• NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    You can:

zy3aEKI.png

Decent record, but I really really dont like the game.
    Team, tactic, instructions?
    My opinion on tactics is they are used only to abuse the game mechanics, cough high pressure cough. So I dont use any.

Team is:
    PYMrRD2.png

Instructions:
    ST - stay central, get in behind, aggressive interceptions, press backline
    CAM - Stay forward
    LM - cut inside, get in behind
    RM - stay forward, cut inside, get in behind
    LCDM - stay back
    RB - Stay back
  • I like it.....
  • How do the good guys online intercept every pass? It's like they know where it's going before it even happens.
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    How do the good guys online intercept every pass? It's like they know where it's going before it even happens.
    Take the gamepad, hold it in your hands. That all, the game does the rest for you.
  • Napsamdo
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    How do the good guys online intercept every pass? It's like they know where it's going before it even happens.

Because they do know where it's going
  • Napsamdo
    Take the gamepad, hold it in your hands. That all, the game does the rest for you.

True, if you are going to smash blind passes all game or try and play the ball up to your striker in your own end. Learn to play from the back and work the ball around, switch play, give it a knock to your keeper. This is the most happy I've been with a FIFA in a long time, it actually takes skill to build up play, not just slalom runs and smashing "A" while aiming at your opponent's goal for two perfect passes that isolate your back four.
  • Everyone is saying defense is not OP, it is, every pass Gets intercepted and don't come with defenders do that to in real life, im okay with that, but why does the attacker doing nothing, he stands there with his back to the defender. Lets say defence is not OP but attackers are lazy in fifa 16. And i realy hate the high pressure, all they do is tackle here, tackle there. I want a normal game, with build up play, nice passes, not agression 90 minuten on the pitch. Play fair, play nice football. All those high pressure players can only score by taking a bad pass out and making thousand tackles, but build up play? Didn't see it yet, and i hope i will soon. Every match there are penalty's, red cards, i played about 20 games now, and my opponents have like 9 red cards in 20 matches. I also concede penalty's to, just by running next to the opponent and doing nothing, no tackling, no pulling, i think its a bug in the game. I won 16 penalty's in 20 matches (had 3 matches with 3 penalty's in) is it me that just plays against that type of opponents? I know i don't have to be angry about, because i winn most matches, but i rather winn without penalty's and without 100% agression. If there is people arround who playing without high pressure, invite me, so i can play once a normal match. I am on weekend now, playing monday again.
    Game is great,
    agression i hate,
    passes going to the wrong way even with my stick in the correct direction
    and penalty's are a real sensation.
    Defence is good,
    petty that attackers staying in the hood.
    Have a good night!
  • Napsamdo
    ThuGShadow wrote: »
    Everyone is saying defense is not OP, it is, every pass Gets intercepted and don't come with defenders do that to in real life, im okay with that, but why does the attacker doing nothing, he stands there with his back to the defender. Lets say defence is not OP but attackers are lazy in fifa 16. And i realy hate the high pressure, all they do is tackle here, tackle there. I want a normal game, with build up play, nice passes, not agression 90 minuten on the pitch. Play fair, play nice football. All those high pressure players can only score by taking a bad pass out and making thousand tackles, but build up play? Didn't see it yet, and i hope i will soon. Every match there are penalty's, red cards, i played about 20 games now, and my opponents have like 9 red cards in 20 matches. I also concede penalty's to, just by running next to the opponent and doing nothing, no tackling, no pulling, i think its a bug in the game. I won 16 penalty's in 20 matches (had 3 matches with 3 penalty's in) is it me that just plays against that type of opponents? I know i don't have to be angry about, because i winn most matches, but i rather winn without penalty's and without 100% agression. If there is people arround who playing without high pressure, invite me, so i can play once a normal match. I am on weekend now, playing monday again.
    Game is great,
    agression i hate,
    passes going to the wrong way even with my stick in the correct direction
    and penalty's are a real sensation.
    Defence is good,
    petty that attackers staying in the hood.
    Have a good night!

Stopped reading this after you complained about passes getting intercepted, which was the first sentence. The passing is great, takes skill to build up an attack now.
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    Adapt. Everyone keeps crying about "high pressure", just learn to be composed on the ball and pick a pass. This is the first Fifa where you actually have to aim your passes and where you can't just blast through a defence with pace alone. When you learn to be conformtable on the ball, have the ivision to pick a pass and not just go forward the entire time (change directions, dribble, 1-2's, make turns etc.) then having an opponent that used high pressure won't be an issue.

I think the skill gap between the good and the average actually increases on this game as it takes more skill to dominate and win then it was previous years

What division are you and what is your current online divisions record? And what is your gamertag can you please share with us?
  • WoodyDaCuak
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It gets better on higher divisions