Love this squad

CFC Jacob
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 2015
8e7faab54d0622080fbdac96aee1eda4.png

Anyway, Iniesta is incredible, the defence is solid, Busquets cleans up everything, Fabregas doesn't bring much to the table but he's needed for Costa. Suarez is identical to Costa but with 4 star skills, they're both good but I haven't been blown away so far.

The formation is great, it plays more like a half false 9 in the sense that Iniesta is the main central player and either of the two strikers will drift wide.

Played 6 with it and won 5, lost 1 to a stupid penalty, I still haven't got used to those.

Can you think of any improvements?

Comments

• CandyRat
    7819 posts League Winner
    CFC Jacob wrote: »
    [url="8e7faab54d0622080fbdac96aee1eda4.png
    "]https://gyazo.com/8e7faab54d0622080fbdac96aee1eda4[/url]

Why aren't images working?

Anyway, Iniesta is incredible, the defence is solid, Busquets cleans up everything, Fabregas doesn't bring much to the table but he's needed for Costa. Suarez is identical to Costa but with 4 star skills, they're both good but I haven't been blown away so far.

The formation is great, it plays more like a half false 9 in the sense that Iniesta is the main central player and either of the two strikers will drift wide.

Played 6 with it and won 5, lost 1 to a stupid penalty, I still haven't got used to those.

Can you think of any improvements?

• CandyRat
    7819 posts League Winner
    the URL needs .png and you use img not url
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CandyRat wrote: »
    the URL needs .png and you use img not url

Cheers, I tried the img tags but it didn't like it, it just put a grey box around it and a cross, I must've copied the wrong URL
  • BurtThePenguin
    787 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looks really nice, Iniesta is an absolute boss this year, if he gets a TOTY card it's going to be insane!