The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

Slide tackles

NejvetsiBorec
1198 posts Professional
edited September 2015
God I hate them. Is it even possible to miss a slide tackle or foul your enemy with them? Doesnt matter if its from the front, from behind or from the side, its never ever a foul.

How do you do something against this? As soon as my enemy goes into slide tackle, its like my controller turns off and I cant do anything, but get hit.

I might start counting the slide tackle/foul ratio, as Im sure it will be something ridiculous.

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Lt+ RT and get as quick as possible to he penalty area. Btw I hate that dirty players don't get punished
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    Well, they dont work like that for me.... i got players sent of two times already (and i use them sparely and carefully for most of the time, and both those players came in from the side, not behind)...there might be a trick to this or you are playing against AI?
  • P
    7732 posts League Winner
    Enemy :joy:

Can be a bit ridiculous what you can get away with. Clubs is even worse.
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    P wrote: »
    Enemy :joy:

Can be a bit ridiculous what you can get away with. Clubs is even worse.
    Yeah, I love clubs this year. Slide tackling is ridiculous though, nothing better than having 3 players slide tackling you at the same time, first one plays the ball the other two break your legs, no issue with the referee.
  • Josh96
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yes it is utterly broken I only slide tackle lol and it always works better then standing