THE BEST GAME EVER WELL DONE EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mutu10gol
2566 posts Fans' Favourite
I play this game since 1998,i am old but i enjoy this game.I see so many opinions bad,wrong,almost.

I played so far 2 days plus earley acces.I played online,offline,fut,h2h.
I my opinion this is the best FIFA that was ever made.Before you rage hear me out.

I just feel that you have to think before making a pass,or making a cross,i just feel i play footballl,it is so rewarding when you manage to score.You have to think even when you are on box 1 vs. 1 with the keeper,you have to find the best position to shot,or finess,or just tap.

It is the first FIFA where the gameplay from H2H it is useful in FUT.It is only normal that the gameplay is a little faster on fut.Take my advice,play a few matches in H2H seasons,but not with Barcelona,Real Madrid...etc. pick for example Whest Ham or Marseille,play a formation with minimum 2 cm,or cdm(YOU HAVE TO BE REALY GOOD LIKE HEKTIC TO PLAY WITH ONLY 1) the main thing don't force the pass don´t rush it,take your hand off the sprint button,play for the nearst player,it is like in real life,make a few a passes around you,after that the gameplay will open for you.( fut or h2h) for online games

Very important change the tactics in FUT .The default settings are with offside trap,You need to change that in cover,for crossing put a 60 because you need to use the triple A pass,and the passing at 67,in rest it is up to you,high pressure......

For offline games the best formation for me is 41212,for online I think 4231(2) wiht cames that have 4 stars week foot,or any combination of 442,when you are not so good at dribling you need to play with 2 striker formation.

The best thing also is that you have to know when to use the pace,to find the right moment to sprint,you cannot take messi and go all the way( ok against decent opponents).

It is hard at the beggining but trust,you will like it the way the game it is just oppening to you,it is like playng real footballl wit your head up, and the best part is doesn't matter if you use pace,or dribling,or passing,you cannot beat your opponent only abusing this features,you have to think and anyday can be a score like CELTA-BARCA 4 1:

Thanks!!!

Comments

• MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Much better than FIFA 15, PLS dont patch it
  • Str8hii
    1210 posts Professional
    pls tell me how you love 5 penaltys per game
  • LordSanchez
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agreed, EA have done well with the game this time #nopatch
  • this isn't serious is it?
  • Donkin james
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Passing and interceptions need patching, if you can't see it your an idiot
  • Mutu10gol
    Str8hii wrote: »
    pls tell
    Passing and interceptions need patching, if you can't see it your an idiot

Is nothing wrong with passing and interceptins,you only have to understand,you cannot pass the ball wiht your back towards your teammate,you cannot do just pin pong, lb y and run.
  • Stell4r
    514 posts Sunday League Hero
    I concurr
  • good but not best
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Most rewarding FIFA. If people play superficial they get destroyed. I have only 2 problems refs not blowing the wistle after some dirty tackles and penalties that are random, it feels like every ref is ovrebo/rizzoli/webb
  • Mutu10gol
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Most rewarding FIFA. If people play superficial they get destroyed. I have only 2 problems refs not blowing the wistle after some dirty tackles and penalties that are random, it feels like every ref is ovrebo/rizzoli/webb

you are right
  • TheZdzidek
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    No it's not...
    It's worse than fifa 15 for sure
    WHY?
    - Servers still crashing
    - Only 4 out of 10 games have been saved for me
    - All the noobs like you get boost from EA because defenders basically defend everything
    - GK are too OP
    - Pace is an important feature in real life and affects many goals, should do the same in game and not Terry outpacing Walcott
  • Ribasx
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    #NoPatch
  • Mutu10gol
    TheZdzidek wrote: »
    No it's not...
    It's worse than fifa 15 for sure
    WHY?
    - Servers still crashing
    - Only 4 out of 10 games have been saved for me
    - All the noobs like you get boost from EA because defenders basically defend everything
    - GK are too OP
    - Pace is an important feature in real life and affects many goals, should do the same in game and not Terry outpacing Walcott

:))) AGREE with servers,but this is another issue.

Please tell me when was the last time when Walcott outpaced Terry,i cannot remember,in this game you need to find the right position to sprint
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    So many pace abusers who miss the sweat. Cry me a river or go back to fifa 15 pls
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loving it, so refreshing and different to the past sweatfests.
  • +1 #nopatch
  • Mutu10gol
    Loving it, so refreshing and different to the past sweatfests.

exactly
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    and you say I'm negative and annoying :D Get a grip
  • Xaviesta
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm loving this year, It actually rewards football! which is something people have been screaming for,for years! The disconnects are a huge pain and cost me a 4th round FutDraft but hopefully they get fixed and compensated.

Gameplay wise is by far the BEST we've ever had. GK actually act like.... well..... a GK :) passing is exactly what we've been waiting for, none of this 180 spin kick that hones in on the striker.

So to sum up. LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!
  • Mutu10gol
    Dog wrote: »
    and you say I'm negative and annoying :D Get a grip

not at all,regarding the penalties i agree
  • Mutu10gol
    Xaviesta wrote: »
    I'm loving this year, It actually rewards football! which is something people have been screaming for,for years! The disconnects are a huge pain and cost me a 4th round FutDraft but hopefully they get fixed and compensated.

Gameplay wise is by far the BEST we've ever had. GK actually act like.... well..... a GK :) passing is exactly what we've been waiting for, none of this 180 spin kick that hones in on the striker.

So to sum up. LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!

none of this 180 spin kick that hones in on the striker. -THIS
  • seven
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agreed, best Fifa in years.

Fifa 16 > Fifa 11 > Fifa 12 > Fifa 15 > Fifa 13 > Fifa 14
  • Str8hii
    1210 posts Professional
    just get in the box and keep doing random skill moves penalty guaranteed even if you run into a player
  • PAPAZAMA
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    seven wrote: »
    Agreed, best Fifa in years.

Fifa 16 > Fifa 11 > Fifa 12 > Fifa 15 > Fifa 13 > Fifa 14

FIFA 14 next gen was a decent game, only problem was OP headers, way better then FIFA 13(352 + Wellinton and Emenike) and FIFA 12(Pace + 40 yards finess shots).
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Much better than FIFA 15, PLS dont patch it

• fighter__noir
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chemistry still doesn't mean a ****, just take a look at FUT draft. Jesus Navas at CB is impossible to get past ...
  • TheStiano10
    51 posts Park Captain

I keep getting pens, but havent gotten one against me in ages. Just gotta defend different tbh. But yea pens do get given away too easily. Everything else is great tho.

• Notformeclive
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only played for a bit but really enjoying it so far, actually feels like a football game.
    Still getting used to it, passing and creating chances takes some thought, so thus far I can only echo the sentiments of the opening post.
    Just please don't even consider bringing out a ping-pong patch and throw it all down the toilet.
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    Only played for a bit but really enjoying it so far, actually feels like a football game.
    Still getting used to it, passing and creating chances takes some thought, so thus far I can only echo the sentiments of the opening post.
    Just please don't even consider bringing out a ping-pong patch and throw it all down the toilet.

I'm hoping they don't do that aswell to cater for noobs cause the game is perfect it takes alot of thinking to play..not just ping pong your way on goal.

And finally EA lives up to what they say 'Play beautiful'
  • jackm57
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    It really is the best fifa I've played.

If I win I deserve it
    If I loose I deserve it