5852 posts Big Money Move
    87289ad85d1330a5534cb5e0749d8cd0.png

congrats man.. the one card i want !
  • Lamelasaurus
    840 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ethnick wrote: »

congrats man.. the one card i want !
    Ah sorry man, someone got Roberto Carlos yesterday for Min, idol growing up, was gutted.
  • Raandomer
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cant' believe i missed out on a **** gattuso for min, needed it for my italian legends team, RIP, congrats tho
  • Lamelasaurus
    Raandomer wrote: »
    Cant' believe i missed out on a **** gattuso for min, needed it for my italian legends team, RIP, congrats tho
    :( If he doesn't sell I'm going to build a Milan squad around him, even if he is a massive cnut for the Joe Jordan incident

• Raandomer
    :( If he doesn't sell I'm going to build a Milan squad around him, even if he is a massive cnut for the Joe Jordan incident
    I can see him dropping a fair bit in the future tbh, he is only 87 rated, but if you really want to use him then go for it!

• Lamelasaurus
    I can see him dropping a fair bit in the future tbh, he is only 87 rated, but if you really want to use him then go for it!

Yeah that's what Im worried about, If I sell now I can probably afford him and another Milan Legend in a few months
  • Raandomer

Yeah that's what Im worried about, If I sell now I can probably afford him and another Milan Legend in a few months
    Yep!
  • Campino
    27552 posts Player of the Year

59th?
  • Raandomer
    How long was he up for?
  • Lamelasaurus
    He was up for around 10-15 seconds relatively long seeing as Shearer and Shev went it milliseconds yesterday
  • CandyRat
    7815 posts League Winner
    Will soon be fixe I think, Bateson is a fool

• Raandomer
    He was up for around 10-15 seconds relatively long seeing as Shearer and Shev went it milliseconds yesterday
    CandyRat wrote: »

wow what a ****
  • Lamelasaurus
    That cnut will post anything for a few views, it's not really a flaw, EA put it in on purpose because last year it took like a minute to list 1 contract, you just have to be really careful
  • Raandomer
    Damn
  • jenksiee123
    21972 posts Club Captain
    How is it an exploit lmao. It's just peoples sheer stupidity.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    That cnut will post anything for a few views, it's not really a flaw, EA put it in on purpose because last year it took like a minute to list 1 contract, you just have to be really careful

This.

EA won't take this out because everyone was complaining how long it took to list things like contracts. This is just a simple case of people needing to be careful before they click list. It's their own fault to be honest.
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    So the people willing to spend time trading will get punished so the people who cba to take their time dont lose out? Well done Bateson ya ballbag.
  • criminal3655
    649 posts Sunday League Hero
    as if you guys are mad about him posting that vid haha - I bet if you listed a player by accident like that you'd be annoyed too
  • Everton1878
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why would ea change it? Except for 4 months last year it's always been automatically set to min. It's just min was only 200 coins.
  • Lamelasaurus
    as if you guys are mad about him posting that vid haha - I bet if you listed a player by accident like that you'd be annoyed too

Yeah but not complain to EA for a flaw, It'd be our our stupidity
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015

I'd be annoyed with myself, wouldnt go crying to EA about it. I wouldnt do it anyway, if I was lucky enough to pull a big player the last thing i'd be doing is rushing. Its the sellers fault for being a moron, no-one elses.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32194 posts National Team Captain
    Watch. Whenever I actually have the time to do some spamming Saturday, no one will make the mistake of listing anything for min. Lmao. Every time this happens it's when I decide to stop spamming. The FUT gods aren't looking out for me.
  • jenksiee123
    21972 posts Club Captain
    Just need King Neppo to make a vid and that'll be pretty much the end of it.
  • Raandomer

FIFA youtubers have a tendacy to **** me off
  • Lamelasaurus
    Watch. Whenever I actually have the time to do some spamming Saturday, no one will make the mistake of listing anything for min. Lmao. Every time this happens it's when I decide to stop spamming. The FUT gods aren't looking out for me.
    That's what I thought yesterday missed out on Inzaghi, Shev and Shearer, and accidentally overpayed for Sheringham, only reason I went on was to see If Sheringam had sold which he did and I made a 30k loss. It's all about good timing, I got it around 7:30 in the morning when most Americans are asleep and UK people are having a lie in or going to school
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32194 posts National Team Captain

FIFA youtubers have a tendacy to **** me off

Youtubers and streamers are the main reason most people play so sweaty. The ONLY streamer I enjoy watching because I think he's legitimately good and doesn't play sweaty is Hieu
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats to who just got that cannavaro.
  • benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CandyRat wrote: »

Their fault for being an idiot, just pay attention and it won't happen, should stay imo
  • Lamelasaurus
    rblue wrote: »

FFS I just went to go buy the rest of my team
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    rblue wrote: »

FFS I just went to go buy the rest of my team

It went very quickly. No chance on my phone